PDA

View Full Version : parents

93RedNotch
11-02-2010, 04:15 PM
I hate it when you put your whole summer working full time and working on your car and you put alot of money into it and when you figure out that people ripped you off and sold you junk shit your parents sell your car and keep all the money the make when they sell it. :mad: I cant fucking wait to move out.

pegasus
11-02-2010, 04:26 PM
oh snap

2Kblacksleeper
11-02-2010, 05:05 PM
That's why you only put money into a car that your name is on the title.
Sorry to hear about your troubles.

cobra429boss
11-02-2010, 05:15 PM
so they sold your stang

plated
11-02-2010, 05:54 PM
i left home at 15 and aint been back:bigthumb

pegasus
11-02-2010, 05:59 PM
joint the army save money buy a cobra

INSANEBA
11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Ouch! Are they in a pinch needing the money? I had to sell my gt earlier this year to help my folks out, hell I'm 33! But it's ok, they made a shit load of those cars, and we make money everyday!

93RedNotch
11-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Ouch! Are they in a pinch needing the money? I had to sell my gt earlier this year to help my folks out, hell I'm 33! But it's ok, they made a shit load of those cars, and we make money everyday!

No they are just pissed at me because i took it apart and now it needs a block cause mine fell off the lift and chipped where the water pump bolts in and now the water pump wont seal.

9cobra4
11-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Do you have another vehicle to drive? If so, ram it into their house, then sell it because it won't keep the rain out with a big hole in the living room.

lxenvy
11-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Do you have another vehicle to drive? If so, ram it into their house, then sell it because it won't keep the rain out with a big hole in the living room.

:lol::bigthumb

Rick93coupe
11-02-2010, 09:48 PM

:lol: That was funny!

INSANEBA
11-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Shit happens man, tell them to admit they have NEVER made a mistake or had an accident before in their entire lives. We are all only human...

Pitbull1052
11-16-2010, 05:31 PM
I feel your pain bro, I worked all summer to have insurance money when i was 16 gave my mom all of my money to put up for me.... only to find out she was spending it. Granted now that I'm an adult I could see mom needing the money, still doesnt make it right.......

INSANEBA
11-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Hell I sold my 91 GT to help my folks out, Mom needing so much medical attention and all. I know I did it and wasnt asked for it, but I know where your coming from... It makes the next one you get that much more special to ya though, you earned it after "getting dicked over" on your last one. Hope it all works out for you buddy...

bestracing
11-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Lets see

You tore your car apart and while doing so broke your engine and now it's sitting in the way and you sit there and wonder why they got angry? Did you really need to tear it apart? Did you ask them before you did it if you could and where you could do it at? It just sounds like we are only getting part of the story and not the whole picture since under normal circumstances I don't see someone getting angry at just what you posted.

Not saying you did this but here is a situation where I can see a parent getting pissed. If my son decided to tear his car apart in my driveway with out asking and did something stupid that it will be sitting in the way for a much longer time and they were not actively trying to fix it. It's a respect thing, he lives with me and he needs to ask.

djom1cincy
11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
I cant believe no one has broke this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

87stangbbb
11-20-2010, 05:11 PM
lol.wtf

'92Stang
11-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Will Smith FTW..lol.

relaxednoma
11-22-2010, 05:11 PM

I lol'd so hard the entire floor heard me!

93RedNotch
11-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Lets see

You tore your car apart and while doing so broke your engine and now it's sitting in the way and you sit there and wonder why they got angry? Did you really need to tear it apart? Did you ask them before you did it if you could and where you could do it at? It just sounds like we are only getting part of the story and not the whole picture since under normal circumstances I don't see someone getting angry at just what you posted.

Not saying you did this but here is a situation where I can see a parent getting pissed. If my son decided to tear his car apart in my driveway with out asking and did something stupid that it will be sitting in the way for a much longer time and they were not actively trying to fix it. It's a respect thing, he lives with me and he needs to ask.

I did ask for permission and my dad let me. I had a long talk with them and they let me trade it for a hatch because they realized how rediculous they were being.

sean
11-25-2010, 11:50 PM
I thought you said they sold it and kept all the money.

Dirtyd0g
11-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Maybe they wanted the house to themselves and did it to hurry you out of the house...sounds like something my folks would have done if I hadn't moved out of there when I was 12.
Alan