PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Crash wards corner exit.

excopcar
11-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Right now on the news a double fatal wreck happend a little while ago and still has 275 closed due too a nasty crash with two car's ,, the other guy was going the wrong way on the highway and killed some people,, what a shame.Dumb ass driver's.One was a silver van and the other car is upside down coverd up and I do not know what kind it is !!!!!!!!!:eek:

jack90gt
11-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Wow what a dumbfuck. I swear to god some people are flippin idiots...

Mista Bone
11-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Wow what a dumbfuck. I swear to god some people are flippin idiots...

or have a medical condition....someone having a diabetic episode is more confused than a drunk and less likely to just pull over.

jack90gt
11-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes this is true. My dad is diabetic and border line insulin and had a stroke 2 weeks ago and now his left leg is paralyzed. So I def know what you mean by medical condition. My wife is a rn at the county jail over here where we live and she will tell you there is more people in jail for doing stupid shit then there is for other stuff.

Mista Bone
11-13-2010, 08:48 PM
I went past the wreck about 12:40, car were loaded up.....whatever the other car was, it was gold in color. They loaded it upside down onto the trailer, likely just dragged it on.

I'll bet the driver of the gold car got on the wrong way at Loveland-Madeira.

Mista Bone
11-13-2010, 08:51 PM
both drivers were killed.....

Clermont County, OH - According to the Ohio State Patrol, two people died in a head-on collision on North I-275, underneath the Wards Corner Road overpass in Clermont County.

Investigators are still trying to gather details, but they do say a car was traveling Southbound on the Northbound side of the highway where it struck a van.

There were five people in the van which burst into flames.

"The identity of the van was a 41 year-old mother of four. She had a couple daughters in the van going to a recital. She had another mother in the van with her as well as her daughter, going to what I was told a dance recital," said Sgt. Kevin Long with the Ohio State Patrol.

Those close to the family say they were heading to a cheer competition in Columbus.

The driver of the car traveling the wrong way on the interstate was also killed.

One of the children in the van was flown from the scene via AirCare and is believed to be in critical condition.

All other passengers are in the hospital. Their conditions are unknown.

Police are still trying to figure out how the car got on the interstate in the wrong direction.

I-275 was closed for over three hours this morning, but has reopened to traffic.

sean
11-13-2010, 09:30 PM
I have dodged drunk fucks going the wrong way on an exit ramp. Its a rush for sure. Some people just needed to be flushed at conception.

jack90gt
11-13-2010, 09:41 PM
I have dodged drunk fucks going the wrong way on an exit ramp. Its a rush for sure. Some people just needed to be flushed at conception.

I have had the same thing happen man but i was on my bike....Talk about some quick thinkin....Scared the shit out of me....

DSSKing68
11-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Was one of my daughters friends mom that was killed in the van. Still waiting on word about her friend. Saw it at 12:30, it was ugly.

sean
11-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Was one of my daughters friends mom that was killed in the van. Still waiting on word about her friend. Saw it at 12:30, it was ugly.

wow. Sorry to hear that. Hope the little one pulls through

DSSKing68
11-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Ok. So it gets more scary when my girlfriend gets home from work. She had no idea about the accident but is telling me about this "crazy bitch" that she saw on the way to work. She saw the girl driving the focus in the grass going southbound. She said she was flying in the median then hit the emergency turn around and used it like a slalom then was driving southbound in the northbound median. The last thing she saw was the focus on the northbound lanes of 275 going south. This was at 8:30 am. She just missed the accident or being involved in it. Fate is scary. She called the state police once I told her what happened. The investigator is calling her this morning. I am counting our blessings this morning.

Mista Bone
11-14-2010, 11:10 AM
DSSKing68, I've seen some SCARY shit being a courier and driving 200-250 miles a day.

Watch a Pontiac Bonnie leave the road at 70 mph and hit the Armco head on near Coney Island. I called it in but was too far past to go back to help. AFAIK it never made the news so I hope the driver survived. I was driving through/under a shower of grass and parts.

Please understand if you see me post something irate about these "idiot" drivers, I see a lot of close calls everyday.

The driver of this wreck was only 25, went to school at Milford I believe. All the details are not known, please say a prayer for all involved.