PDA

View Full Version : Message for INSANEBA

blown86lx
01-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Found you a motor buddy. Its a 5.0 out of a 96 explorer with gt40 (3 bar) heads and a gt40 exploder intake. It's complete from intake to oil pan. I think he said it has 88,000 miles :D $300. Can hear it run. Let me know if your intrested. Also anyone else intrested my local junkyard has some 97 and up explorer motors with p heads and GT40 intakes comeplete from oil pan to intake for $400.The One with the GT40 heads is reserved for Brandon sorry. O yeah this price is also pulled out so all you have to do is pick it up. Let me know if anyone is intrested.

blown86lx
01-11-2011, 02:05 AM
Just went to the junkyard today and saw the 4 or 5 explorers and mountaineers with 5.0's in them and asked what they wanted for them on the way out. Don't know if the prices are decent or not but I didn't think they sounded bad. And Brandon that motor with the gt40 heads is decent I know because the heads usually go for around that.That's what I paid for mine from Shmuckingham about a year ago. Everryone can weigh in and let me know if the prices are in line or if they are too high. And if anyone wants one let me know

INSANEBA
01-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Hell Yeah! I'll give you a call later and we'll chat on this one. I dont need the motor but I'll get one for the heads and intakes!