PDA

View Full Version : Bengals

89coupe
12-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Typical bengals building everyone up for next years super bowl year it's the same ol story every year!!! I had free tickets today and didn't even go!! But one thing good I can say is the TO ocho show didn't play today and they put up 34 points as jeff foxworthy would say Heres your Sign!!! We don't need those two to be sucessful get rid of them!!!

Rustanggt98
12-26-2010, 08:19 PM
i think we will be a much better team without the both of them. Bolster the offensive line, get a pass rusher, and teach "tackling 101" during the offseason, and we should be just fine next year.......assuming we have a hungry new coaching staff.:rolleyes:

a guy can wish right?:lol:

penceracing
12-26-2010, 08:50 PM
yea they will change the coaching staff for sure. the team play a hell of alot better without the 2 clowns. like all of us fan say there is next year lol...

93snake
12-26-2010, 09:33 PM
... they put up 34 points as jeff foxworthy would say Heres your Sign!!! ....

lol, I think you ment to say Bill Engvall! Jeff Foxworthy is the one that says "you might be a red neck if... "

93snake
12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I am just happy to see some life (and a win) out of the Bengals. But I think we all agree that some changes have to be made in the off season. So to go with the same old line all Bengal fans know by heart.... next year will be better LOL