PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fans! Opinions Please! NFL Officials are SORRY this year!

Blackout
01-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Has anyone noticed how bad the officiating has been this year? They have been missi.g calls and calling phantom penalties all year. It just has boggled my mind. What does everyone else think?

Katmandu
01-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Has anyone noticed how bad the officiating has been this year? They have been missi.g calls and calling phantom penalties all year. It just has boggled my mind. What does everyone else think?I think GOD-ell is the one who really fucked up the NFL this year!

He decided (in the middle of the year) to START FINING the shit out of James Harrison (and a few other players). He was making an example out of James (and the Steelers) style of hitting. His arbitrary rules confused the shit out of EVERYONE to include the referees.

That is the main reason this season was out of hand for the refs. :rolleyes:

I say get rid of GOD-ell, and institute a full committee to make these types of decisions. One person should NOT have this much authority. He needs to go before the NFL turns into a flag-football league. :rolleyes:

COOP
01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
you know, it seems like its worse, but I wonder how much of that is that with all of the cameras added and better resolution tvs and improved replays that we can just see it now. who is to saythe calls were better when we couldnt see them? I think you were taking about just this year but it seems to me like its trended upwards the past few years