PDA

View Full Version : FS: Turbo 400

egbertnr
11-29-2010, 01:29 AM
Turbo 400 freshly rebuilt to handle power... ptc 10in conv. deep pan, jw bell housing for sbf. Reverse manual valve body. That is all the details I have on it, however it was rebuilt by a well known racer from the Piketon, Ohio area for those of you familiar with that area.

I have extra valve body for the transbrake, and will include with sale. Still in car but trying to raise money for a 5 speed conversion. If you are serious and can put money down I will takeout of the car sooner, as of now I plan to have it out shortly after the first of the year. Tranny is a beast and has been in my car and before rebuild seen 9 sec passes and now that its rebuilt can see plenty more. Tranny is race ready.

Previous owner was asking 2k for the whole package, I will ask 1500 for everything as is.
Obviously dont have pictures as it is in the car. Feel free to come take a look if interested car is on jack stands right now, pm me for phone number or pm more you number.

Thanks
Nick

ryan
11-30-2010, 01:37 AM
who built it? im from piketon

egbertnr
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Well my buddy who I got the car from lives in Piketon and the shop is actually in Franklin Furnace...Doug at Advanced Transmission in Franklin Furnace. I personally dont know much about the area so I had to take his word for it.

egbertnr
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I talked to the guy at Advanced Transmissions today and although he didnt have any records of what all he did, I got a better feeling for the shop having never been there before. He has built a lot of performance trannys,and he has owned and raced a few cars. So for whatever thats worth, he knows his way around transmissions for high HP cars. Wish I could explain more but once its out I should be able to look over it a bit more.

5.0calypso93lx
12-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I sent you a PM, shoot me your phone number please.

blown96cobra
12-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Ive had a few of this guys transmissions there pretty solid and will take tons of abuse.

egbertnr
12-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Ive had a few of this guys transmissions there pretty solid and will take tons of abuse.

Thanks for the help there, was hoping someone head of him before.