PDA

View Full Version : craiglist people haha

jad0087
12-20-2010, 04:19 PM
this guys been tryin to sell this piece forever it seems like and im sure some of you have seen it on there time and time again, i thought this post was kinda funny tho!

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2122537876.html

sean
12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
its gone. what was it

sean
12-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Was it my gsxr add... lol Ohh yea. I removed that.

jad0087
12-20-2010, 04:48 PM
no its still on there...its the 79 street wagon in primer black haha

INSANEBA
12-20-2010, 05:24 PM
It says it's been flagged for removal.

jad0087
12-20-2010, 06:10 PM
thats weird cuz when i click the link it shows it...but heres what he said haha...

Today and today only I will sell my sweet-ass street rod wagon for any offer I get. Seriously, I am getting tired of being laughed at and everybody deleting my postings. I know that this car books for over $1000000 in this condition, but I can't even get an offer on it. This wagon is a panty dropper. She is pristine. Look at all of the custom work that has been done to this beast. I purposely left the holes from the trim in the hood to help cool down that massive 350 that's in her. CUSTOM PAINT JOB! Look at the brush strokes I left in the paint to help wind resistance hold this baby to the road when you are racing her. The factory drivers side mirror wasn't big enough to see reflections of all of the cars I left in the dust, so I placed a bigger one over the factory one. There was so much torque on the wheels that it snapped off a couple lugs, so I just left them off. No need to replace them when this bad boy is just going to snap them again, right?! The interior is immaculate. I never needed to put a drivers side sunvisor on it since it is so fast it outruns sunlight. This car is so special it has 2 shifters! I needed an extra one on it to confuse all of the people that were trying to steal her. They managed to get the radio, but they didn't steal my baby. Check out the custom paint job on the bumpers. That silver spray paint looks good on there doesn't it? I am telling you guys; drive this car around the block, and see how many women try jumping in the passenger windows! Call me with any offer. I really need to get rid of her before she gets me divorced from all of the women coming after me and my street rod wagon.

Goldeneagle
12-20-2010, 06:17 PM
thats weird cuz when i click the link it shows it...but heres what he said haha...

I seen that car, $800.00 was what the price on it. Maybe pay me $800.00 and I'll haul it off for ya. :lol: