PDA

View Full Version : Mother F*cking White Trash Thiefs...

DSSKing68
12-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Got a call this morning from the Forest Rangers in Pennsylvania...My hunting camp in North Central PA was broken into. Been in the family for ages...Never been bothered for 70 years...

Fuck...I hate low life scumbags that can't respect other peoples things...I hope they fucking die a painful miserable death.

I wish I would have caught them, they'd be 130 grains heavier.

Merry Fucking Christmas..you low life dirtbag fuckstick. :flipoff::flipoff:

graysonracin
12-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Theres alot of thieveing going on everywhere, a guy i work with had to leave yesterday morning cause his and 3 other homes got broken into in the broad daylight in a sub division in nky. These theives probably sit around all day and collect some sort of check, wont work, and then steal from people who do to get a few dollars for drugs or something. Theres no respect for anything or anyone anymore!

marauder
12-23-2010, 01:36 PM
I really don't want my wife picking up a job now... I kinda like having armed security at home when I'm not here. She used to call me paranoid for carrying in the house, now she understands it's pretty much the way we must live anymore. And we're not in a bad neighborhood by any stretch.

Sucks to hear you got hit, did they take a lot from you or were they caught in the act?

TurboNG
12-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Yea and Face book and twitter is bad for letting thieves know when your not home, also brings out the friends who are thieves and know that you'll be gone so they can take ur shit...

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-23-2010, 05:17 PM
If i ever catch someone breaking into my home or vehicle, you guys will see me on the evening news because i'll kill someone. I've had it happen before and you feel so damn helpless...i really just think if i caught someone doing it, i'd probably snap for real and either they'd outrun me or get strangled to death.

4EYED85GT
12-23-2010, 05:20 PM
TurboNG made a very good point! Be careful what you post. It is sad that people do this shit!

Goldeneagle
12-23-2010, 05:24 PM
TurboNG made a very good point! Be careful what you post. It is sad that people do this shit!

Yeah, but that can work both ways. Say you're leaving @ 4:00 am, and have the little woman take off, then sit and wait with yo trusty shot gun. :AR15:

Dirtyd0g
12-23-2010, 05:26 PM
two words, video surveillance. Any pc that can stay up 24/7 and run on xp can run cameras. I bought 2 of the cheap 8 camera cards on ebay and they work just fine. The camera's I have used ones from q-see, swann and even the harbor freight units. they all work fine. I bought on of the heated, night vision huge cameras and love it I can view license plates of cars driving down the road if I stop it and zoom in. It has a facial recognition feature.
that camera was $130 but the rest are about $30-$40. The only must have is a good hard drive, on 11 cameras a 500gig hard drive will support 44 days before it starts to over write. If internet is accessible you can literally view the cameras from anywhere in the world. I have caught numerous people stealing things here, then again the people who think about taking stuff and know think about it twice. I literally had a girl crying over a $5 she stole off my desk.
Alan

jack90gt
12-23-2010, 10:08 PM
You know I was in bed one night and the wife heard a noise and looked out the window. Some guy was breaking into my mustang in front of the house under a street light. I jumped out of bed ran outside and got like 5ft from him and he toolk off running. I chased him 2.5 blocks and caught him. As I am beating the hell out of him my wife is calling the cops... Well the cops show up and I get arrested and go to jail... So middle of winter I am in my boxer shorts kicking this dudes ass and go to jail... Turns out he was only 16 years old and they got me for assualting a minor... Ended up they let me go 12hrs later and his parents had to pay for everything which was about 2 grand....

mustanger
12-23-2010, 11:47 PM
My wifes sister just had her house broke into in Loveland, took all the flat screen t.v.'s but didn't touch the computers or laptops that were sitting near by. Thieves suck.

Mista Bone
12-23-2010, 11:59 PM
For example, someone I know just posted on Facebook his new 50" plasma TV.

Yep, not very smart.

blowncobra
12-27-2010, 10:22 PM
You know I was in bed one night and the wife heard a noise and looked out the window. Some guy was breaking into my mustang in front of the house under a street light. I jumped out of bed ran outside and got like 5ft from him and he toolk off running. I chased him 2.5 blocks and caught him. As I am beating the hell out of him my wife is calling the cops... Well the cops show up and I get arrested and go to jail... So middle of winter I am in my boxer shorts kicking this dudes ass and go to jail... Turns out he was only 16 years old and they got me for assualting a minor... Ended up they let me go 12hrs later and his parents had to pay for everything which was about 2 grand....

Damn man that blows a big one!!!

redfirepearlgt
12-27-2010, 11:27 PM

I figure it like this, If the little 16 year old pecker wood is old enough to play he's old enough to pay. The law should see it that wasy as well. I say to Hell with the juvenile legal crap. If a minor commits an adult crime he/she can do the adult time. Start in juvie jail and tranfer to big time when he/she turns 18. This is a perfect example of a government and our legal system going tits up (technical term).

BTW - They should have pinned a metal on your Boxers for taking action and protecting your property. Good on you!

thecollector
01-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Cameras are cool and all but they just give you a visual of the derilict. That deadbeat probably won't be worth anything in court when it comes to a civil judgement against them if they get captured/IDed. A friend of mine collects a restitution check for dirtbikes stolen from him a decade ago. 50 a month, they took 12 bikes! The average homeowners best protection is insurance. Its the only way to be sure you'll get your stuff back.

The middle east does have some aspects right in there justice system. If the judge ordered you loose an appendage after your conviction instead of a 90 stint in club med you would think twice before a B&E to gain capital to reinvest in your basement chemistry lab. Its really hard to cook meth with one hand(so I've heard).

9cobra4
01-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Sorry to hear man, can't trust anyone these days..

Dirtyd0g
01-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Cameras are cool and all but they just give you a visual of the derilict. That deadbeat probably won't be worth anything in court when it comes to a civil judgement against them if they get captured/IDed. A friend of mine collects a restitution check for dirtbikes stolen from him a decade ago. 50 a month, they took 12 bikes! The average homeowners best protection is insurance. Its the only way to be sure you'll get your stuff back.

The middle east does have some aspects right in there justice system. If the judge ordered you loose an appendage after your conviction instead of a 90 stint in club med you would think twice before a B&E to gain capital to reinvest in your basement chemistry lab. Its really hard to cook meth with one hand(so I've heard).

Cameras will get you a discount on your insurance as well. Of course you need insurance but the insurance company likes to know who to go after for their money back. The guy behind my mom damaged her property and she got paid by the insurance company. The insurance company took the videos to court and they got their money back from him. Not all theives are dirt poor, some steal enough to have something to go after.
Alan

INSANEBA
01-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I just let my co-worker read all of these posts. His house just got broken into yesterday between 1pm and 6pm. Poor guys had a rough week, not a very good start to the new year for him at all. They got a few valuables, come cash, and a hand gun that he doesent have the registration numbers to. He's working with the police to get everything figured out best they can, but I say it only takes one bullet per thug...

thecollector
01-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Cameras will get you a discount on your insurance as well. Of course you need insurance but the insurance company likes to know who to go after for their money back. The guy behind my mom damaged her property and she got paid by the insurance company. The insurance company took the videos to court and they got their money back from him. Not all theives are dirt poor, some steal enough to have something to go after.
Alan

How much Discount do you get? My agent said Less than 10% for me. With that small amount of savings A decent system would carry a 2+ year ROI for me on start up cost. I had 3 (car)break ins when in lived in Cincy, the police never even dispatched officers 2/3 of the time. Case closure rates for B&E crimes in any area seems like the money is better spent on zeroing out my deductible. I saw/chased the suspect and isolated the area I cornered him in and they never even followed up. The damage inflicted was over 4K and the car was covered in prints. If I handed them a VHS or ZIP drive of video they would probably record "super troopers" over it.:cool2: Im only particular to a few things in my life, my son/wife/dog the tears from the loss of anything else can be dried by a check.:lol: I think having an image of the derilict would drive me crazy and push me into a vigilante "punisher" person who prowls the streets for justice.

DSSKing68
04-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Fast forward to today....Fixed all of the damage, got a call on Good Friday the son of a bitches broke in again....

WTF...70 years without one break in, now two in 6 months?? Asshole low rent mother fuckers.....

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15:

furiouslyfaster
04-29-2011, 12:24 AM
Fast forward to today....Fixed all of the damage, got a call on Good Friday the son of a bitches broke in again....

WTF...70 years without one break in, now two in 6 months?? Asshole low rent mother fuckers.....

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:AR15::AR15::AR15::AR15:

Holy crap man that is terrible after reading everything before this post I thought man people are really desperate these days and then to see it happened again. Those people have more balls then brains which in the end usually comes back to bite them in the ass. Wish ya luck man hope they catch those douche bags

Dirtyd0g
04-29-2011, 02:14 AM
How much Discount do you get? My agent said Less than 10% for me. With that small amount of savings A decent system would carry a 2+ year ROI for me on start up cost. I had 3 (car)break ins when in lived in Cincy, the police never even dispatched officers 2/3 of the time. Case closure rates for B&E crimes in any area seems like the money is better spent on zeroing out my deductible. I saw/chased the suspect and isolated the area I cornered him in and they never even followed up. The damage inflicted was over 4K and the car was covered in prints. If I handed them a VHS or ZIP drive of video they would probably record "super troopers" over it.:cool2: Im only particular to a few things in my life, my son/wife/dog the tears from the loss of anything else can be dried by a check.:lol: I think having an image of the derilict would drive me crazy and push me into a vigilante "punisher" person who prowls the streets for justice.

10% is about right. My property is rural and valued at about 100,000 including the land, the total policy I carry is about 1/4 million to include contents etc... It costs me about $1100 per year with the discount, I think you need to go a little higher up in the police department. I took dvd's of my moms neighbor destroying her property to loveland police (probably the most crooked department in the state) and they didn't do much with it however the case got turned over to hamilton county and the judge viewed the dvd in court and threw the book at the guy. It is a long story but he is no longer allowed in his own house without a written notice to loveland police and my mother at least 24 hours in advance and can only be there for small amounts of time to do whatever repairs are needed.
Just because you know who did it doesn't make you Charles Bronson. At the very least you could get the guys information and go after him in civil court. The thought of preffering not to know who stole yourself because you don't want to spend $200 protecting your stuff is just crazy. The insurance deductible costs more than the cameras unless you pay a high rate for a low deductible.
Alan

Pops Fun
04-29-2011, 06:47 AM
Sorry to hear this..... I hate thieves :mad:

aaron92fox
04-29-2011, 07:19 AM
my work van got broken in to back around the 4th of july last yr while we was away. took all of our power tools and broke windows. 2700 bucks for just for the tools and another grand for the drive and pass window and a back door glass. this van had sat out at nite for over 5yrs with nothing touched and camera's on it. 2 weeks later my uncles 500 dollor truck gets broken in to in the same spot and the fuker takes 2 bucks worth of change and broke the window and the door was unlocked. meth heads yes we all hate them. luckly this guy was caught.

89johnny
05-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Dang hopefully no one breaks in my house while im here...they will end up with the defender .45 up their nose:mad: And i will end up in jail.
Sucks man sorry them bottom feeding low lifes keep breaking into your shit. Theres a special place in hell for liars and thieves:smokin: