PDA

View Full Version : smashburger

sean
12-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Been there twice now with the wife. I had the mushroom swiss burger and she had the crispy chicken bbq ranch. Both were good. The reg fries and the smashfries SUCK. They do have something calles haystacks that little onion tangled thing that are fried and they are great. Greasy as hell though. You can ring them out. Second trip we got a bbq bacon cheese burger and it was good and the wife got some chicken avocado thing she said was good. Get extra sauce on the burger because weather its bbq sauce, mayo, or whatever else so far they dont put hardly any on the burger. Couldnt even see the bbq sauce on mine. The burgers flavor is better than five guys but the fries suck. The menu is better than five guys and they have fried pickles at smashburger too. I think that sounds nasty but the wifey got all excited.

So since I have five guys and smashburger right here in westchester I guess the food will come from smashburger and the fries will come from five guys. They are about 2 min away from each other.

djom1cincy
12-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Fried pickles are the bomb.