Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
BOLA Stolen 91 Maroon BMW 525i !! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : BOLA Stolen 91 Maroon BMW 525i !!

Katmandu
12-27-2010, 12:02 AM
Stolen in Cincy Christmas eve.

The last eight of the VIN are MBF95613.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy248/cincyE34/CIMG0111-1-1-1.jpghttp://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy248/cincyE34/CIMG0111-1-1-1.jpg

03z06vette
12-27-2010, 10:06 AM
I hate thiefs...... Ill be keeping an eye out for it...

Katmandu
01-16-2011, 01:14 AM
THIS CAR HAS BEEN FOUND IN HARRISON, OHIO ! Read the Owner's story!

Update! My car was recovered! And its a crazy story! The guy who stole it pulled into a co-workers apt complex and he seen it and started following the car, called me and confirmed the tag number, which he was still driving on, and I called the police in that area which is about 20 mins from where it was stolen (not even an area I would of ever thought to look). The police get behind him and a chase pursues at over 100mph and he then ditched the car and tried to run. They caught him, with out a wreck. The car did have one of the rims missing but he had a blowout previously and put my spare on and the rim is in the trunk and not too bad off, just some curbage. Theres a little bit of paint missing on the bumper from where he must have drove on the rim with the tire flopping around. He even put oil in it,lol! He told the cops he was going to return it to my house after he replaced the tire, YEAH RIGHT,lol! It was a white guy, he was a drug addict and the police said they know him because his wife was murdered within the last 2 years buying drugs in downtown Cincinnati. But he was from Bright, Indiana and the car was was recovered in Harrison, Ohio. I cant believe after 3 weeks and 2 days, I got it back in one piece. The odds of this is are really astonishing. I am very thankful. Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement and for the person who posted this a link on this site, it is very much appreciated! Happy I get to put all the goodies I bought from some of you guys to use, still need to lower it! It may also need a new clutch, its a little weak but that aint nothin'! Thanks again everybody!

excopcar
01-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Wow talking about being happy. That is great and im so glad you got your car back. I know you cryed when you got it back. Most people would.:bigthumb

Katmandu
01-16-2011, 01:23 AM
Wow talking about being happy. That is great and im so glad you got your car back. I know you cryed when you got it back. Most people would.:bigthumbIt's not mine.

It's a fellow BMW Owner's that lives in down in Cincinnati.

INSANEBA
01-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Wow, he's very fortunate and it sounds like he knows it. I had an old Z-28 stoled when I was a kid (16), and they found it in the next town wrapped around a tree head on... Damn was that a nice car, 70's cars are tanks so this idiot was flying head on into that tree.