PDA

View Full Version : Whiny ass neighbors and piss poor cops

draggin50
11-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Alright, here is my bitch! I was called tonight at 8:46 pm by 87stangbbb and Penceracing, They was sittin out front in my driveway and wanted to look at the car and hear it run. So from 8:46 till 8:49 or so I had to come out of the house, open the garage door, and turn on the lights. We talked for a few seconds while I turned on the battery and reached in to fire it up. Well it couldn`t have ran for more than 30 seconds when the local cop shows up and tells me to shut it off. Apparently my neighbors have super high speed cop access and they called it in. Well I would`ve believed the cops line of shit if he didnt say that someone called it in. In order to call the cops around here, you have to call Wilmington and they will dispatch them cause there is never anyhere here at the local shop. So instead of saying he was sitting down the street and heard it, he fed me a line of shit and expected me to eat it. This cop used to be the only cool one but he must have let his pretty blue fuckin uniform go to his head. I pay taxes for this kind of idiot to protect me and all he can come up with is your neighbors called. Well they may have the other day but not tonight. Take your little smurf outfit off and realize your just like me but smaller!

jack90gt
11-14-2010, 01:30 AM
BULLSHIT i tell ya man......They just dont appreicate good sound when they hear it or they are jeolous....

draggin50
11-14-2010, 01:36 AM
He used to be cool as hell when he first started being the local cop. I dont know what happened to him lately. Must be the U.F.O's getting into his head and making him do unrational things!!! This town used to be over flowing with old hot rods and mostly old Mopars but now there is only maybe a handful that still get out and cruise or even own nice cars. Maybe he should be worrying about the junkie's robbing the local grocery store or stealing cars and robbing people of their meds.

penceracing
11-14-2010, 01:45 AM
lol.... that was bullshit.. yea he used to be cool hell he even help me on my old mustang and i even used to ride around with him i dont know what really happen to him... he dont come around anymore. oh well the car does sound fuckin mean though it rattles your brain lol....

draggin50
11-14-2010, 01:49 AM
lol.... that was bullshit.. yea he used to be cool hell he even help me on my old mustang and i even used to ride around with him i dont know what really happen to him... he dont come around anymore. oh well the car does sound fuckin mean though it rattles your brain lol....

Man it just pisses me off! I cant get over him saying that shit. And now every five minutes he keeps driving by. The garage is closed up and the lights are off dumbass, Im not going back out there again tonight. He can come see me again tomorrow!

draggin50
11-14-2010, 01:50 AM
How long was it running Eric??? Maybe 30 seconds to a minute at most???

penceracing
11-14-2010, 02:45 AM
yea at least a min hell the headers u could grab ahold of them.. i think your in luck i dont think he works tomorrow. i think he has it out for ya lol...

draggin50
11-14-2010, 03:17 AM
He might wanna find someone else to fuck with! I will not go down easy and I will fight it as long as I can.

motox159
11-14-2010, 04:24 AM
Didn't know he could make you turn it off? Hell I know most sound ordinance in places isn't til at least 10:00. Did they ever tell the planes flying to DHL to shut it off while they flew over houses @ 2:00 in the morning? WTF! Had some neighbors that use to bitch about us tearing up the backyard on dirtbikes, said we were noisy and doing insane stunts (wheelies lol). Cops couldn't do anything until 10:00, only ask us nicely to consider our neighbors.....

draggin50
11-14-2010, 04:29 AM
Im going to have a talk with them tomorrow and find out all the little nuisance ordinances. Im getting fed up with my nosey ass neighbors real quick! Good idea though, so I guess me and the kids will be riding all day tomorrow!!

Roush GT
11-14-2010, 10:30 AM
I live in a sub division and my nieghbor shoots guns in his back yard. redneck i tell ya. i don't think our city knows what a sound ordinance is.

TurboNG
11-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Where you live? I'll come out and do a big smokey burn out down the street, givem something real to bitch about! LOL

penceracing
11-14-2010, 12:40 PM
he lives in sabina..

plated
11-14-2010, 12:46 PM
what a prick,id hook up some house speakers in the bushes outside and get a top fuel funny car sound clip and crank that shit up and really screw with his head :rofl:

penceracing
11-14-2010, 12:48 PM
thats funny lmao.....

draggin50
11-14-2010, 01:23 PM
hell yeah! Thats what I need to do! Im gonna have my buddy drive over the Dart or 62 Plymouth and just let it sit out front and idle! That should wake them up!

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Thankfully i've never had bitchy neighbors complain about my car and living in apartments i've only ever got a noise warning once and it was my fault so it didn't bother me much.

I remember when i was way younger i lived in Eastgate Woods, and i did my first header swap there in the damn parking lot on ramps. I couldn't resist driving it around the lot with open shorties...you should've heard that damn thing LOL.

tcorns
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
when i last lived in town they did not have an ordinace for noise. we bitched many times when the windows would rattle from all of the bass coming from the service station at 1 am! is the neighbor a frequent complainer of everything?

draggin50
11-14-2010, 10:01 PM
She was bitching again today at noon. I had already shut it off anyways but I just said I'll be nice and not start it again. So I got out the grinder and turned on the radio and made more noise then decided to do some dirt bike riding and cut down some tree's! Hope she was happy I shut the car off! SHe is a real pain in the ass for everyone around here. Typical worthless fuck without a job and 1 kid so Im sure she is drawin a free check!

motox159
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Way to take care of business man lol. Think that cops mad cause he knows your car will smoke his cruiser!!! You should call the cops if her kid starts crying...that's more annoying than a car bein fired up

Sloney50
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Looks like next cruise in is in Sabina! You have plenty of street parking! :lol:

draggin50
11-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Looks like next cruise in is in Sabina! You have plenty of street parking! :lol:

Hell yeah that sounds good! Plenty of parking around here! I did have my buddy bring his Dart by today too and it just set there and idled away loud as hell! She'll deal with it or move! This is my street!

INSANEBA
11-15-2010, 02:24 PM
LMAO thats exactly how I look at it! I grew up on my street and have lived there longer than anyone there! They used to bitch, kept telling me the ordinance was 9pm. So I went to the town hall, and started reading up on this. Turns out they never had a noise ordinance! Well, I had my way with them til the sheriff came and negotiated with me, and never really had a problem since...

draggin50
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Ill just be glad when I get moved and out in the country!!! Then I dont have to deal with her!

HawksWR37
11-18-2010, 08:06 PM
You should call the cops if her kid starts crying...that's more annoying than a car bein fired up

x2 :D

Steves LX
11-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Same shit I went thru with my new neighbor earlier this year. Once they figured out I had connections frome being on Fire and EMS they have left me alone. As matter of fact they have came over to my house I dont know how many times now to chat or to borrow a tool or what have you. It was so funny the day their deck caught on fire. It was like a week after state patrol showed up to my house. They weren't home at the time and my wife discovered the fire. I was able to get it out before it got out of control. That evening when they got home I went over there to let them know what had happened. When she asked me which neighbor I was. my exact words to her were. I am the noisy neighbor with the black mustang that drives out of control everytime I leave my driveway. She says ohhh ok. Well you dont bother me. I just laughed and thought whatever. But if that cop showed up that quickI would say either he heard you guys or he was parked right around the corner when he got the call. Or perhaps he was headed that general direction at the time.

draggin50
11-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Thats nuts! I wonder what these people are thinking! The same people the call the cops on me had a pig loose in their back yard the other day and they yelled for me and my buddy to come get it out. She didnt say much about the noise but I was friendly and went and helped. The same cop showed up when we already had it trapped and caught. Maybe they will leave me alone now...

87stangbbb
11-19-2010, 01:52 PM
^^^lol

Sloney50
11-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Damn I would have loved to have that pig...........Fresh bacon for everyone!:lol:

Hell I stioll have 2 in the freezer from my Texas hunt :bigthumb

NaomiDstangLvr
11-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Eight at night? Um, I would have told them to piss off, unless its really late at night, there's nothing they can do, can they?

draggin50
11-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Well they called on me at 1 pm on Friday, 8:50 pm on Saturday, and noon on Sunday. Apparently they have put a noise ordinance in place just for me that lasts all day! I guess they would rather have junkies walkin the street than me being noisy for a few minutes!