PDA

View Full Version : Bengals/Jets

89coupe
11-26-2010, 02:55 AM
Anyone watching the the bengals having another 2nd half let down I can't believe I still watch these losers and I'm really a big bengals fan it's pretty bad when I can predict what play there going to call next!!! Somethings got to change starting at the top I think mike zimmer would be a good canidate for head coach he's the only coach that I ever see show emotion marvin looks like a zombie on the sidelines!!!

93snake
11-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Watching it here.... ahead after the first half, but then we all knew what was going to happen :mad:
I have said it before and I agree with the lack of emotion on the sidelines!! Someone needs to step up and be a leader... wish it was our quarterback but so far I have to say TO is the only I have seen upset.

89coupe
11-26-2010, 03:09 AM
I honestly enjoyed watching the lions and cowboys today more than watching my beloved bengals!! At least those teams show emotion and actually try to win a game

93snake
11-26-2010, 03:13 AM
It would be nice if the bengals played with the passion the cowboys did... even with a loss... show that they just had not given up!

draggin50
11-26-2010, 03:30 AM
Did someone say something about the Bengals playing!?! Do they even show up anymore? Im done watching them lose till something changes. All it is anymore is a big let down! Maybe next year...

93snake
11-26-2010, 03:36 AM
Maybe next year...

Isn't that the Bengals motto and what Mike Brown wants us to say EVERY year!

89coupe
11-26-2010, 03:48 AM
As long as we keep filling the seats at PBS nothings going to change everyone keeps putting money in mike browns pocket if his pockets started to loose money I bet there would be some changes!!!! This city deserves a winning team more than any other city in the NFL I wish we could express our feelings to mike brown in some way to get it thru his head that everyone is tired of his shit!!!

COOP
11-26-2010, 05:18 AM
id bet that none of them can take a piss without wetting the front of their pants. they looked lost out there again this week. its like they play at a different speed than everyone else
atleast there were a few real games on today

Katmandu
11-26-2010, 12:51 PM
I have said it before and I agree with the lack of emotion on the sidelines!! Someone needs to step up and be a leader... wish it was our quarterback but so far I have to say TO is the only I have seen upset.I've said that a couple weeks ago that TO is the ONLY Leader in that whole organization.

The talent is there, the lack of emotional leadership is nil.

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Fuck'em. Like i said in the other thread, i hope they don't win another game the rest of the season. They should fire Marvin's ass and bench the whole damn starting team and put all the rookies in there.

89coupe
11-26-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm just totally confused they have messed the season up so bad it's like where do they go from here somethings got to change

93snake
11-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I've said that a couple weeks ago that TO is the ONLY Leader in that whole organization.

The talent is there, the lack of emotional leadership is nil.

I remember ( as I was a part of that thread too, until it really got too off topic for me) and I agree with you. It is just said that the "new guy" to the team cares more than the rest of the Bengals.
I was comparing the bengals to the Browns ,telling another friend that at least the Browns are playing hard with heart EVEN if they are having a loseing season. Sure wish the Bengals would do that! But instead the Bengals play like they just want to get it over wtih and collect a pay check.

Katmandu
11-27-2010, 03:52 AM
I was comparing the bengals to the Browns ,telling another friend that at least the Browns are playing hard with heart EVEN if they are having a loseing season. Sure wish the Bengals would do that! But

instead the Bengals play like they just want to get it over wtih and collect a pay check.They've been losing for so long now (guess last year was a fluke!) that it's deeply ingrained in the team's DNA.

At this point, Mike Brown will be forced to do something drastic like fire Marvin Lewis.

Marvin is an excellent coach IMHO, but at this point he's cannon fodder. :rolleyes:

DSSKing68
11-28-2010, 04:49 PM
I doubt mike brown will do anything. Fans still go to games. He's making tons of money. This town expects this kind of crap from their football team.

Blackout
11-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Thats the problem. If fans would stop going to the games, they would have to change something.

redfirepearlgt
11-28-2010, 05:20 PM
If it weren't for the fashionable tailgating party concept that errupted some years back around the country, there would be much less interest in the Bengirls than there currently is IMO.

Mikey boy promised a lot, got a lot more, tried to get even more, and gave this town nothing more than a big fat case of constipation. Don't thank him and the Benthugs for the weekend economic upswing that is generated 8 games a year, thank the tailgaters and the very few die-hards, oh and every team fan that comes to see the Bengirls get the snot knocked out of them.

Sorry folks I would not support Mike Brown and his team of over paid posey pickers if they went 16-0. I am tired of Mike Brown. Have been since before the stadium hostage crisis he put the people of Hamilton County into.

I would however pay TOP NOTCH money to see the pussykittens play a big 4A/5A HS team like Colerain, or one of the big ranked private schools of Cincinnati (as long as all of the proceeds went to charity and not MB) just to enjoy seeing the Bendovergirls struggle to get a win IF THEY COULD WIN against a highschool team.

Katmandu
11-28-2010, 10:29 PM
I doubt mike brown will do anything. Fans still go to games. He's making tons of money. This town expects this kind of crap from their football team.I heard today that Marvin want's out after this season is over. It's the end of his Contract year anyways.

The main problem IS the owner (Mike Brown). He has the final say-so into what players join the team.

The personal he chooses have very little or NO Leadership skills. You NEED players/coaches with this ability to WIN at the Professional level. Raw talent alone just does NOT get it in this league.

The Bengal's Scouting system is very inadequate as well. A lot of the blame can be put right there. The Bengal's simply do not have enough scouts.

Until MB wakes up and LISTENS to the fan base, it will be status quo for the Organization from here on out.