PDA

View Full Version : This is how they roll at Chrysler!!

DSSKing68
09-24-2010, 12:10 PM
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/chrysler-auto-workers-busted_20100923_dk

It's just some beer and weed dude.....

cobra429boss
09-24-2010, 12:19 PM
Booo whooo , Some people need mind there own business

what a snitch

Maximus
09-24-2010, 12:37 PM
So its OK for Employees to Drink and Smoke Weed on the job?:rolleyes:

Steves LX
09-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Yeah thats real cute there!!! I have a buddy that was almost killed on the job 5 years ago because of this same stupid shit. He came down to the ground along with a 175 FT. transmission tower over off of Ronald Regan. He no longer works with us due to his sustained injuries. And the douchebag that damn near killed him was brought up on charges and all that fun stuff.

sean
09-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Thats just stupid. I have done construction work with people that came back from breaks drunk and high. Not the best work environment. Although watching them hurt themselves was fun for a while.

black90lx
09-24-2010, 06:03 PM
i used to work with a guy that would eat a snort pills and we were working with plastic injection molds that weighed between 150lbs-80,00lbs. we would wave to run them from one side of the plant to the otherside with over head cranes, big tow motors or pety bones. when he would get like that i would just walk of and go sit outside. i wasnt going to let him get me hurt or killed because he couldnt wait till he got home to do it, my life was in his hands just like his was in mine. there is no reason those guys should keep there jobs, they are going to hurt or kill themselves, co-workers or even someone that could buy one of the vehicles they assembled.

DSSKing68
09-25-2010, 08:15 AM
How far will the UAW go to save these dumbasses jobs?

JET50213
09-25-2010, 08:55 AM
As a teen, I remember watching some of the GM workers come to the store at lunch and pick up a couple 40oz. That turned me off GM. I know it happens at all the plants, but actually seeing it really makes an impression. GM used to keep undercover agents in the plant all the time. They would make drug busts on a regular basis. These people are working on the safety systems in the vehicles that we use to drive our kids around. Damn that pisses me off!

RIXXX93GT
09-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Booo whooo , Some people need mind there own business

what a snitch

I hope this was a poor attempt at humor? Those workers put their lives, their co-workers lives at risk. Its all fun and games until an innocent worker is paralyzed or killed because some idiot wanted to get a buzz.

INSANEBA
09-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Well, I think I know why the sunroof (sky slider) on our 08 Liberty leaks so badly now... And Jeep says we are imagining things...

beefcake
09-25-2010, 10:30 AM
I hope this was a poor attempt at humor? Those workers put their lives, their co-workers lives at risk. Its all fun and games until an innocent worker is paralyzed or killed because some idiot wanted to get a buzz.

word!

inferno50
09-25-2010, 04:44 PM
we have alot of customers of the old ford batavia trans plant. they talk about clocking in then going to suburban bowls bar then going back to work hours later and getting paid for the whole thing. i know plenty of people who go on their lunch break and get drunk then go back to work. stupid if you ask me. we even have some at my job.

chris91
09-25-2010, 04:50 PM
we have alot of customers of the old ford batavia trans plant. they talk about clocking in then going to suburban bowls bar then going back to work hours later and getting paid for the whole thing. i know plenty of people who go on their lunch break and get drunk then go back to work. stupid if you ask me. we even have some at my job.

I used to live on the road that runs right along the old Ford Trans plant when I was a teen. During lunch time theyd sit on the road drinkin their 40's and smokin every day. My dad ran quite a few of em off after they threw their empty bottles in our yard. The side of the road was littered with empty and a lot of the time half full bottles from them.

glassman
09-26-2010, 10:04 AM

What are u sayin??? I was thinkin the burgers @that place were so good & so big it took a 4hr lunch to eat them... 2-3 time a week..:lol:

cobra429boss
09-26-2010, 10:59 AM
LOL i totally forgot about this thread .. Yeah i agree with you all .

cobra429boss
09-26-2010, 11:00 AM
if you cannot go to work without drinking alcholol you have a drinkin prob

PonymanfiveO
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Dont worry guys, our amazing unions will be sure to get everyone their jobs back no matter what.

may93
09-26-2010, 10:04 PM
How far will the UAW go to save these dumbasses jobs?

This is the exact type of employee the union will fight to protect..Your union dues being put to good use...

DSSKing68
09-28-2010, 12:06 PM
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/chrysler-fires-auto-plant-workers-seen-in-fox-2-video_20100927_dk

Update...the comments below the article are priceless...LOL

pegasus
09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
thats why there trannys suck

cstreu1026
09-28-2010, 12:23 PM
I am willing to bet the Union will say they have a disease, send them to re-hab, and then take Chrysler to court to get their jobs back.

pegasus
09-28-2010, 12:24 PM
I hope GM will be there to give them jobs