PDA

View Full Version : FS: a bunch of mustang stuff

SLWB16hatch
11-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Ok I got rid of my mustang a while back and have a bunch of random parts sitting around that need gone.

I have a 351w, non-roller, 72 block, .040 over, good stock crank, good stock rods, stock pistons, new set of .040 keith black hypertechtic pistons, new wrist pins, new rings, new main and rod bearings----no cam, no timing chain, etc...200 firm...

I have a 8.8, complete drum to drum, 3.55 gear (which I can show you), stock axles, stock diff, all new brakes minus drums, including wheel cylinders, shoes, adjusters, springs, etc- 225 firm...

Aeromotive fuel rail kit, includes rails, fpr, fittings, and lines, powdercoated by mustang boy- 200 firm....

A whole bunch of new 302 gaskets-20 bucks for all

A set of 16" cobra R's with decent tires, sanded down and painted gunmetal, don't look bad....165 firm

A set of 17" 99 gt wheels with good tires, a few little nicks but nothing bad- 275 firm

I have a bunch of randoms little parts like a stock 5.0 fox airbox, stock shorties, stock coil brackets, good stock coils, a set of 4lug drilled and slotted rotors (rusty but can be resurfaced, etc. Just shoot me a text or a pm and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Text for pics. My number is 513-292-3997. I work a lot, but I will try my best to get pics and answer any questions for anyone interested. Thanks guys...have a wonderful upcoming holiday.

SLWB16hatch
11-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Bump ttt...