PDA

View Full Version : Free stainless steel dishwasher

mustangboy
12-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Well with a hitch. It needs repaired. We bought it new 8yrs ago when we built our house. It is a Frigidaire and has worked well up until this point except for a new dispenser door and a couple replaced door hinge springs. By the way it is acting I would say it is the circulation motor that needs replaced and I priced them out at approx $150 shipped. So if anyone has any interest let me know and we can make arrangements. It is still hooked up but hopefully will have a new one this weekend.

DeckerEnt
12-03-2010, 05:46 PM
I can see this on the range at the farm with about 2 pounds of tannerite inside. If no one wants it, I will take it. It will never wash another dish again!

mustangboy
12-03-2010, 06:07 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If no one wants it, you can take it with you when you come out Thurs, if you have room.

Blackout
12-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Have you tried dayton appliance for the part? I bought a dishwasther that was a month out of warranty and was able to just fix it myself for $40. It was the pump also.

FYI.....Make sure it's not just clogged. Those pumps have a small impeller that runs off magnetic circulation. It's a simple design but they just don't last long.

Sloney50
12-03-2010, 06:46 PM
They have a cinti location on grooms road too in Blue Ash

mustangboy
12-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Dishwasher is GONE!!!