PDA

View Full Version : Bad day!:mad:

CincySR
10-27-2010, 01:55 AM
So after a great weekend with my friends and cars, come home Sunday to one of our horses being down. My folks had to trailer him to OSU at 3am in the morning. Find out he's got a hairline fracture in his shoulder and has to be stalled for 6 months. After not being able to sleep all night, I get woke up after falling asleep just after sun up this morning because some moron decided to call my mother at her work to tell her that he was down and dying. It put my parents in a raving mad frenzy and I literally got up, dressed, and in my car in under 2 minutes of being woke. Turns out he was having a hard time getting comfortable laying down in the stall (who wouldn't with a broken shoulder). The storms then started moving into Cincy, so we came back home. After trying to watch the dvr and having the power flicker and cable go out, my dad yells at me and tells me to come outside (during the middle of the storm). I ask him whats wrong and he tells me that someones TRAMPOLINE was flipped over on top of my mustang. Scratched and chipped the hell out of my paint, dented my brother's truck bed and tore apart our canvas shelter. Color me very pissed off by this time, needless to say I got soaked removing the broken trampoline off of my car and my brother's truck. Now as if that wouldn't just ruin any day, the girl I've been talking to for 2 weeks now decides to play games and act like I don't exist. I swear I just want to kick the shit out of something and release some anger right now.:mad:

PS: sorry for the run-on paragraph...

jack90gt
10-27-2010, 02:37 AM
wow man sorry to hear.....Hope it gets better for you....

sean
10-27-2010, 03:43 AM
shit man. that sucks. Hope you can get the car and horse taken care of.

2Kblacksleeper
10-27-2010, 03:44 AM
It sucks man but it will get better. I've had a string of bad luck myself.
It could always be worse.

Good luck with your horse.

Mista Bone
10-27-2010, 04:21 AM
I suggest getting to a track or a "safe" back road a ripping some gears, safely.

87stangbbb
10-27-2010, 04:46 AM
when it rains it pours.............thats the third trampoline ive heard of being on the loose today

Mista Bone
10-27-2010, 05:25 AM
"stand strong in the storms of life, the sun will always shine on you"

duststang
10-27-2010, 10:01 AM
That sounds like a stressed out day, I hope it gets better for you.
My inlaws had a trampoline stuck hangging way up in one of their trees. Trampolines are huge kites.

silverstang
10-27-2010, 10:19 AM
They say bad things happen in 3's so you should be safe for awhile. Sorry to hear about all that though.

lxenvy
10-27-2010, 05:43 PM
They say bad things happen in 3's so you should be safe for awhile. Sorry to hear about all that though.

+1, Sucks bro

CincySR
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks guys, I just got home from getting an estimate and its $2000. Most of the car has to be repainted cause there are so many scratches and paint chips. The other horse is doing alot better today as well.

INSANEBA
10-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I had a bad birthday week last week, so I feel your pain. I had a wicked tooth ache tuesday, missed wed and thurs at work ffrom it and being sick, came out friday morning for work, and my truck had a flat, then on saturday morning my bike melted a hole in the piston on the dyno from too much nitrous! Someone stole the jet out of my nozzle and never told me. So beleive me buddy, I feel your pain! Make sure the insurance company makes your baby better than ever from this though! I unfortunately have to tear my motor down and pay for it myself, ontop of my med bills, and I also get a short check this week too... I hope thats right about the 3's comment, I should be good for a while!

lxenvy
10-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys, I just got home from getting an estimate and its $2000. Most of the car has to be repainted cause there are so many scratches and paint chips. The other horse is doing alot better today as well.

Insurance taking care of it?

CincySR
10-28-2010, 04:46 AM
Well waiting on their adjuster to come look at it, and they are supposed to take care of it. But we'll see. And Insane, You've had it worse than I so you have my sympathy.

INSANEBA
10-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Well waiting on their adjuster to come look at it, and they are supposed to take care of it. But we'll see. And Insane, You've had it worse than I so you have my sympathy.

Lol, well thanks! Maybe we can get together sometime and drownd our sorrows in a couple or 20 beers!

CincySR
10-28-2010, 02:21 PM
I almost did that the other night, but it wouldn't have been pretty. I'm normally a very funny and upbeat drunk, but going into it all pissed off, I could see myself starting a bar fight, lol.

INSANEBA
10-28-2010, 06:28 PM
I almost did that the other night, but it wouldn't have been pretty. I'm normally a very funny and upbeat drunk, but going into it all pissed off, I could see myself starting a bar fight, lol.

Thats why I do it at home on a day like that lol, and honestly, it's days like that I wonder why I dont smoke pot anymore! lmao!