PDA

View Full Version : Got to watch Jeanette Lee play a $5k match last night

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-02-2011, 06:38 PM
If you follow local billiards you've probably already heard about this..it's buzzing all over the place. The Black Widow, Jeanette Lee was in town playing a five thousand dollar 9 ball match. I didn't get the guy's name she was playing (i suck) but she beat him. They were playing first to 10 straight and he was up 9 straight at one point and she came back.

In case you don't know who she is..

http://blueridge.apaleagues.com/Uploads/blueridge/Jeanette%20Lee.jpg

Yes, she's quite hot in person ;)

And yes, she'll bust your balls playing 9 ball :lol:

mustanger
01-02-2011, 06:49 PM
If you follow local billiards you've probably already heard about this..it's buzzing all over the place. The Black Widow, Jeanette Lee was in town playing a five thousand dollar 9 ball match. I didn't get the guy's name she was playing (i suck) but she beat him. They were playing first to 10 straight and he was up 9 straight at one point and she came back.

In case you don't know who she is..

http://blueridge.apaleagues.com/Uploads/blueridge/Jeanette%20Lee.jpg

Yes, she's quite hot in person ;)

And yes, she'll bust your balls playing 9 ball :lol:

I consider her to be one of the top best players among men and women billiard players. If it came down between her and the Miz, I'd have to take the Widow for the winner. :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Everyone was saying neither of them were on top of their game. I did see her miss a lot of shots that i thought even i could make and i'm not really a pool player. Then again, i can't imagine playing with $5k on the line but i'm sure that's nothing for her.

Whyucryn
01-02-2011, 07:48 PM
She can't beat my buddy Efren Reyez...She can stand on her head and bet whatever hits the ground, lol.

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Eh, perhaps. But she is a former world champion for a reason ;)

Foxxx5oh
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
where was this at?