PDA

View Full Version : Police Women Of Cincy

Galaxie
01-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Did any one watch this last night ? Will there be a Bangerz's on the show ?

Byrd Man
01-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Yep, I watched it. I thought it showed a lot of nice aspects of the city. I do think it it's a shame that Cincy has to get the poor recognition of those that are ghetto tards.

Flaming87lx
01-14-2011, 09:25 AM
I watched, I liked...

Sloney50
01-14-2011, 09:35 AM
BEAUTIFUL!

skeptiq
01-14-2011, 09:37 AM
I dug it. The arial shots of the city were pretty good too.

Later.
Ben

inferno50
01-14-2011, 09:38 AM
I liked it. I've heard its all a set up though. I hope not there are to many fake reality shows on now. Cinci will also be on undercover boss with mayor mark mallory as the boss checking up on city workers.

excopcar
01-14-2011, 10:06 AM
I watched it. Was pretty good.

Walter
01-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I liked it. I've heard its all a set up though. I hope not there are to many fake reality shows on now. Cinci will also be on undercover boss with mayor mark mallory as the boss checking up on city workers.

How is that?

exrider416
01-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I know BT "Ronnie Miller" the vice cop That picked up the hooker. And he didn't say anything about it being setup.

djom1cincy
01-14-2011, 10:55 AM
I watch it and I've watch the others cities as well. No way its set up. It's neat to recognize the parts of town they are in.

Adams89
01-14-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't know how they could have "set up" those bullet holes in that girls leg. Just another reason to avoid downtown....unless you are heavily armed and feel like takin out some trash !

marauder
01-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Watched it, but we watch all the police shows for some reason. I've always watched the show cops since I was little.

GREAZY
01-14-2011, 11:46 AM
I watched it , thought it was great. I was impressed with how well the city itself looked.

skeptiq
01-14-2011, 12:47 PM
That drunk guy that was laying on the ground was hilarious...

"Where do you live sir?"

"About two feet from here!"

LOL!

inferno50
01-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Like I said. I heard it was set up. Just from people talking no real proof it is. If it was on tru tv I would say it is definatly fake. It seems all the shows on there are set up anymore. I loved the drunk guy on pwoc. They make the city look nice all lit up at night . I hope I get pulled over by the hot blonde.

JROUTLAW331
01-14-2011, 08:16 PM
I watched it...All those girls are friends of mine and I have worked with all 4 of them directly....after talking with them about the show and actually being there on a few of the runs(staying off camera because I work "old clothes") I can tell you this its not fake but certain parts of certain scenes had to be re-enacted in order to get complete footage to paint a complete picture because things happen so fast some times and there are things that the camera guys dont completely get good footage of so they ask the officers to try to recreate some of the parts.......so its not fake but some of it is not in "real time".
Like sometimes when we see things and do "jump-outs"they dont get the first part of the scene cause there getting out and getting there cameras up and going so after its over they may ask if the officer will redo the "jump-out"footage.
I also know that for safety reasons they were not able to film some of the actual events that happened so they asked the officers to re-enact some of the parts to fill in what they couldnt get....Hope that makes sense

Byrd Man
01-14-2011, 09:01 PM
That drunk guy that was laying on the ground was hilarious...

"Where do you live sir?"

"About two feet from here!"

LOL!

x2.... his momma must be so proud of him. LOL!

JROUTLAW331
01-14-2011, 09:34 PM
x2.... his momma must be so proud of him. LOL!

Yea Im glad that they show some of the more funnie runs we get sometimes too and not just all the gun and dope runs....Its hilarious to see how pitiful some people are when they drink:lol:..sad part is that she probably saved that guy from being a victim of assault or robbery cause alot of the OTR dope boys would go beat his ass and take his money in the condition he was in.

It also gives you a good idea of how people talk to us alot of times.....Like in that one scene where mandy had to take that woman to the ground calling her a "white Bitch" and stuff

89notch
01-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Does CPD allow ride alongs?

JROUTLAW331
01-14-2011, 09:50 PM
yep....The officer just has to get bosses approval for what day you want to do it and they will run your record to make sure you are o.k....cant have any felonies....It helps if you are friends with the officer that you want to ride with that way they can vouch for you to boss......power and nights on weekends in summer are the best cause its balls out!!
I have riden several friends and my dad.......We do it for college kids getting there criminal justice degress all the time.
If anybody on here wants to do one and doesnt know anybody let me know.........I normally work "old clothes" but I will come work a shift in uniform and take you on a ridealong.I work nights in d3 and spring and summer pretty much any night is crazy but weekends is out of control.

P.s Dont ya luv some of the ho"s down town....Thats quality ass right there:lol:

supercab78
01-14-2011, 11:43 PM
( P.s Dont ya luv some of the ho"s down town....Thats quality ass right there )

I don't know how it is now, but in the mid 90's the only good looking ones were the undercover (vice) ones. Or Bobby, a skinny white guy with a blonde wig and typical hooker cloths. When we drove by in the fire truck we'd see him. He used to hang out at 15th & Walnut.

Gene
01-15-2011, 02:31 PM
P.s Dont ya luv some of the ho"s down town....Thats quality ass right there:lol:

I think that one ate a couple of the other hookers.

Katmandu
01-16-2011, 02:40 AM
I saw the pre-views for the show. Looks like a couple hottie cops there for sure!

What station/time is it on ?

Anyone find it on HULU or any On-line TV sites ?

89notch
01-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Found it on youtube the other day