PDA

View Full Version : Texting

silverstang
11-10-2010, 11:51 AM
On my way into work this morning the radio was talking about a poll that was done on teenagers texting. They said that teenagers that text are more likely to abuse drugs, alcohol, and have premarital sex. It made me laugh a little and thought I would share.

IEATLT1
11-10-2010, 11:58 AM
premarital sex isn't premarital sex unless your planning on getting married....

Funny poll...lol

silverstang
11-10-2010, 12:03 PM
LOL thats great! I had never heard that but will have to remember it for sure.

Walter
11-10-2010, 01:25 PM
On my way into work this morning the radio was talking about a poll that was done on teenagers texting. They said that teenagers that text are more likely to abuse drugs, alcohol, and have premarital sex. It made me laugh a little and thought I would share.

Its probably true. People will text things that they would never say to someones face. This will lead to decline in social skills among the young. Thats the main reason why this next gen of kids will be of bunch of anti social fucks.

k062693w
11-10-2010, 01:26 PM
LMAO !!! I'm wondering why I did ALL of the above, and we didn't have cellphones ???

silverstang
11-10-2010, 01:58 PM
I just thought that was the normal life of a teenager considering almost all I use to hang out with drank, smoked weed and had sex. or maybe I was just a hell raiser.

HawksWR37
11-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Its probably true. People will text things that they would never say to someones face. This will lead to decline in social skills among the young. Thats the main reason why this next gen of kids will be of bunch of anti social fucks.

Woah now. lol thats a rash generalisation. thats like saying because people say things on a forum that they wouldnt say to somebodys face that they are going to be anti social?

Walter
11-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Woah now. lol thats a rash generalisation. thats like saying because people say things on a forum that they wouldnt say to somebodys face that they are going to be anti social?

Nah, we are all adults here and have already learned to relate to people. We all know kids are impressionable and not learning these skills when young will lead to issues for them down the road. Dont read into it to much. Just my opinion, which isnt worth much BTW. :lol:

Gene
11-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Nah, we are all adults here and have already learned to relate to people. We all know kids are impressionable and not learning these skills when young will lead to issues for them down the road. Dont read into it to much. Just my opinion, which isnt worth much BTW. :lol:

Have you been on this board lately? There are very few adults on here. ;)

INSANEBA
11-10-2010, 05:05 PM

It's deffinitely thinning out lately, and Silverstang, that sounds like a pretty good lifestyle to me lmao!

RyanR
11-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I would agree. I save a ton of money texting my prostitutes and drug dealers lol

04 Venom
11-10-2010, 05:14 PM

:lol:

Walter
11-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I would agree. I save a ton of money texting my prostitutes and drug dealers lol

Keep your hoe's in check!

silverstang
11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
It was a fun life INSANEBA
oh and do you need a VP for Poorboy Racing I have experience in being poor and a little in racing. So what do you think, am I qualified?

Steves LX
11-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Well I got a good one for you that just burns Jacks ass everytime. When your kid sits on the couch and texts his girlfriend who is in the next room. I swear I am going to break all their damn fingers!!!

306Power
11-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I definitely see people losing more and more person to person communication skills amongst younger people (late teens-20s). I'm only 19 and do text and use the net to talk to people, but I don't substitute that for actually talking on the phone or meeting up with people myself.

silverstang
11-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Well that right there disproves the premarital part lol.

Stangman
11-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Well I got a good one for you that just burns Jacks ass everytime. When your kid sits on the couch and texts his girlfriend who is in the next room. I swear I am going to break all their damn fingers!!!

LMFAO!!!! that cracks me up every time I'm over there...:lol:

Katmandu
11-10-2010, 10:18 PM
I definitely see people losing more and more person to person communication skills amongst younger people (late teens-20s). Dude, that just isn't in younger people losing (or better yet NOT LEARNING appropriate Communication skills), It's EVERYBODY !

Blame it on Technology and the Republicant's "No Child Shall Excel Policy." :rolleyes:

RyanR
11-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Keep your hoe's in check!

You know how Wayne Brady rolls:cool1:

306Power
11-11-2010, 07:10 PM
You know how Wayne Brady rolls:cool1:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch???