PDA

View Full Version : Bengals....bawhahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Blackout
11-21-2010, 11:59 PM
:lol::lol:What a joke!!!!!!! How can you have a lead like that and loose?:lol::lol:

WOW.....Bungling Bungles!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

skeptiq
11-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Shameful today. Even the commentators for the Viks Packers said the bengals are the most disappointing team in the nfl.

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-22-2010, 12:27 AM
Whatever...i couldn't care less about the rest of this season, i probably won't turn on another game so i hope they don't sell out another one. Next year there better be some major changes going on or i'll be looking for another team to root for.

89coupe
11-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Time to start making changes look at the cowboys they fire there coach and now they have won two straight that's what mike brown should do but he's to affraid of loosing money that's my two cents!!! I can't believe there still are bengals fans in the seats I wouldn't pay to watch them even though I really am a huge bengals fan!!

skeptiq
11-22-2010, 12:31 AM
If there is a silver lining here hopefully some changes will be made. Get Carson and Marvin out of here!

306Power
11-22-2010, 04:07 AM
I personally like Marvin, he's gonna be gone at the end of the year though. What I'm really afraid of is Mike Brown wont hire from the outside again, that means Bratowski or Zimmer is the two top candidates. Zimmer wouldn't be that bad, but Bratowski? Most high schools have a deeper play book than him.

sean
11-22-2010, 05:31 AM
I like marvin and look forward to see how he does when he has the control he should have. Damn bengirls. I am glad the game wasnt on reg tv. I would have prob broke the damn tv.... and I love my tv. lol

skeptiq
11-22-2010, 12:08 PM
I am glad the game wasnt on reg tv. I would have prob broke the damn tv.... and I love my tv. lol

Quoted for truth, LOL!

Later,
Ben

05yellowgt
11-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Marvin and Bratkowski need to go. Marvin is a good coach, he's just become "stale" within the Bengals locker room. That guy is TOO level headed for the Bengals at this point. They need a coach that can put the Hammer down when needed. As far as Bratkowski, he has an offensive dream team and can't do shit with them. He passes when he should run, runs when he should pass, and so far as I can tell he has about 7-12 plays in his playbook.

347StrokedGT
11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Ive always wanted the bengals to win and have rooted for them to, but never look for them to. Therefore, I will never be a bengals fan. Ive always been a Eagles fan because they are run like a professional team. Like the Steelers, they will always be competitive. I feel sorry for the Bengals fans because the ownership has NEVER and will ALWAYS be looking out for themselves and not the fans. This year is as pathetic of a showing for what was believed to be a good team. The time is now for change. Unlike the cowgirls, the Bengals dont have quality coaches

Katmandu
11-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Next year there better be some major changes going on or i'll be looking for another team to root for.Come on over to the Black and Gold! :bigthumb

DSSKing68
11-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Come on over to the Black and Gold! :bigthumb

+1 The Steeler Nation is always looking for new members! :D

SN95N/A
11-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Steeler Nation!

Blackout
11-24-2010, 08:16 PM
yeah but whats bad is that the steelers only have a couple things over the bengals. An exelent Safety & Good owners. They both have players with/had police issues. Both teams have no defense. the reason i say that is because without polimalu, the get scored on alot.

DSSKing68
11-24-2010, 08:26 PM
yeah but whats bad is that the steelers only have a couple things over the bengals. An exelent Safety & Good owners. They both have players with/had police issues. Both teams have no defense. the reason i say that is because without polimalu, the get scored on alot.

Are ya kidding me?

How about a proven business model that works and other teams have used to develop their business.

They have a smart general manager and experienced scouts with an eye for talented players.

No Defense? They are currently number 5 in the NFL, number 1 against the rush.

They have had some personnel issues, but most are dealt with swiftly. Once a player is tainted, you won't see them drafted or signed to the team. The Rooney family will spend money for great players, not second class thugs that need "redeemed."

Goldenpony
11-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Football Math Test

A Bengals coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right,

you can play."

The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.

At that, all the other players on the Bengals team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

Katmandu
11-24-2010, 09:03 PM
yeah but whats bad is that the steelers only have a couple things over the bengals. An exelent Safety & Good owners. They both have players with/had police issues. Both teams have no defense. the reason i say that is because without polimalu, the get scored on alot.Your just simply DELUSIONAL. :rolleyes:

No knowledge of Pro-Football what-so-ever. :rolleyes:

Katmandu
11-24-2010, 09:05 PM
Are ya kidding me? Dude, I've learned long ago that you can not argue with the following....

1) Crazy people
2) Stupid people
3) Drunk people
and/or
4) Drugged people.

You'll never Win. :lol:

Katmandu
11-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Disheartened Bengal fans.... Come on over to the dark-side! :bigthumb

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" :HYF:

You're Welcome to join Steeler Nation (like so-many others before you). :bigthumb

DSSKing68
11-24-2010, 10:19 PM
On the road to the 'burgh right now!!

Blackout
11-24-2010, 10:21 PM
hahahahahahahaha I knew I could get you guys screaming.......:rofl:

SN95N/A
11-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Haha good way to get them goin lol,steelers are doing pretty good..go steelers bengals blow

Katmandu
11-25-2010, 03:46 AM
hahahahahahahaha I knew I could get you guys screaming.......:rofl:You're just trying to save face cause you don't know shit about football. :rolleyes:

Blackout
11-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Shiiitt..... I live and breath football. But anyways, its fun to get the steeler & bengals fans screaming a little. You all take it so personal...:lol: I am a DIE HARD Cowboys fan, & have been since I was about 6 years old. Seeing how the season has been going this year, all my hopes of atleast playoff game are gone. So I figure I would pick on all of the bengal and steeler fans......

As far as the Steelers go, they do have a good team. Polimalu is the heart and soul of the defense and no one plays the position better. Ed Reed always played it well but he's no Polimalu. As far as the rest of the team, I think that Big Ben still has alot of convincing to do for the facts that he has changed. I don't see him in a black and gold uniform much longer if he screws up again.

The Bengals have to not only protect Palmer, the recievers have to get open. I watched the last couple of televised games and they are not running there routes cleanly.

Katmandu
11-25-2010, 04:26 AM
I am a DIE HARD Cowboys fan, & have been since I was about 6 years old.Well Shit! That explains it all then! :lol:

The Bengals have to not only protect Palmer, the recievers have to get open. I watched the last couple of televised games and they are not running there routes cleanly. The Bengals HAVE all the necessary TALENT, they just have ZERO LEADERSHIP within that organization.

The NFL is all about emotional momentum. If you don't have the Leadership to inspire that fire that comes from the belly in critical game situations.... then you end up right where the Bengals are right now.

How many times have you seen Carson yelling and screaming at his OL to "inspire" them to produce better results. (like Brady "The Steeler Killer" did with his OL during the Steeler game).... Hmmm..... NEVER! And that's the problem right there. Carson is much to passive to be an emotional team leader.

That and they need to place much more emphasis in their scouting department.