PDA

View Full Version : Ochocinco Misses Flight to ATL (via his Tweet)...

Katmandu
12-31-2010, 09:06 PM

http://twitter.com/#!/ochocinco

@ochocinco
Chad Ochocinco
I missed my flight to Atlanta because of this damn video game,I beat @ItsFrankiebaby again 3 times in a row and now im stuck!!!

LMAO !! :lol:

Chad's a funny dude!

penceracing
12-31-2010, 11:10 PM
i would stay just stay put we dont need ya

denial
01-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Funny? He is a discrace to Cincy. He is all talk and has never produced. Palmer,Chad, Owens, and Marvin all need to go, along with some others.

penceracing
01-01-2011, 10:00 AM
yea palmer is still a ? mark yet but ya the others need to go. hopefully they will play like they did last week.

denial
01-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Hopefully they play like shit so they get traded lol.

penceracing
01-01-2011, 10:30 AM
lol... most likley

Katmandu
01-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Hopefully they play like shit so they get traded lol.As they say..... Be careful what you wish for. Rebuilding a Professional team from scratch takes MANY YEARS!!

The Bengals HAVE the TALENT right now to be a real contender. The main problem is lack of LEADERSHIP on the field and in the locker room. IMHO, Carson is a total limp dick when it comes to leadership.

TO is the only REAL LEADER on that team right now, they would be foolish to ditch his ass. Keep Chad too. At least he shows SOME emotion!

Marvin is a very, very good coach, but I'm afraid he'll leave on his own citing BURNOUT as the reason.

Someone shoot Mike Brown. That's the biggest problem with the Bengals. :rolleyes:

CNTLOSE
01-01-2011, 07:47 PM
As they say..... Be careful what you wish for. Rebuilding a Professional team from scratch takes MANY YEARS!!

Don't we know...how many seasons is this we have been having a "rebuilding" year.

Last year was a fluke. The defense always brought the team back at the end of the game...hence the "Cardiac Cats" name. This year the defense was not there. Also they made the biggest mistake in benching Caldwel for TO. Caldwel will be an excellent receiver as time goes on. Last week they played with out the "big names"...other than Palmer...and beat a playoff contending team. That is the team they need to develp. I like Chad but it is time for him and TO to go.

Get rid of Marvin and get a coach that has some damn emotion and will get up a players ass when they play like shit. Draft an up and coming QB and let Palmer know his ass is on the bubble. Right now he is nice and comfy knowing they have no one worth a damn to replace him.

mustang8998
01-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Someone shoot Mike Brown. That's the biggest problem with the Bengals. :rolleyes:

Quote of the year...... so far! :lol:

02mingryGT
01-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Funny? He is a discrace to Cincy. He is all talk and has never produced. Palmer,Chad, Owens, and Marvin all need to go, along with some others.

Chad's never produced? WOW , REALLY? Go look at his stats and where he ranks all-time you might be surprised.

Chad should probably STFU I agree but he will at least take a hit unlike Owens. Marvin is hamstrung by an idiot OC Bratkowski who he isn't allowed to shit can.

02mingryGT
01-02-2011, 11:40 AM
As they say..... Be careful what you wish for. Rebuilding a Professional team from scratch takes MANY YEARS!!

The Bengals HAVE the TALENT right now to be a real contender. The main problem is lack of LEADERSHIP on the field and in the locker room. IMHO, Carson is a total limp dick when it comes to leadership.

TO is the only REAL LEADER on that team right now, they would be foolish to ditch his ass. Keep Chad too. At least he shows SOME emotion!

Marvin is a very, very good coach, but I'm afraid he'll leave on his own citing BURNOUT as the reason.

TO is a great receiver but will never take one for the team. I can cite at four different times this year that TO stopped his route to avoid taking a hit causing an interception.

SATURNV
01-02-2011, 12:23 PM

So long as there is a Brown at the helm, the Bungles will remain, the Bungles.

Katmandu
01-03-2011, 09:54 PM
TO is a great receiver but will never take one for the team. I can cite at four different times this year that TO stopped his route to avoid taking a hit causing an interception.Very true. He shares a lot of character similarities with Randy Moss. :rolleyes:

BTW, Chad is an excellent receiver!! He just needs some Lithium to treat his Bi-Polar disorder.