PDA

View Full Version : low life thieves

bobtsgt
10-28-2010, 04:04 PM
So while working in Price Hill today I had my window on my work van smashed. They took my ipod and gps unit but nothing else. This was in a parking lot at a fairly busy intersection right down the street from the police station in broad day light. Some assholes deserve to get the shit kicked out of them. If I would have caught him I would be wiping the blood of my steel toe boots as I type. But needless to say he was long gone and it took Cincinnati 2 hours to get there just to report it. Next time I go back my ass is parking right by the front door on the sidewalk.

jack90gt
10-28-2010, 06:07 PM
That sucks bro sorry to hear....My mustang got broken into 3 times in one month right in front of my house....I caught him the 3rd time and chased him 2 blocks and i was whoopin his ass my wife called the cops and when they arrived i got arrested as he was on 17 years old.....Kind of sucked they said i assualted a minor....In the end i was let go and his parents had to pay for all the damage......

marauder
10-28-2010, 06:55 PM
That sucks to hear man, this economy is sure bringing out the worst in people. The worst part of it all is you're stuck with a broken window. That's always what burns my ass the most...because not only did you lose shit, now you have to PAY to fix the window too.

Black03SVT
10-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Had my garage hit last week:mad: Took all my shit..tools, leaf blower, chainsaw. weedeater..everything!!!! BASTARDS:mad:

marauder
10-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Stay at home wife + AR15 = Thankfully I don't have to worry about my garage.

I've been tool shopping on craigslist and have seen some wicked low priced tools lately (big red flag), never hurts to pop on there and look when you get hit like that.

bobtsgt
10-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Its always some real bull shit when this stuff happens. A few years ago they jumped my works barb wire fence just to break my Supra window, take my cds and my amp but left the subs, radio, money and my spare cell phone. Sometimes these guys are more stupid then they give them selves credit for. There is a funny part to my story though. The Ipod only has the fast forward button and the pause button that worked. Can't use menu or rewind lol. Bet that guy was happy when he figured it out. Plus the company is going to get me a new one and a new gps to replace mine.

djom1cincy
10-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Not trying to be a dick but you can't leave shit like that in plain sight. Fuck tards in the city will break a window for pocket change. The road that runs behind childrens hospital is littered with broken glass. If you get there early in the morning the road looks like its covered in diamonds from the light hitting the broken glass.

1baddlx
10-29-2010, 12:52 PM
some jackass stole my sons 09 crf 70 honda dirtbike which i bought new for him at christmas last year,it takes a real lowlife to steal from a 10 year old.i didnt have insurance on the bike and my son was devastated,if you all woulda seen the look on my sons face when i had to tell him someone stole it,it about killed me when i told him.it sucks when a thief strikes for sure.

Johnny O
10-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Most of these thieves know that it will take the cops a long time to respond. And even if they did get cought they wont serve long time. They'd just get a smack on the hand and put back out on the streets. If i had my way i'd cut their damn hands off! Good luck steeling then:flipoff:

9cobra4
10-29-2010, 10:28 PM
I know how you feel, someone stole my wheels and tires off my Cobra, and my Dad was very generous and bought about every billet piece upr makes for my car as a gift, they stole most of that too. The wheels weren't that expensive, but it had pretty much brand new goodyear eagle f1's and Et streets, gone now because some fucktard obviously needed them more than me.

bobtsgt
10-31-2010, 12:43 PM
I know you can't leave stuff out for them to see but my stuff was down in my cup holders to where they had to get pretty close to the van to see them. The guy who runs the business has a good idea which house they were coming out of to do this stupid shit. So I guess the next time one of them decides to cross the street illegally and I happen to "not see them" then things will work out themselves

95redstang
10-31-2010, 02:09 PM
i see that when i deliver pepsi down at childrens.. childrens security and cpd are always chasing somebody for breaking into cars right across from the loading dock..