PDA

View Full Version : PLATED?

thecollector
11-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Can someone PM me plated's number it looks like I'll be needing his services.

djom1cincy
11-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Ouch!

Blackout
11-29-2010, 09:20 PM
yeah that sucks man. I would try to find your parts at a junk yard that is already painted. I have put together a couple cars that way.

plated
11-29-2010, 09:25 PM
sent you a contact number thanks..

thecollector
11-29-2010, 11:31 PM
yeah that sucks man. I would try to find your parts at a junk yard that is already painted. I have put together a couple cars that way.

I'm not afraid of paintwork on my car as long as the right guy is behind the gun, svt focus parts worth buying can be outrageous sometimes. Hardest part I need is a bumper cover and its 400 complete thru frpp new. Other parts are shared w/ other foci and I can get used ford sheetmetal for about 50 a piece(hood, fender). If it wasn't my dd I would fix it myself but all I need is another "to do."

thecollector
11-29-2010, 11:32 PM
sent you a contact number thanks..

Thanks Ill call tomorrow, I don't want to bother you so late.

djom1cincy
11-30-2010, 02:46 AM
I'm not afraid of paintwork on my car as long as the right guy is behind the gun, svt focus parts worth buying can be outrageous sometimes. Hardest part I need is a bumper cover and its 400 complete thru frpp new. Other parts are shared w/ other foci and I can get used ford sheetmetal for about 50 a piece(hood, fender). If it wasn't my dd I would fix it myself but all I need is another "to do."

You won't be sorry using plated.

thecollector
11-30-2010, 02:06 PM
You won't be sorry using plated.

Ive heard only good things about him and not one negative comment so I figured I'd give him a try. Id do it myself but im afraid it may need the rail pulled so the core support can line up. I tangled up with a 4x4 silverado on rt 4 and his truck was way worse than my car damage wise.

facemelter71
11-30-2010, 02:10 PM
If I were you,I would steer clear of RT4.

You and that road are not getting along.

thecollector
11-30-2010, 04:27 PM
If I were you,I would steer clear of RT4.

You and that road are not getting along.

Tell me about it, its like Im an electromagnet for shitty drivers.:confused:

On top of my company truck and focus accidents, I watched a guy burn alive in a caddilac after running under a flatbed semi in evansville late one night 3 weeks ago. A combination of remote location and insufficient rescue response made for a horrific scene. I see lots of accidents every year but that one will stick with me forever.

As awful as they are I think everyone should witness those types of things, it would make people think twice before making that turn, changing lanes, or running that stale light.

Im fortunate that I have never been injured even after being involved in 3 car accidents and one motorcycle wreck. I need to change careers before my number comes up.

plated
11-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Tell me about it, its like Im an electromagnet for shitty drivers.:confused:

On top of my company truck and focus accidents, I watched a guy burn alive in a caddilac after running under a flatbed semi in evansville late one night 3 weeks ago. A combination of remote location and insufficient rescue response made for a horrific scene. I see lots of accidents every year but that one will stick with me forever.

As awful as they are I think everyone should witness those types of things, it would make people think twice before making that turn, changing lanes, or running that stale light.

Im fortunate that I have never been injured even after being involved in 3 car accidents and one motorcycle wreck. I need to change careers before my number comes up.really odd i drove past the black mustang that rearend that guy on 71 that was on the news then a month or so later i seen the wreck on the wards corner/275 exit a couple weeks ago :angel:

INSANEBA
12-01-2010, 01:24 AM
I had to go out and around on st rt 309 up here tonight. This lil snow got the best of someone early. It had to be bad to shut down that stretch of road, its one of our busiest. As for Plated, let him do his thing. I have a car that WILL be headed his way soon as it's ready lol...

plated
12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
thanks for the positive words fellas:)

facemelter71
12-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Hey Collector,just saw this ad on CL.Thought you might be interested.
focus parts. (http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/2089422202.html)

thecollector
12-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Thanks for heads up face. I'm not sure if I need the core support but I can't go wrong for that price.