PDA

View Full Version : Gibson Les Paul Traditional Beautiful "Honeyburst" F/S or F/T

Stang88
12-05-2010, 04:38 PM
I have a beautiful Gibson Les Paul Traditional in HoneyBurst finish for sale or for trade. I will take CASH or VEHICLE only. no parts!! I am willing to trade for a vehicle of equal value or cash. I paid $2300 for it plus over $100 for the hardshell Gibson case not including tax. This was purchased prior to Les Pauls death. This guitar has always remained in a non smoking enviroment. This guitar is in beautiful conditon with NO belt buckle rash on the back. I only used this guitar in my recording studio and as a backup if I broke a string on my main guitar. The pictures in the photobucket are the actual guitar taken last night in my house. I had picked this guitar b/c the Honeyburst finish was more blondish in hue than any other I had seen. I am firm on my price $2,000.00 includes case. This guitar will continue to gain value each year. Each guitar has it's own personality, and this guitar sounds superb. below is full description of instrument:

Time-honored features plus figured maple top.

View all items from this brand The Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Plus electric guitar has all the traditional features you expect from a Les Paul: mahogany body and set neck, figured maple top, and a pair of Gibson's awesome '57 Classic humbucker pickups. The Plus on this guitar is the gorgeous, figured maple top—just the right touch on this iconic rock machine. One not-so-traditional improvement—the neck has been dressed by Gibson's Plek machine, a computer-controlled robot that analyzes the neck, files the frets, and cuts the slots on the nut to a hundredth of a millimeter accuracy for optimal action and intonation without string buzzing.

Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Plus Electric Guitar Features:
Body Wood: Mahogany, non-chambered weight-relieved
Top wood: Figured maple
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Neck Joint: Set-in
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Fretboard: Rosewood
Plek'd on Gibson Plek Machine
Neck Shape: '50s rounded
Frets: 22
Nut Width: 1.695"
Fretboard Radius: 12"
Bridge: Nashville Tune-O-Matic
Tailpiece: Stopbar
Pickup Bridge: '57 Classic Plus humbucker
Pickup Neck: '57 Classic humbucker
Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way pickup selector
Vintage speed knobs
Tuners: TonePros Kluson-style
Hardware color: Chrome
Binding: top and neck
Finish: Lacquer

http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/stang88/gibson/

Stang88
12-05-2010, 04:54 PM
I forgot to leave my cell (321) 663-6262. Call or Text anytime

jad0087
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
i about shit myself when i read this....thought u had the sunburst haha...glws

Stang88
12-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Unskinny bump bump!!

Stang88
12-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Christmas week bump, ttt..

Stang88
01-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Ok, $1,900 but not a dime less. Price includes the case. Or, $1,800 without the case...TTT

penceracing
01-01-2011, 05:09 PM
dude that is a real nice les paul if i had the money i would buy it glws

Stang88
01-01-2011, 08:59 PM
dude that is a real nice les paul if i had the money i would buy it glws

Thanks man! Pictures do not do it justice. It is so nice in person! I would not be selling it, except my wife and I are looking at purchasing a puppy! lol..

Foxxx5oh
01-01-2011, 09:06 PM
just remember, you can pick your guitar, you can pick a puppy, but a guitar won't get you arrested for slamming it into the ground in metal triumph!

penceracing
01-01-2011, 09:58 PM
true that lol... it is a nice gibson my dad would love it we where all in a band along time ago. i will talk to him about it and see if can get it.

draggin50
01-01-2011, 10:01 PM
true that lol... it is a nice gibson my dad would love it we where all in a band along time ago. i will talk to him about it and see if can get it.

Man Rock Band dont count!!! Its not plastic you big dummy!!!

87stangbbb
01-01-2011, 10:07 PM
lol...picture eric head banging

penceracing
01-02-2011, 12:04 AM
if u guys only knew

Stang88
01-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Ok, here we go! I am reducing this one more time and that's all. I really need the cash and we really want to get this dog.

$1,600 cash and it INCLUDES the case.

dsmawd350
01-07-2011, 07:12 PM
what kind of dog are you getting that you needed 2k to get it?

Stang88
01-07-2011, 10:16 PM
an expensive dog..LOL, a Havanese from a breeder. I don't want to get one from the pet store bc they get their puppies from a puppy mill.

And, I have researched completed listings on Ebay on this guitar and I am over $200 lower now than the lowest sale on Ebay for this guitar and case for $1600 now.

93cobra
01-08-2011, 08:21 PM
killer guitar man but the market is just not there right now for used guitars as new as yours. i deal with this stuff 55 hours a week and stores across the country are selling new lp's for cost to move inventory. i always loved honeybursts. i can check monday when i get to the office what i believe it would take to move & let you know. off the top of my head, im thinking 12-13 hundred. if the same guitar is selling for 18 on ebay yours should too but beware of the idiots buying guitars on ebay. i wouldn't fool with it if i were you. trust me its a nightmare...unfortunately ebay seems to set market value on non vintage guitars these days.

93cobra
01-08-2011, 08:39 PM
I am over $200 lower now than the lowest sale on Ebay for this guitar and case for $1600 now.

there are over half dozen similar 08' traditionals sold between 11-1300 the past 30 days. not trying to lowball you...if you get impatient, i'd give you a grand for it assuming it is as nice as pics look & try to make a couple few hundred selling it which isn't much for 1,000 dollar investment. if not keep no biggie & good luck:bigthumb

Stang88
01-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Chris Donnely at Sam Ash will give me $1050 for it right now and give me a check on the spot. However I am NOT going to sell it for for $1050 nor am I going to sell it for $1,300. I know what it's worth and how I take care of my equipment. I would like to sell it but I am not going to put it on Ebay. I thought someone on the bangerz site would like a guitar at a nice price. If you want it $1,600 is my final offer, otherwise I will keep it. It's not life and death if I don't sell it. I do appreciate your genuine interest though. $1,600 is still a great deal on this guitar.

Stang88
01-09-2011, 03:29 AM
there are over half dozen similar 08' traditionals sold between 11-1300 the past 30 days. not trying to lowball you...if you get impatient, i'd give you a grand for it assuming it is as nice as pics look & try to make a couple few hundred selling it which isn't much for 1,000 dollar investment. if not keep no biggie & good luck:bigthumb

It is also a Honeyburst "Plus" top.. It has a flamed top unlike the $1300 ones on Ebay that sold. The $1300 guitars only come with a gig bag, if that..Also, most of the honeyburst that sold for $1300 have p90's single coil coil pickups vs. the humbuckers that mine has. I do appreciate your offer, I am just not going to wholesale it to a dealer.

93cobra
01-11-2011, 07:54 PM
It is also a Honeyburst "Plus" top.. It has a flamed top unlike the $1300 ones on Ebay that sold. The $1300 guitars only come with a gig bag, if that..Also, most of the honeyburst that sold for $1300 have p90's single coil coil pickups vs. the humbuckers that mine has. I do appreciate your offer, I am just not going to wholesale it to a dealer.

No problem Good Luck with your sale:bigthumb I am sitting on 14 les pauls right now that I'd be lucky to clear $100 over cost shipping out of state to a buyer who dosen't need to pay tax. Let me know if you ever need any setup work. My dad is one of the best luthiers in the country. People from all over the country ship in their high dollar vintage pieces for work. We just shipped some stuff back to Billy Gibbons "ZZ Top" a couple weeks ago. Something went back to John Fogerty Friday.

Stang88
01-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Sold! Lock it up