plated
11-24-2010, 01:33 PM
looks like were sending out backup for the s koreans f'n great:HYF:

Goldenpony
11-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Doubtful

plated
11-24-2010, 01:40 PM
they just said we sent our biggest ship full of fighter planes and standing beside s korea if n korea attacks again it's on!!

draggin50
11-24-2010, 01:42 PM
WTF is this world coming too? Im all about standing up for our freedom but damn their spreading them thin now!

orangeconv
11-24-2010, 01:45 PM
They are talking about tariffs on imports to fix the issue, hit them in the pocket, war isn't a solving issue

Black92LX
11-24-2010, 02:05 PM
They are talking about tariffs on imports to fix the issue, hit them in the pocket, war isn't a solving issue

The people are already piss poor there and North Korea provides almost nothing to other countries it will have no effect.
We have a case of an even larger saber rattler then Kim jon il his son kim jon un who has a lot of military backing.

Sadly I see our Commander in Chief going overboard on this one because he is tired of being portrayed as weak, especially against a nuclear country.

Things could get quite interesting.

plated
11-24-2010, 02:11 PM
The people are already piss poor there and North Korea provides almost nothing to other countries it will have no effect.
We have a case of an even larger saber rattler then Kim jon il his son kim jon un who has a lot of military backing.

Sadly I see our Commander in Chief going overboard on this one because he is tired of being portrayed as weak, especially against a nuclear country.

Things could get quite interesting.yes sir,i think this will be a lil unexpected to everyone,but we knew it was coming there cocky as fuck and want war i say we pound there ass it will only get worse 10yrs from now with them

cstreu1026
11-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Earlier this week there was talk of deploying nuclear missiles to the Korean peninsula for the first time since 1991. I think a continuation of the war in Korea is likely and unlike Afghanistan and much of Iraq's former army North Korea is well equipped and well trained. They are suppose to have one of the biggest conventional arsenals in the world so it could get very ugly.

INSANEBA
11-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Carpet bomb em til theres nothing left moving. They dont contribute to the world market to really speak of, all they do is threaten and go against the UN's demands, and pick on the neighbors. So bomb the sonsabitches and let the good air they are breathing/wasting go to other worthy humans...

bestracing
11-24-2010, 04:11 PM

Things could get quite interesting.

yes sir,i think this will be a lil unexpected to everyone,but we knew it was coming there cocky as fuck and want war i say we pound there ass it will only get worse 10yrs from now with them

I've been saying this for awhile now. N Korea is like a Chihuahua backed into a corner. Sooner or later all the agressive barking gets ignored and then the teeth come out.

N. Korea has nothing to loose except power. They are in the dirt, people are starving, they tell their people it's because of the Western Powers keeping them that way. If the powers that be don't change sooner or later the people will fight and it will be for their lives because it will be "Either I sit here and die of starvation or I join up and maybe die in battle"

pegasus
11-24-2010, 04:20 PM
guys your not looking @ the bright side of things

now they will have to do a re-make of MASH
http://www.dvds-box-set.com/images/DRAMA/MASH-Season-1-11-DVD-boxset-1.jpg

I cant wait!

thecollector
11-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Step up the starving is all we can really do. The country cannot sustain its military for food, let alone its citizens. Nuclear weapons would never be used as we are in bed with S Korea, and civilian loses would not be globally accepted, nor would china be satisfied with us popping a pimple on there ass with our needle. I highly doubt ANY military actions will be taken by us without the support of the UN. North Korea is still bordered with China who im sure would provide them aid in the event of a war and most likely will provide a bypass around A US blockade of N Korean ports. In all likely hood if shit hits the fan your looking at a few weeks of port blockage, a reinforcement of what is already the worlds most militarized border between N/S korea and finally an ass load of artillery from air/naval strikes followed by a ground campaign where S Korea would be primary ground force.

Any military actions we take must be acknowledged by china or we risk rilling up a nation with a military almost 3 times the size of ours. This is perhaps one of the worst diplomatic issues we've seen in a while. Do we help a friend getting bullied and risk the bullies friends rising up against us? Don't forget the bullies friend has 2.8 million people in its army(vs 1 million for us) and owns the majority of our debt.

Let's hope China decides to stay out of it. They don't outwardly approve of N Korea's actions but you never really know till the first US shell hits the ground. With Kim Waccko II promising further retalliation against the South the stage for WWIII has been set and illuminated.... We just have to wait and see who attends.

TurboNG
11-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Lets carpet bomb the whole country North and South...

INSANEBA
11-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Lets carpet bomb the whole country North and South...

What he said!!!:flipoff:

mwaller5672
11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm in the power business and was recently talking to a man that was over there for several months. They already have the power plants built on the border to supply the north with power when it falls. Everyone knows it will happen.

04 Venom
11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Nothing will happen nor should it. This is North Kore'a time proven method of trying to get something it wants by behaving badly.

mwaller5672
11-24-2010, 08:23 PM
The problem china has that wasn't there in the fifties is there economy is now based on exports. If they go to war with us there economy tumbles. I think it would have to get really bad before they step in.

Goldenpony
11-24-2010, 08:52 PM
North Korea is well equipped and well trained. They are suppose to have one of the biggest conventional arsenals in the world so it could get very ugly.[/QUOTE]

Remember how we were warned that Sadam had the nth biggest army in the world and we would need all those body bags? How long did that last? And we never used a nuke. If we went against the North, it wouldn't last very long, then there would be one Korea.

Katmandu
11-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Nothing will happen nor should it. This is North Kore'a time proven method of trying to get something it wants by behaving badly.X2. Just like any (2) year old child.

Now, Everyone.... READ THIS !!!

Why North Korea attack is not a Crisis

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/11/23/carroll.cirincione.korea/index.html

denial
11-25-2010, 11:02 AM
NK is like the size of Ohio. They could have 5 million troops and it would take no time to destroy a country like that. I believe that this is the start of something that they have been talking about for hundreds of years.

In the book of revelation it tells about how this is part of the 7 seals that are broken during the time the world comes to an end. I believe it's the book of John. It's very interesting to see all this going on. I pray to God that my kids and your kids can survive through these tough times.

I just wished it was as easy for my kids as I had it back in the day. God help us all!

INSANEBA
11-25-2010, 01:54 PM
X2. Just like any (2) year old child.

Now, Everyone.... READ THIS !!!

Why North Korea attack is not a Crisis

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/11/23/carroll.cirincione.korea/index.html

Exactly, and when my 2 yr old neice acts up, she gets her ass spanked... Let the spanking begin :HYF:

big cheif
11-26-2010, 05:58 AM
NK is like the size of Ohio. They could have 5 million troops and it would take no time to destroy a country like that. I believe that this is the start of something that they have been talking about for hundreds of years.

In the book of revelation it tells about how this is part of the 7 seals that are broken during the time the world comes to an end. I believe it's the book of John. It's very interesting to see all this going on. I pray to God that my kids and your kids can survive through these tough times.

I just wished it was as easy for my kids as I had it back in the day. God help us all!

x2. things my elders said is falling in place! I honestly pray for us all!

Katmandu
11-26-2010, 12:47 PM
x2. things my elders said is falling in place! :bigthumb Who are they predicting to win the Super Bowl this year ?

Goldenpony
11-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Exactly, and when my 2 yr old niece acts up, she gets her ass spanked... Let the spanking begin :HYF:

If it's the US military against the North Koreans, my money's on us. Maybe Kim should review some of the films of us going through Saddam's best like a hot knife through butter.

04 Venom
11-26-2010, 08:40 PM
If it's the US military against the North Koreans, my money's on us. Maybe Kim should review some of the films of us going through Saddam's best like a hot knife through butter.

Saddam didn't have 8 nuclear weapons.

Goldenpony
11-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Saddam didn't have 8 nuclear weapons.

If we decide to hit them, they'll never get the chance to use them. Now that we know that they MIGHT have nukes, we'll hit them so hard and so fast it will make Hitler's Blitzkrieg look like a Church Social.

04 Venom
11-26-2010, 09:18 PM
If we decide to hit them, they'll never get the chance to use them. Now that we know that they MIGHT have nukes, we'll hit them so hard and so fast it will make Hitler's Blitzkrieg look like a Church Social.

What do you mean "MIGHT"? They exolded two bombs since 2006. You are naive.

Goldenpony
11-26-2010, 09:22 PM
What do you mean "MIGHT"? They exolded two bombs since 2006. You are naive.

TESTING a couple of bombs and being able to deliver one are two completely different things. We're not even sure one of those tests were successful. We know ours work, AND we can deliver them up Kim's ass. No, I am not naive, I am realistic.

Goober
11-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Drop a couple brigades of M1A2 Abrams off and let that big gun eat! FFS, we can lock that M256 onto a damn FIELD MOUSE @ 1800 meters! Thats just getting it warmed up...

04 Venom
11-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Drop a couple brigades of M1A2 Abrams off and let that big gun eat! FFS, we can lock that M256 onto a damn FIELD MOUSE @ 1800 meters! Thats just getting it warmed up...

Are you volunteering to lead the charge? It's different from a video game.

djom1cincy
11-27-2010, 01:27 AM
If something happens it will start like this. We will send in some f22 that can cruise at one and half times the speed of sound with a top speed that's classified and take out everything that's of importance. Once that's done either they drop arms or we send troops in. It's China I'm worried about.

Katmandu
11-27-2010, 03:57 AM
we can deliver them up Kim's ass. No, I am not naive, I am realistic.We sure can do that in a split second.

However, you "say" you are realistic, but have you fully considered the consequences IF the US were to actually deploy a Nuclear weapon in a time of a so-called Crisis ??

The fall out would be TREMENDOUS ! The US would be labeled as baby killers from then until eternity.

Yea, fukknuts Kim (and N.Korea) would be instantly vaporized and/or turned into charcoal, but then what ?

Goober
11-27-2010, 04:19 AM
Are you volunteering to lead the charge?
Sure will! I trust that my coworkers and I build the best damn tank in the business, bar none.

It's different from a video game.

Ya don't say... :rolleyes:

04 Venom
11-27-2010, 05:02 AM
Sure will! I trust that my coworkers and I build the best damn tank in the business, bar none.

Ya don't say... :rolleyes:

Great, another armchair general.

Goober
11-27-2010, 05:32 AM
Great, another armchair general.

Pot, meet kettle.

04 Venom
11-27-2010, 05:37 AM
Pot, meet kettle.

I'm not rattling the sabres as you are. Nor is the US military command. It is always easy to be irresponsible when other people's sons and daughters are the ones that have to do the fighting.

Goober
11-27-2010, 07:32 AM
I'm not rattling the sabres as you are. Nor is the US military command. It is always easy to be irresponsible when other people's sons and daughters are the ones that have to do the fighting.
Just like in coaching, you can go to the game or forfeit. Either way, you're still making coaching decisions. I'm still in the age range to be drafted, and would volunteer if it came down to it.

I forgot WHY I don't come onto SBZ, thanks for reminding me :D

redfirepearlgt
11-27-2010, 11:28 AM
A repeat of how we handled Libya in 1986 would be a good answer IMO. But then again Libya did not have nuclear potential in 1986 like this knucklehead may have by now. Starving already starved, and mistreated people won't resolve anything either. Covert ops taking the current power out may be the only answer. North Korea with no leader may do better than their current situation. Yea I know about the rule in place that states we cannot do this, BUT screw the rules in thais case, N Korea has taken that stance with us and the UN for years. Oh, and screw the UN they are a waste of tax money and time as well.

Katmandu
11-27-2010, 01:02 PM
I forgot WHY I don't come onto SBZ, thanks for reminding me :DPlease enlighten us.