PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati To Oklahoma City Delivery Available!

93cobra
11-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Im looking to leave 11-26 to drive out to Oklahoma City to purchase an enclosed trailer with some goodies inside. Will be driving out my Ford 450 Diesel box van empty. Hate to head west 900 miles through IN, IL, to St Louis, then SW through whole state of MO toTulsa Ok & into Oklahoma City etc empty. Can pull a trailer. Will make a fair deal if anyone knows anyone that needs something delivered etc.
Johnny
513-383-8283

Dirtyd0g
11-15-2010, 12:39 PM
I might have a trailer to go to St.Louis with a car on it. If he doesn't come get it before then.
Alan

93cobra
11-15-2010, 09:12 PM
I might have a trailer to go to St.Louis with a car on it. If he doesn't come get it before then.
Alan

Alan,
Let me know. I'd be happy to work something out with you as long as its straight forward..."decent trailer that wont cause problems with crap tires etc.." I have over 1/2 million miles under my belt driving motorhomes, truck trailer setups, toterhomes etc.. racing at all corners of the country for 12 years 45 weekends plus a year through the 90's & early 00's etc.. You could get some references from guys you may know on this board who could vouch for me etc.. I may break free earlier too...Off the top of my head, Im thinking $200 bucks if you can get the trailer to me etc...???
Thanks
Johnny