PDA

View Full Version : Colts > Bengals

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Wow its sad watching this game. The Bengals are just self destructing this season. What we need now is some good old fashioned classic Bengals down time arrests..lets get some DUI action and domestic violence and this season will be about on par.

Palmer needs to trade teams since he insists on throwing to them anyway.

SN95N/A
11-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah its a sad day unless ur a colts fan.No reason for bengals to come out on sundays they just embarrass there selfs.

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Damn 85 nice catch. Its about time our superstar receivers started doing something.

GREAZY
11-14-2010, 05:22 PM
WOW 3 points who would hav thunk it.

Time for Palmer to take the Marvin train out of town.

Why did he throw the ball away instead of running it up for some yards ???? he had a wide open for 5 or so yards.

gouldstang
11-14-2010, 05:27 PM
time to work in the garage before I throw the TV out the window...

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Yeah i thought the same Palmer couldve ran that and picked up more than he usually throws for.

GREAZY
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Palmer is a jackass and looked like a fool on his missed tackle

cobra429boss
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
lol at least he tries ha

4EYED85GT
11-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Palmer doesnt ever try to run the ball for one reason.....Because he is afraid to take a good hit! Ridiculous! All the other QB's in the league will run the ball aggresively!

mustangboy
11-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Well its going to be fun to see who they end up hiring as head coach next year. I see alot of changes on the horizon, then again it is the Bengals and they may just stay with the status quo

djom1cincy
11-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Wtf. On side kick recovered.

djom1cincy
11-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Are you kidding me?

djom1cincy
11-14-2010, 07:35 PM
They just fucked up a wet dream :(

GREAZY
11-14-2010, 07:37 PM
WTF T.O. must have had money on the Colts to win today.

GREAZY
11-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Bengals GFYS , I am done wasting my Sundays :flipoff:

penceracing
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM
ya know am a bengals fan to as much we bitch about them we keep watching them play. I do think there will be some changes for next year. i would like to see bill coward come to town and a quarterback change.

skeptiq
11-14-2010, 08:20 PM
ya know am a bengals fan to as much we bitch about them we keep watching them play. I do think there will be some changes for next year. i would like to see bill coward come to town and a quarterback change.

+1 agree 100%

clueless_racing
11-14-2010, 08:26 PM
bill coward lol.I do agree we need a coaching change and a quarter back change at minimum.other than that the rest are good players,but theyre problem is the fact they are giving up running routes and making attempts at hard catches when they are down.I would say without a doubt that most of the veteran offensive players will not be back next year.Maybe just maybe we can beat buffalo next week atleast? lol.

penceracing
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
yea for sure i hope lol... chad did had a hell of a game look like the old chad. i think he went down hill once he changed his last name???? T.o suck and acted like a baby i think but i bet he will put on a show since we will be playing his old team. like some say THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR lol....

Rustanggt98
11-14-2010, 10:00 PM
marvin, bratkowski, chad and TO all need to hit the road. bitch about carson all you want, who are you going to replace him with?

Give me a coach with some attitude and discipline, an offensive coordinator who has a playbook more than 2 pages thick, and some receivers who play all the time, not just when they want to prove something.

I hope they lose every game the rest of this year to force Browns hand for some changes in the front office. We all know there is no chance of a GM, so best case is a new coaching staff. Marvin is always quick to say "things are fine, thats just football, , i've got confidence in my guys" blah blah blah. THINGS AREN'T FINE JACKASS!!:HYF:

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-14-2010, 10:13 PM
I used to blame everyone else and said Palmer was being held back, but look at how many interceptions he's thrown lately. The ones from this game, he wasn't under pressure, he wasn't just trying to throw the ball away and got picked off...he's just throwing wild crazy passes. I guess his sore shoulder is to blame. He hasn't been the same since the Steelers wrecked his knee.

GREAZY
11-14-2010, 11:41 PM
I used to blame everyone else and said Palmer was being held back, He hasn't been the same since the Steelers wrecked his knee.

100% x 2

Rustanggt98
11-15-2010, 12:05 AM
I used to blame everyone else and said Palmer was being held back, but look at how many interceptions he's thrown lately. The ones from this game, he wasn't under pressure, he wasn't just trying to throw the ball away and got picked off...he's just throwing wild crazy passes. I guess his sore shoulder is to blame. He hasn't been the same since the Steelers wrecked his knee.

i don't disagree with that.

That said, i think football, and sports in general is all about attitude, confidence, and momentum, with a side of ability. At least one of the INT's today (and incomplete passes), and quite a few i've seen this year from him have seemed to go right to the defender, with a receiver in the vicinity, or not all the way through his route. (TO today was about two steps behind where the ball was thrown) I don't know enough about the play called, the route, his other options, the defensive package, etc. to say "Carson is an inaccurate passer and needs to be traded". I 100% agree with the fact that Carson's accuracy, decision making, and play calling (audibles) have been less than impressive, but i still can't put all of that on Carson. You can just see it in his eyes that he hasn't given up just yet, but like today with TO walking leisurely back to the line multiple times,and a line allowing 2 sacks with less than a minute to go,that every one else has.....including me and a host of other fans.

I want to like them and watch sooooo bad, but the entire problem lies with people just like that, only they still go to the games, still watch, and still give money to Mike Brown. Its been like that for 20 years, and nothing ever changes. maybe if they go 3-13 in a season that was supposed to be a title contending one, something will finally change next season. i can only hope :(

COOP
11-15-2010, 12:08 AM
They just fucked up a wet dream :(

LOL.

I am laughing because I yelled the same damn thing at the TV when Gresham fumbled

djom1cincy
11-15-2010, 01:46 AM
LOL.

I am laughing because I yelled the same damn thing at the TV when Gresham fumbled

Lol. That's funny in a sad way.

Johnson1134
11-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Jon Gruden(AKA Chucky).Would be a great start.

05yellowgt
11-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I honestly think that a coaching change at this point is the biggest thing that is needed. Just look at the difference in the Cowboys play in one week. Even with Kitna behind center they managed a strong win vs the Giants. Bill Cower or Jon Gruden in that order would be my choice for head coach. Hell I'd even take Rob Ryan at this point, just to be able to hear more back and forth between him and his Brother!