PDA

View Full Version : Et guesses for 2011????

Pages : [1] 2

JROUTLAW331
01-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Well its 2011 so keeping up with the times I will get it goin.......Whos running what combo and what times are you shootin for?

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 05:58 PM
306 speed density 11.50s........

Kevin1989
01-23-2011, 06:06 PM
h/c/i 302 with drag radials and horrible suspension set up, going to try to do 12.20 full weight.

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 06:21 PM
h/c/i 302 with drag radials and horrible suspension set up, going to try to do 14.20 full weight.

fixed. :lol::lol:

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 06:42 PM
h/c/i 302 with drag radials and horrible driver, going to try to do 14.20 full weight.

Fixed x2 Dont blame the suspenion now man, Alot can be done with stock suspenion, LOL Kevin your car should run what you are saying.. I would like to see you at least get in the 12's , I know its possible.. It put down a decent number on the dyno and i know it doesnt weigh that much. I weighed my Buddys purple coupe with him in it, was around 3160- 3180, If im right it weighed right under 3000 with out driver, Thats a good race weight for a coupe without any weight reduction.. Have you weighed your car yet? It put down what 260 or so on the dyno . So it should def run some 12's.. Its there just need to get it to leave and bang them gears.. My buddys stockish HCI Coupe went 13.40 with 17in Saleen wheels with mickey thompson Drag radials, It just had Gear Exhaust and a short throw. So i know your car will run 12's..:bigthumb

jad0087
01-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Ya my full weight gt on street tires went 13.80s , all it had was a 373s,cia, and exhaust...probably would went 13.40s on drag radials id say...maybe even better

Blowpastyou
01-23-2011, 07:14 PM
12.xx@15x

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 07:23 PM
12.xx@15x

am I reading this right 12.xx at 15x???? Holy shit......

Blowpastyou
01-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Ok you got me maybe 11.xx @ 16x

Kevin1989
01-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Why are you telling people what my car made?? i love how people run thier mouth. i know Stolly called cincy speed and "just happened" to ask a few days after my car was there. its none of anyones business. Im getting tired of the "im a horrible driver BS" just because i dont power shift the fuck out of my tranny. sorry i cant afford a new one...

I posted my goal, leave it at that. i dont give a damn if you think it can go faster.

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Ok you got me maybe 11.xx @ 16x

:eek::lol::lol:

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Why are you telling people what my car made?? i love how people run thier mouth. i know Stolly called cincy speed and "just happened" to ask a few days after my car was there. its none of anyones business. Im getting tired of the "im a horrible driver BS" just because i dont power shift the fuck out of my tranny. sorry i cant afford a new one...

I posted my goal, leave it at that. i dont give a damn if you think it can go faster.

:eek:

Rich
01-23-2011, 07:55 PM
staying with a carb'd 357w, looking for 10.9s NA and maybe a little better if I decide to throw some squeeze on it.

boostanggt
01-23-2011, 07:55 PM

Who cares what people think? People suck and there's always going to be someone criticizing no matter what.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 08:40 PM

well guys like you make mustangs look bad.. If i had a HCI mustang that ran 14's i would burn the damn thing.. and how is your suspenion on the car worse than stock explain that, Maybe you need a new hobby.. No one cares what your car made ,I know it made enough to run a good number. I wasnt tyring to be a smartass. Like i said i would like to see you run in the 12's i know that car has it in it. You dont have to powershift it to run 12's. Not everyone powershifts. But since you wanna get all bent out of shape :flipoff: You dont have to powershift your tranny for it to break. T5's cost maybe 300 bucks to replace. Your too scared to hurt the damn thing thats why you cant get it to run a good number. Stop blaming it on other shit.. Just to let you know dude you start breaking shit when you run sticky tires...

Kevin1989
01-23-2011, 08:45 PM
every stock suspension I have ever seen has some suspension travel. It's hard to run a good time when the car is like a skateboard

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 08:46 PM

stolly is a goofy ass tall fuck with a slow ass v6 who nut swings on durrs dads new build. fuck him, but seriously I was just giving you shit. i hope you can break 12s, but what else is new, not everything is ideal. im in love with ur notch regardless, nice clear car :] oh btw I still have a blower waiting for you ;)

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 08:47 PM
well guys like you make mustangs look bad.. If i had a HCI mustang that ran 14's i would burn the damn thing.. and how is your suspenion on the car worse than stock explain that, Maybe you need a new hobby.. No one cares what your car made ,I know it made enough to run a good number. I wasnt tyring to be a smartass. Like i said i would like to see you run in the 12's i know that car has it in it. You dont have to powershift it to run 12's. Not everyone powershifts. But since you wanna get all bent out of shape :flipoff: You dont have to powershift your tranny for it to break. T5's cost maybe 300 bucks to replace. Your too scared to hurt the damn thing thats why you cant get it to run a good number. Stop blaming it on other shit.. Just to let you know dude you start breaking shit when you run sticky tires...

I would have to disagree with you on this one cause if I had a mustang that ran 14s I sure as hell wouldn't burn it. I would be happy just to have one. I went the longest time without one and then bought my bone stock 90gt aod car and it ran 15.3s and I was happy as hell.... So I guess to me it doesn't really matter what it runs as long as you have fun...... Just my opinion....

Stangman
01-23-2011, 08:49 PM
I think I can get the 230,000 mile GT into the 14.30's maybe quicker. Lol

93snake
01-23-2011, 08:51 PM

LOL , on street tires :D

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 08:52 PM

:lol:

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
I would have to disagree with you on this one cause if I had a mustang that ran 14s I sure as hell wouldn't burn it. I would be happy just to have one. I went the longest time without one and then bought my bone stock 90gt aod car and it ran 15.3s and I was happy as hell.... So I guess to me it doesn't really matter what it runs as long as you have fun...... Just my opinion....

have to agree with you completely, but not everyone has passion like us.

evil8
01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
10.31 @ 134

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 09:02 PM
and guys like you make humanity look bad. do me a favor and off yourself, hell maybe even drive that slow ass shit heap into a ditch? kevin is a good dude and I was just giving him shit, however you are truely a piece of shit. Hopefully you powershift your slow ass car into a tree.

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:06 PM
and guys like you make humanity look bad. do me a favor and off yourself, hell maybe even drive that slow ass shit heap into a ditch? kevin is a good dude and I was just giving him shit, however you are truely a piece of shit. Hopefully you powershift your slow ass car into a tree.

:D:bigthumb

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:08 PM
hey cobra what exactly do you have to run as I would like to meet you at a track this summer....

Stangman
01-23-2011, 09:08 PM
I run 315 nitto drag radials on my car with all those miles on it, original untouched engine/trans. I seriously doubt Kev's car will break first time out. Heck with stock suspension, it will "soften the blow" of the effect of the slicks more than a stiff drag suspension. Kev, go have fun with it man.

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 09:11 PM
lol im runnin a rebuilt t5 on my blower car.. yea I have some classic 2nd gear grind, but who fuckin cares, if it breaks it costs 300$ for a new one :P

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:12 PM
I run 315 nitto drag radials on my car with all those miles on it....

then that would be a YES to the street tires :bigthumb

Maximus
01-23-2011, 09:20 PM

We have Dyno'd many many cars that the owners TOLD US AHEAD OF TIME, NOT TO TELL ANYONE THEIR NUMBERS. We have respected their wishes and will continue to do so.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:22 PM

I was just giving him shit just like you.. Until he sent me a message crying like a bitch.. Just bc i gave him hell about his driving , you say you want me to wreck my car into a tree and im a piece of shit.. :flipoff: I forgot you cant give some people shit on here, they get there panties in a bunch. :flipoff:

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 09:25 PM
I was just giving him shit just like you.. Until he sent me a message crying like a bitch.. Just bc i gave him hell about his driving , you say you want me to wreck my car into a tree and im a piece of shit.. :flipoff: I forgot you cant give some people shit on here, they get there panties in a bunch. :flipoff:

ya sorry, your girl put them on me backwards. either way stop acting like your shit dont stink, your car isnt anything special.. id take kevins clean ass notch over your slow heap any day.

cobra429boss
hey cobra what exactly do you have to run as I would like to meet you at a track this summer....

Dont worry about what i have. who knows what i will have by then.. mind your own business i was just giving him a hard time. Since you want to jump in and all this. we can get one done tonight.. :chicken:

WHYTRY
like to see some 12's this year..

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:28 PM
ya sorry, your girl put them on me backwards. either way stop acting like your shit dont stink, your car isnt anything special.. id take kevins clean ass notch over your slow heap any day.
lol if you say so dude.. You dont even know me or know what i have . Kevin is a big boy he can take up for his self.. and all i said bad about him was his driving which if you knew me i always give people hell about driving even if they are top notch drivers.. You all take shit to serious around here..

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:29 PM

then come and watch my lightning!LOL just giving you some grief :D

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Dont worry about what i have. who knows what i will have by then.. mind your own business i was just giving him a hard time. Since you want to jump in and all this. we can get one done tonight.. :chicken:

listen man you don't know me so you need to mind your own and as for getting done tonite. You do know where I live right? You need to watch your mouth and chill out man.....

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:32 PM

You gonna mess with the blue car this year Jay, Or you thinking you might have the 93 done.. Either way i will be out this summer . about time i get back out .. :bigthumb I really like the blue car i was gonna buy it from 93snake but you ended up with it.. :bigthumb

Kevin1989
01-23-2011, 09:32 PM
We have Dyno'd many many cars that the owners TOLD US AHEAD OF TIME, NOT TO TELL ANYONE THEIR NUMBERS. We have respected their wishes and will continue to do so.

Craig by no means was getting angry about you telling, or Adam telling or who ever told. I didn't tell you to not tell. I cannot get mad about you telling because I didn't say not to. It just confuses me why people give a damn about it. And I'm sorry I can't be john force like cobra429

and your right I was crying lol? I don't know you I don't want to. So quit acting like you know my car

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
listen man you don't know me so you need to mind your own and as for getting done tonite. You do know where I live right? You need to watch your mouth and chill out man.....

man i never said nothing to you so who needs to watch there mouth. Everyone gettin mad bc i got kevin going. its all in fun. I know he can get his car in the 12's it just takes practice and some traction.. Im good people , I just like to stir the pot :lol:

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM

so in otherwords you drive a slow ass turd. If I were you Id be careful who you try to slap around with your 3 foot e-penis.

Maximus
01-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Craig by no means was getting angry about you telling, or Adam telling or who ever told. I didn't tell you to not tell. I cannot get mad about you telling because I didn't say not to. It just confuses me why people give a damn about it. And I'm sorry I can't be john force like cobra429

and your right I was crying lol? I don't know you I don't want to. So quit acting like you know my car

You have a Clean Coupe, Fuck what other people think/say about it. :bigthumb

AntiRice427
01-23-2011, 09:37 PM
10.31 @ 134

NA right?

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:37 PM

Im no john force . I just am not scared to break shit.. I was actually saying your car could run what you are sayin but threw in a line about your driving as a joke . Funny thing is i know who you are and have seen your car many times.. what is there to know about your car besides its a mustang wit ha alum headed 302 that put down what it did and ran what it did. for someone who doesnt know about your car, sure seems like i do

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:38 PM
man i never said nothing to you so who needs to watch there mouth. Everyone gettin mad bc i got kevin going. its all in fun. I know he can get his car in the 12's it just takes practice and some traction.. Im good people , I just like to stir the pot :lol:

well the only thinh I said to you is what do you drive and I would like to meet at the track this summer... Then you got all ass hurt and said I needed to mind my own... I'm a big boy I can take care of my own.....

WHYTRY
01-23-2011, 09:41 PM
then come and watch my lightning!LOL just giving you some grief :D

im scared.. lol

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Jack when you come down this way (IF I am around) we will get cobra429boss to the track :D even if he has to bring his 10speed :bigthumb

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:43 PM
so in otherwords you drive a slow ass turd. If I were you Id be careful who you try to slap around with your 3 foot e-penis.

If i were you i wouldnt worry about what i say or do or what i have.. Hows that for ya.. I never said one word to you so back off.. What do you have? You have nothin to do with what i said to kevin and i didnt mean to make him mad he took it the wrong way.. I know his car can and prob will run 12's this year. Yeah his car is nice too, Im not hating on it.. I would like to see him run a good number. You can only go so fast on street tires. On drag radials and learning to drive the car it should run good number

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:44 PM
im scared.. lol

not trying to scare you... just want you to SEE a 12 sec run LOL ;)

WHYTRY
You gonna mess with the blue car this year Jay, Or you thinking you might have the 93 done.. Either way i will be out this summer . about time i get back out .. :bigthumb I really like the blue car i was gonna buy it from 93snake but you ended up with it.. :bigthumb

ill prolly mess with the blue car some but i dont wanna get to serious with it. i wanna get the 93 done i hope to have it out sometime in the summer. just takes time an money. two things alotta people can never have enough of lol

nsaniti
If i were you i wouldnt worry about what i say or do or what i have.. Hows that for ya.. I never said one word to you so back off.. What do you have? You have nothin to do with what i said to kevin and i didnt mean to make him mad he took it the wrong way.. I know his car can and prob will run 12's this year. Yeah his car is nice too, Im not hating on it.. I would like to see him run a good number. You can only go so fast on street tires. On drag radials and learning to drive the car it should run good number

a huge dumbass once said 'dont worry about what i have' lol. you're a joke, are you jealous because you cant pedal your bicycle into the 12s?

WHYTRY
01-23-2011, 09:45 PM
not trying to scare you... just want you to SEE a 12 sec run LOL ;)

lol nothin like a 12 second daily driven truck.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:46 PM
well the only thinh I said to you is what do you drive and I would like to meet at the track this summer... Then you got all ass hurt and said I needed to mind my own... I'm a big boy I can take care of my own.....
man im good people like you are im sure. if you know 93snake im sure you are cool. I am actually looking for something to buy to cruise this summer as we speak. I just dont wanna jump on the first thing i see. I got me a daily driver now so i would like to find something a little radical since i wont need it for an everyday driver..

Metcalf Racing
01-23-2011, 09:46 PM
8.76@136

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Jack when you come down this way (IF I am around) we will get cobra429boss to the track :D even if he has to bring his 10speed :bigthumb

I don't care what he brings I just want to race.:bigthumb

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:48 PM
man im good people like you are im sure. if you know 93snake im sure you are cool. I am actually looking for something to buy to cruise this summer as we speak. I just dont wanna jump on the first thing i see. I got me a daily driver now so i would like to find something a little radical since i wont need it for an everyday driver..

:bigthumb

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:49 PM
a huge dumbass once said 'dont worry about what i have' lol. you're a joke, are you jealous because you cant pedal your bicycle into the 12s?

LOL if you say so.. Come on out to middletown this summer and we will line em up..

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
8.76@136

Now Craig thats not gonna be enough to cover Erics 8.20's or 30's..

draggin50
01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Well if I can get my junk finished up Im just hoping to get in the 9's. I think its possible and maybe quicker. Dont really know how its gonna be.

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:51 PM
I don't care what he brings I just want to race.:bigthumb

Thats the spirit! :bigthumb

djom1cincy
01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Mid 13s on street tires spinning through 3 gears. Who am I kidding. I probably won't even go this year just like last year.

Maximus
01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Pushing mine........3:45@9!
:popcorn:

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:54 PM

LOL Just covered my laptop in pepsi!!!

cobra429boss
I know one thing many guys here will vouch for me I will race.. Im not the kinda guy who will show up with a car and not race. I have never once turned down a race. I enjoy racing , I love to do it on the street.. People kill me that come up town and just sit around and not race. No way i could do that. If im not racing my car im usually racing a friends car for him..

draggin50

Ill probably be in the same boat! Ill help you push if you help me!!!

jack90gt

LOL if you say so.. Come on out to middletown this summer and we will line em up..

watch what you wish for man as he might be coming out to my house in the summer.... All this talk is gettin me so hyped for summer to get here......:bigthumb

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Ill probably be in the same boat! Ill help you push if you help me!!!

I wanna push. I wanna push.... Lmao

cobra429boss
Yeah its just around the corner.. Gonna be alot of fast ass cars out on the street..

93snake
Cobra429boss, didnt say you wouldnt race. In above post, I was sticking up for you... said you would race ,even if it had to be on your 10speed!

draggin50
01-23-2011, 09:57 PM
I wanna push. I wanna push.... Lmao

Hell Ill let you steer!! Im a pushin mofo!!! Guess it comes from owning junk all the time!

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 09:57 PM
lol I race year round, and I dont need to 'look for something to buy so I can race' ... you dont even own anything quick, yet you still sit in here and run your mouth, go figure, middletucky at its fucking finest.

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:58 PM
How about a cincy sponsered "push" race?!?!?

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Cobra429boss, didnt say you wouldnt race. In above post, I was sticking up for you... said you would race ,even if it had to be on your 10speed!

I remember the night we was uptown and them guys in that 96 cobra or what ever year it was. They was looking for a race so i jumped in ashleys fox and made them look stupid they didnt even come back to the lot LOL

draggin50
01-23-2011, 10:00 PM
How about a cincy sponsered "push" race?!?!?

Im in!!!

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:01 PM
lol I race year round, and I dont need to 'look for something to buy so I can race' ... you dont even own anything quick, yet you still sit in here and run your mouth, go figure, middletucky at its fucking finest.

i have plenty friends with cars that will let me race them if i need too, so getting something to race is no problem.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:03 PM

what do you have smart ass? How fast is your car..

jack90gt
Im in!!!

hell yeah lets do it...

nsaniti
i have plenty friends with cars that will let me race them if i need too, so getting something to race is no problem.

oh so now you're benchracing not only your non-exsistant shit heap, but your buddies cars also? classic!

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Hell as it stands right now i would race a 6 second promod if they spot me out to the 1300ft mark.......lmfao

93snake
01-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Im in!!!

I have a roller ready to go!

draggin50
01-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Well if this weather would ever break, Id get back on mine. Im not real far away from having it done. I just hate working in this shit and my heater took a shit last year.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:08 PM
oh so now you're benchracing not only your non-exsistant shit heap, but your buddies cars also? classic!

you got me confused with my buddy who own the 94 v6. You have no idea who i am or what i have, I tell you one thing i have had 12 Mustangs and i garentee you everyone of them would of beat your junk and was a lot nicer then your junk ass 2000..and the next car i get before summer will be just a s nice as my other ones .. so get a lane

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 10:10 PM
you got me confused with my buddy who own the 94 v6. You have no idea who i am or what i have, I tell you one thing i have had 12 Mustangs and i garentee you everyone of them would of beat your junk and was a lot nicer then your junk ass 2000..and the next car i get before summer will be just a s nice as my other ones .. so get a lane

Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody.... I figured his avatar would have said what he had..... Guess not.....lol

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody

lmao yea this mustang pro here cant look at the pic in my avatar and tell its a fox :lol::lol: what a fucking joke, seriously bro, bleach.. drink some.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:15 PM
lmao yea this mustang pro here cant look at the pic in my avatar and tell its a fox :lol::lol: what a fucking joke, seriously bro, bleach.. drink some.

Last i remember you had a blue 2000 gt.. Sorry i could reallu careless dont make me call Nate chambers and have him beat you with his SRT4

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody.... I figured his avatar would have said what he had..... Guess not.....lol

well the car in my avatar is not mine. I was looking at his post and last car i seen he had on here was the blue 2000 gt.. Honestly i could careless ..

nsaniti
Last i remember you had a blue 2000 gt.. Sorry i could reallu careless dont make me call Nate chambers and have him beat you with his SRT4

actually it was a 99 v6 body with a cammed bottle fed cobra 4v motor. try again, and go ahead and call nate lol.. he knows Im not afraid of his skittle, keep bench racing other peoples cars since you seem to not even own one.

jack90gt

wow just wow....I just dont know what to say......:confused:

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 10:18 PM
I wanna go fast someday......Thats all carry on

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:19 PM
I will have one this summer so you better make your car fast with your blower and learn how to drive it, Because when i call you out with less parts and bust your ass. I will not let you live it down..

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Im off here. trying to watch the rest of this game.. good night messin with you all..

93snake
01-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Im off here. trying to watch the rest of this game.. good night messin with you all..

cant watch and type...

nsaniti
I will have one this summer so you better make your car fast with your blower and learn how to drive it, Because when i call you out with less parts and bust your ass. I will not let you live it down..

zzz .. you can go ahead and try to 'buy' your way into a fast car, Ill still make you look silly cupcake.

jack90gt

Wow i cant wait for this......I wanna go 2nd after you beat him.......Well try to atleast........lol...... Just dont beat up on my speed density car to bad please.......

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Wow i cant wait for this......I wanna go 2nd after you beat him.......Well try to atleast........lol

give him enough time to save up his food stamps, he will get there eventually.

firestang70
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Shooting for 11.75@116 with CAI,tune,gear,sticky tire.
100 shot 10.90@125???

sean
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Im thinking I can get the clown car into the mid 18's. I am saving up for a bottle of injector cleaner and plan on changing every other plug and the plugs that dont get changed will get a new plug wire so I am covered. To reduce weight I have broke the piss out of the center bezel that surrounds the stereo and vents, replaced the convertible window mostly with clear tape, removed the dash vents, and used zip ties to hold on shit instead of heavy screws. I will be moving the passenger seat ALL THE WAY BACK for a better center of gravity and lastly I will be playing some whitesnake on the kick ass sterio I put in.

The clown car is by the way a 90 mostly smurf blue miata that I bought for 600 bucks from tommy at dawsons a year or so ago. I have since then put some work into it to make it the beast it is today. I will have my eye on old festivas, fiestas, 4 cyl trucks, and anything that leaks, smokes and is prone to catch on fire A LOT.

2Kblacksleeper
01-23-2011, 10:47 PM
All this talk. Its funny how we bench race with snow and ice on the ground...

I'm just hoping to come in under 20sec. @ above 25 mph.

See this is how you do it. Set an obtainable goal and then smash it. lol.

John

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 10:48 PM
All this talk. Its funny how we bench race with snow and ice on the ground...

I'm just hoping to come in under 20sec. @ above 25 mph.

See this is how you do it. Set an obtainable goal and then smash it. lol.

John

lol no snow or ice for me :]

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I bet I will be the first person to get a hamburger and drink.... Yeah I think I can smash that goal.....lol

93snake
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM
I bet I will be the first person to get a hamburger and drink.... Yeah I think I can smash that goal.....lol

Sorry Jack....got me a burger right now :D

evil8
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
NA right?

Get that lawn chair out of the trunk and put that hoopty on the track, and I might give ya an n/a run.

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Sorry Jack....got me a burger right now :D

hey hey that was my goal.....:bigthumb

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 11:25 PM
it's all good 93sanke. I will buy ya a burger and beer this summer bro....

jad0087
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM

i dunno if this was directed toward the comment i made or not??....but you dont have to power shift your shit like you think, i didnt power shift my car into 13.80s at all when my car was all stock

jad0087
01-23-2011, 11:34 PM
my goal is 10.40s at 128

93snake
01-23-2011, 11:35 PM
it's all good 93sanke. I will buy ya a burger and beer this summer bro....

LOL its all good... if you come down will run one off and loser can buy the burgers :bigthumb

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 11:43 PM
LOL its all good... if you come down will run one off and loser can buy the burgers :bigthumb

deal bro......:bigthumb

Kevin1989
01-23-2011, 11:45 PM
i dunno if this was directed toward the comment i made or not??....but you dont have to power shift your shit like you think, i didnt power shift my car into 13.80s at all when my car was all stock

absolutely not man, it was to cobra429.

jack90gt
01-23-2011, 11:46 PM

I will def be down I just need to know what track and a hotel as I will be staying the night.

306Power
01-23-2011, 11:46 PM
This thread is awesome. I'm gonna be honest I've never ran anything at the track, always had fun on the street (not in a ridiculously stupid way). This year that all changes. The car is capable of low 12's, just gotta see if I can dial it in and get the hang of the launch after a few passes and actually pull a decent number.

cobra429boss
01-24-2011, 05:05 AM
This thread is awesome. I'm gonna be honest I've never ran anything at the track, always had fun on the street (not in a ridiculously stupid way). This year that all changes. The car is capable of low 12's, just gotta see if I can dial it in and get the hang of the launch after a few passes and actually pull a decent number.

See there ya go , Thats what im talking about , You have to get in that bitch, Play with the launch , Its all about the burnout and tire pressure.. When you get it to dead hook for the first time thats an awesome feeling, When you get it to hook , give that bitch straight hell.. What kinda parts do you have ? My guess is 306 something LOL.. :bigthumb

My goal this year is to get an gt40 explore motor to put down over 300 to the wheels.. I know if these other guys can do it , I can. Then i might show it wants to act with 2 kits LOL :angel::lol: :cool1::bigthumb

306Power
01-24-2011, 08:48 AM
See there ya go , Thats what im talking about , You have to get in that bitch, Play with the launch , Its all about the burnout and tire pressure.. When you get it to dead hook for the first time thats an awesome feeling, When you get it to hook , give that bitch straight hell.. What kinda parts do you have ? My guess is 306 something LOL.. :bigthumb

My goal this year is to get an gt40 explore motor to put down over 300 to the wheels.. I know if these other guys can do it , I can. Then i might show it wants to act with 2 kits LOL :angel::lol: :cool1::bigthumb

It's just a 306 with Twisted Wedge heads, track heat intake, anderson n-41 cam, full exhaust, alum rad., 1.6 rr, and about most bolt on's you can think of lol. I'm gonna run some 275 or 295 DR's and see what I can do with it.

Metcalf Racing
01-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Now Craig thats not gonna be enough to cover Erics 8.20's or 30's..I lifted that's why the mph was down.

5.0calypso93lx
01-24-2011, 10:08 AM

well the car in my avatar is not mine. I was looking at his post and last car i seen he had on here was the blue 2000 gt.. Honestly i could careless ..

You're making yourself look like an idiot. Sounds to me like you don't have anything worth mentioning, you have to race your friends cars and the car in your avatar isn't yours?? If it were me, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all lol.

jack90gt
01-24-2011, 10:34 AM
You're making yourself look like an idiot. Sounds to me like you don't have anything worth mentioning, you have to race your friends cars and the car in your avatar isn't yours?? If it were me, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all lol.

LMFAO.....How is that trans workin out for ya?

Jeff88coupe
01-24-2011, 11:11 AM
I'll be happy with anything <9.50 and 150mph+. Figure it's going to take me most of this season to get all the new bugs worked out of my car since it is a totally new combination to me.

5.0calypso93lx
01-24-2011, 11:15 AM
LMFAO.....How is that trans workin out for ya?

No idea :lol:

Quiklx is finishing up the wiring either today or this week so hopefully be able to tell soon.

jack90gt
01-24-2011, 11:18 AM
No idea :lol:

Quiklx is finishing up the wiring either today or this week so hopefully be able to tell soon.

cool man.....:bigthumb

babiixoxbritty
01-24-2011, 11:38 AM
im thinking i can get about 13.9s this year if i power shift. id shit if i hit 13.8.

Jake
01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
6 pages and maybe 10 ET guesses? wow.
but if i can ever afford to finish my motor and get it in the vert I'll be hoping for low 13s and i just want to be somewhere north of 100 mph :D
but the numbers arent too important to me. i had way more fun with it than i should have when it was running 14.9s. lmao

COOP
01-24-2011, 12:05 PM
14.99 @93

Marker1989
01-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Ill play..

Just gonna put out a safe number for the Stang right now, but Im sayin 12.40's @ 112.. Which should be easy lol

I'm looking to see a 12.99 or better out of the Conquest.. preferably on street tires but if it doesn't happen by the end of the season I'm slapping some drag radials on it.

1grnstang
01-24-2011, 12:42 PM
13.98 sounds good for my car

Kwik92GT
01-24-2011, 12:54 PM
10.50s @ 125+

jack90gt
01-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Ill play..

Just gonna put out a safe number for the Stang right now, but Im sayin 12.40's @ 112.. Which should be easy lol

I'm looking to see a 12.99 or better out of the Conquest.. preferably on street tires but if it doesn't happen by the end of the season I'm slapping some drag radials on it.

those conquests are badass.... My buddy had one and it surprised the crap outta me.... I would love to find one... Always wanted one....

Marker1989
01-24-2011, 01:21 PM
those conquests are badass.... My buddy had one and it surprised the crap outta me.... I would love to find one... Always wanted one....

Yea they are interesting little cars to say the least. For what I had in mine last season it was surprising, nothing like picking on stock fox bodies in a 4 banger lol

Kevin1989
01-24-2011, 01:58 PM
13.98 sounds good for my car

and what car would that be?

Yellow98Cobra
01-24-2011, 02:05 PM
13.20@????

1grnstang
01-24-2011, 02:08 PM
and what car would that be?

Either one

MWoods26
01-24-2011, 03:10 PM
last year I went 11.80 @ 119 this year I will be happy to get in the 13s:confused:............... By the way this site used to be one of my favs but has been ruined by a bunch of little kids

djom1cincy
01-24-2011, 03:23 PM
13.20@????

@ 102-104

mustangboy
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm guessing low 20's at about 85mph

in the Jeep

blown96cobra
01-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Hoping for high 11s n/a

adragon72
01-24-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm hoping for a 12.90

bbfstanger
01-24-2011, 06:07 PM
i hope we dont have another sissy list like the last one,you should have to go 8's for first,10's just to make it on!
i think we should drop the other two list's they dont mean shit anyway.

aTTaX
01-24-2011, 06:08 PM
street tires 12.8-13.3@ 118mph lame FWD

Squale iii
01-24-2011, 09:53 PM

My first time at a track ever I missed my last gear and coasted the last 50 yards or so...still ran a 13.89@94mph. Stock heads, shitty performer intake, stock suspension, broken diff doing one wheel peel all day long. And I don't powershift.

Squale iii
01-24-2011, 10:16 PM
^referring to my notch btw. I'd be happy with 11's in the vert this year n/a and being able to drive it home. Rear end is gonna go another year...I can feel it :D

Squale iii
01-24-2011, 10:18 PM
It's just a 306 with Twisted Wedge heads, track heat intake, anderson n-41 cam, full exhaust, alum rad., 1.6 rr, and about most bolt on's you can think of lol. I'm gonna run some 275 or 295 DR's and see what I can do with it.

Deep 12s if you can drive, possibly high 11's.

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-24-2011, 10:36 PM
I just wanna go 11.49+ so i can get kicked out for not having a cage :D

k062693w
01-24-2011, 10:39 PM
By the way this site used to be one of my favs but has been ruined by a bunch of little kids

^^^ EXACTLY !!! ^^^

JASON408
01-24-2011, 10:55 PM
i hope we dont have another sissy list like the last one,you should have to go 8's for first,10's just to make it on!

tell me about it just read 8 pages talkng about 13 second cars :screwy: dont now if im on the right site ........ well my goal is to reach 133 mph ........... IN THE EIGHTH ON 8.5 SLICKS !!!!!!!!

jack90gt
01-24-2011, 10:58 PM
I just wanna go 11.49+ so i can get kicked out for not having a cage :D

haha me too :bigthumb

306Power
01-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Deep 12s if you can drive, possibly high 11's.

I'd be really happy if I could hit 11's after getting the hang of it. We'll see how quick I can get the driving at the track part down lol. On another note, is it 11.99's or 11.49's and under that your suppose to have a cage in it?

Squale iii
01-24-2011, 11:26 PM
I'd be really happy if I could hit 11's after getting the hang of it. We'll see how quick I can get the driving at the track part down lol. On another note, is it 11.99's or 11.49's and under that your suppose to have a cage in it?

For a hard top I think it's 11.49's. I know for convertibles you have to have a roll bar at anything 13.99's or faster... My brother ran deep 12s with TFS heads/intake/e303 on slicks. That was a full weight 1988 GT with tools in the trunk. He's a good driver tho.

306Power
01-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Gotcha, no way I'll see a 11.49 so I'm good on the cage. Can't wait to see how terrible my first run is and how bad I get made fun of the first time or two lol.

Squale iii
01-24-2011, 11:37 PM
Gotcha, no way I'll see a 11.49 so I'm good on the cage. Can't wait to see how terrible my first run is and how bad I get made fun of the first time or two lol.

It's definitely different on the track. I can hook better on the street personally, but then again I can count how many times I've raced at the track on one hand. Just remember if you're on any sort of decent rubber you're going to have to rev it higher than normal on the launch. Otherwise you'll fall on your nose when it hooks and then bogs.

chad393na
01-24-2011, 11:47 PM
High tens

jack90gt
01-24-2011, 11:58 PM

I feel ya bro me too.....:D

306Power
01-25-2011, 01:38 AM
It's definitely different on the track. I can hook better on the street personally, but then again I can count how many times I've raced at the track on one hand. Just remember if you're on any sort of decent rubber you're going to have to rev it higher than normal on the launch. Otherwise you'll fall on your nose when it hooks and then bogs.

Hopefully I'll get enough passes to get the hang of it this year, thanks for the advice!

306Power
01-25-2011, 01:40 AM
I feel ya bro me too.....:D

Watch me red light it on my first run lol. I've always heard leave the clutch on the 2nd yellow and never wait to actually see the green to then leave the clutch. Not sure if thats the best way to get a good a R/T or not though.

draggin50
01-25-2011, 02:25 AM
3rd yellow for me and I always screw up!

Kevin1989
01-25-2011, 05:11 AM
well it has alot to do with the 60ft time... ive never had it below a 2.1

Metcalf Racing
01-25-2011, 05:18 AM
Then you should be running low 13's around 107. Get with me and ill teach you.

Kevin1989
01-25-2011, 05:24 AM
Then you should be running low 13's around 107. Get with me and ill teach you.
alot of if is launching yes, i leave off idle its my 1st to second and it just blows tires off. if i go any higher than idle at launch it blows tires off through firsts. my car is like a woman.

Metcalf Racing
01-25-2011, 05:28 AM
Cars are like women, They like to be beat. Lol

fasthawk
01-25-2011, 05:58 AM

i dont think most of these guys are talking about trailer queens:bigthumb

facemelter71
01-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Different trans,bigger cam.11.50's.
10's on spray.

5.0calypso93lx
01-25-2011, 11:05 AM
alot of if is launching yes, i leave off idle its my 1st to second and it just blows tires off. if i go any higher than idle at launch it blows tires off through firsts. my car is like a woman.

I don't get why you run the car as much as you do when you know it just melts the tires?

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 12:49 PM

slicks, launch at 5. stop bitching :lol::lol:

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 01:00 PM
wrong , get you some drag radials big burnout launch it to the floor..

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 01:06 PM
wrong , get you some drag radials big burnout launch it to the floor..

i forgot, mr.force here and his non exsistant race car know all.

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 01:21 PM
i forgot, mr.force here and his non exsistant race car know all.
been down the track way more times than you have watched people make passes.. dont get mad bc i could get in your car and go a half a sec faster than you.. :flipoff:

facemelter71
01-25-2011, 01:47 PM
been down the track way more times than you have watched people make passes.. dont get mad bc i could get in your car and go a half a sec faster than you.. :flipoff:

The car in your avatar isnt yours,you have benchraced every car from middletown,and you swing from metcalf's nuts like your a lost dog. You dont actually have a car to bring to the table that you can call YOUR OWN,yet you still talk shit like you have the shiniest powerwheel on the block. What car exactly do you own that you can race?

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 02:02 PM
The car in your avatar isnt yours,you have benchraced every car from middletown,and you swing from metcalf's nuts like your a lost dog. You dont actually have a car to bring to the table that you can call YOUR OWN,yet you still talk shit like you have the shiniest powerwheel on the block. What car exactly do you own that you can race?

For one BITCH, I dont swing from no ones nuts. Forgive me metcalf is a friend of mine and i have learned a lot about racing from him, it helps when you get advice from a guy who has been there done that... As of right now i dont have a car to race.. I have a few friends cars that i race bc i dont care to street race they dont want to get in trouble.. I actually went and looked at a nice LX over the weekend. just the guy doesnt wanna lean on his price but he has had it forsale for 2 months..

Kevin1989
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM
i bet with drag radials it still spins a good amount. if i launch it reallly really hard.

facemelter71
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Name calling isnt needed.But I dont care if that is what you want to resort to. All I hear is a bunch of "I can do this,and Im better than you". Why not wait till you actually have some thing you can do all this in. Cause all your doing now is,well,actually nothing but running your mouth.

03z06vette
01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
i bet with drag radials it still spins a good amount. if i launch it reallly really hard.

The only way it will spin with drag radials is if you dont know how to use them...lol

03z06vette
01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
BTW....I suck and my car may not be ready.... so ET will be 13.50 stock cobra w drag radials...

Kevin1989
01-25-2011, 02:16 PM
The only way it will spin with drag radials is if you dont know how to use them...lol
well John force is telling me just to rev it up and dump the fuck out of it :lol: i know not to do that

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 02:26 PM
why not it will work with a good burnout.. trust me, I wanna be there when you do it also . when that car does a low 1.7 60ft i bet you let out of it LOL when i first got a car to do a good 60ft it feels like someone rear ended your ass LOL

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 02:32 PM
why not it will work with a good burnout.. trust me, I wanna be there when you do it also . when that car does a low 1.7 60ft i bet you let out of it LOL when i first got a car to do a good 60ft it feels like someone rear ended your ass LOL

I wanna be there so i can benchrace cobra429boss in person........:lol::lol:

5.0calypso93lx
01-25-2011, 02:36 PM
For one BITCH, I dont swing from no ones nuts. Forgive me metcalf is a friend of mine and i have learned a lot about racing from him, it helps when you get advice from a guy who has been there done that... As of right now i dont have a car to race.. I have a few friends cars that i race bc i dont care to street race they dont want to get in trouble.. I actually went and looked at a nice LX over the weekend. just the guy doesnt wanna lean on his price but he has had it forsale for 2 months..

So in the end, you still don't have a car? :confused:

Kevin1989
01-25-2011, 02:51 PM

there will kinda need to be some weight tranfer for it to dead hook.

why the hell would i let out of it!?!?!?!?

jad0087
01-25-2011, 03:09 PM
there will kinda need to be some weight tranfer for it to dead hook.

why the hell would i let out of it!?!?!?!?

u probably will let out if your not used to it launching like that, it will take you off guard the first time

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Name calling isnt needed.But I dont care if that is what you want to resort to. All I hear is a bunch of "I can do this,and Im better than you". Why not wait till you actually have some thing you can do all this in. Cause all your doing now is,well,actually nothing but running your mouth.

excuse him, some of us have a a higher IQ than the ammount of teeth we've lost. :lol:

Kevin1989
01-25-2011, 03:11 PM
u probably will let out if your not used to it launching like that, it will take you off guard the first time

ive driven an hci fox with slicks better suspension set up and launched it at 4500 dead hook. it tickled me

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 04:54 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs132.snc4/36941_1390435199388_1187354002_30972632_7020983_n. jpg

DAMN Mr.Force, you been hanging out in middletucky too long, YEEEHAWWWWW!

edit: let me take a wild guess, when you meet the ladies you shake with ur left hand dontcha? cant be introducing them to the competition! lmfao

aTTaX
01-25-2011, 05:05 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs132.snc4/36941_1390435199388_1187354002_30972632_7020983_n. jpg

edit: let me take a wild guess, when you meet the ladies you shake with ur left hand dontcha? cant be introducing them to the competition! lmfao

oh wowwwwww lol

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 05:10 PM
[IMG]

oh snap...... Roflmfao

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:19 PM
bub my facebook is not private you think if i didnt want anyone to see my pics i wouldnt post em.. Got that beer belly and i bet you i still can get more pussy than your faggot ass...

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:27 PM
oh man does it ever stop.........

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:28 PM
So in the end, you still don't have a car? :confused:

Where is your car at? Still in the garage like it has been for years.. All you guys crack me up, I can name a few guys on here that doesnt have a mustang at the moment to race.. Like i said i am looking and when i get it which i am in no hurry . I will make a thread calling out all you guys who doubt me.. I have owned 12 mustangs, and i have been on this site way longer than most of you.. My user name got messed with a long time ago so i just started using my friends name bc he never gets on here.. Nsanit you are just now doing what i have done years ago.. If you all knew me personally you would know that i am one of the coolest guys out there. You can make fun of me all you want.. But all jokes aside , if you need some driving lessons I can teach ya a few things

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:30 PM
oh man does it ever stop......... :lol: its winter time we have to do something

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Damn only 12????? I went through 24 in the last 4 years......Driving lessons huh??????

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:31 PM
:lol: its winter time we have to do something

I will agree with you on that.....

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Damn only 12????? I went through 24 in the last 4 years......Driving lessons huh??????

yeah just 12. hell man im still in my early 20's, They will be more to come and that was to kevin and nsanity , they hate on me bc i can make a faster pass in there car then they ever could.. lol...

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 09:36 PM
the difference between you and the 'other guys without cars to race' is they arent bench racing the fuck out of other peoples cars. I bet you get madddd pussy DAWG, also bet theyre super impressed when you take them back to that shithole income based housing in lebanon too. not too mention Id bet my car on the fact that my throw aways are your pick of the litters. now go back to gargling on metcalfs balls you fuckin waste.

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:37 PM
oh ok....But just remember one thing everybody has to start somewhere....I remember when i couldnt shift for shit but now well thats a whole different story....

k062693w
01-25-2011, 09:40 PM
the difference between you and the 'other guys without cars to race' is they arent bench racing the fuck out of other peoples cars. I bet you get madddd pussy DAWG, also bet theyre super impressed when you take them back to that shithole income based housing in lebanon too. not too mention Id bet my car on the fact that my throw aways are your pick of the litters. now go back to gargling on metcalfs balls you fuckin waste.

Damn man ... Don't hold back, Tell us how you really feel about him !!! LMFAO

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:41 PM

haha holy shit......Thats him blunt and to the point....

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:43 PM

If you say so dude, Lebanon is such a shithole let me tell ya.. I dont benchrace no ones cars.. My buddies cars i have raced ask me to race them bc they dont want to get in trouble drag racing. I have drove there cars even when i had my own. I dont know if you can get girls or not but all my girls are fuckin bangin bro, I dont have to prove shit to you.. what makes you so good to put down lebanon .. lets see a picture of you . and another thing i dont know who the fuck you think you are fucking with me.. just shows how immature you are.. mr im so much better than everyone.. ya need to learn to keep your mouth shut , you dont know me like that bro

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:44 PM

he is a punk bitch aaron. you know how them guys are that need to put other people down so they can sleep at night

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:47 PM
he is a punk bitch aaron. you know how them guys are that need to put other people down so they can sleep at night

Watch that can of worms you are about to open man......jus sayin

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 09:47 PM
If you say so dude, Lebanon is such a shithole let me tell ya.. I dont benchrace no ones cars.. My buddies cars i have raced ask me to race them bc they dont want to get in trouble drag racing. I have drove there cars even when i had my own. I dont know if you can get girls or not but all my girls are fuckin bangin bro, I dont have to prove shit to you.. what makes you so good to put down lebanon down.. lets see a picture of you . and another thing i dont know who the fuck you think you are fucking with me.. just shows how immature you are.. mr im so much better than everyone.. ya need to learn to keep your mouth shut , you dont know me like that bro

first off, Im not your bro, pal :lol::lol:

secondly do I really need to go back through this thread and quote you bench racing other peoples cars, you dense fucking slob.

AND FINALLY, Im fairly certain YOU pretended like you had half of a fucking clue who I AM. I didn't put down lebanon, I put down your income based housing. Why are you even in this thread, spend more time buying a car, and less time poorly excercising your cock holsters on this site. I never said Im better than anyone, you just assume so because you make it such an easy task to talk down to YOU. Go back to school, do something with your life, and seriously grow the fuck up.

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 09:53 PM
b-double e-double r-un... chat room anybody since there is alot of people in here anyways......lol

blown96cobra
01-25-2011, 09:58 PM
:popcorn: damn i love winter!

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 09:58 PM
first off, Im not your bro, pal :lol::lol:

secondly do I really need to go back through this thread and quote you bench racing other peoples cars, you dense fucking slob.

AND FINALLY, Im fairly certain YOU pretended like you had half of a fucking clue who I AM. I didn't put down lebanon, I put down your income based housing. Why are you even in this thread, spend more time buying a car, and less time poorly excercising your cock holsters on this site. I never said Im better than anyone, you just assume so because you make it such an easy task to talk down to YOU. Go back to school, do something with your life, and seriously grow the fuck up.

Im not your pal , fuckstick.. get off my nuts bitch. and i dont live in low income housing , the house i live in is paid for.. Why are you in this thread? What is your car gonna run this year, I could go buy something tonight call your ass out beat you and sell it.. You act like i go around callin people out with buddys cars. My bad my friends trust me enough to race there cars. What is your car gonna run this year or do you even have one yourself? post a pic , Prob got someone else's junk.. bet you were the kinda guy everyone laughed at in school.. Come on up to middletown this summer and look me up we will get one done , thats if you are even worth the gas...

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Im not your pal , fuckstick.. get off my nuts bitch. and i dont live in low income housing , the house i live in is paid for.. Why are you in this thread? What is your car gonna run this year, I could go buy something tonight call your ass out beat you and sell it.. You act like i go around callin people out with buddys cars. My bad my friends trust me enough to race there cars. What is your car gonna run this year or do you even have one yourself? post a pic , Prob got someone else's junk.. bet you were the kinda guy everyone laughed at in school.. Come on up to middletown this summer and look me up we will get one done , thats if you are even worth the gas...

How is he a nutswinger? He isnt tryin to race somebody else's car...well you did throw the neon at him so yeah i would say yeah you do throw other peoples cars at him....I can vouch for him that yeah he does have a car and i must say runs pretty damn good too... carry on...... I will be down this summer so get a car or borrow one.....

sean
01-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Not trying to mess up anyones fun but this thread is the ET guesses for 2011. Why not start another thread so you all can continue the talk and not get this thread put in the whipping room.

blown96cobra
I think this is what opened the whole can of worms

1. "well guys like you make mustangs look bad"

and this is why your balls are getting broken

2. "If I had a H/C/I Mustang....."

you dont even have a car and your trying to open a can of whoop ass, stow that shit, buy a car, race it and let that do your shit talking for you or are you :chicken:?

cobra429boss
Not trying to mess up anyones fun but this thread is the ET guesses for 2011. Why not start another thread so you all can continue the talk and not get this thread put in the whipping room.

no shit , someone could delete the shit for all i care..

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 10:11 PM
How is he a nutswinger? He isnt tryin to race somebody else's car...well you did throw the neon at him so yeah i would say yeah you do throw other peoples cars at him....I can vouch for him that yeah he does have a car and i must say runs pretty damn good too... carry on...... I will be down this summer so get a car or borrow one.....

i told him i would call nate with the srt4 lol.. as a joke nate doesnt even street race anymore after he got in trouble.. the car can run good but can he drive it.. We dont do that roll racing shit up here in mtown.. we run from dead stops

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Thats what we do here is dead stop racing.........

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 10:18 PM
i told him i would call nate with the srt4 lol.. as a joke nate doesnt even street race anymore after he got in trouble.. the car can run good but can he drive it.. We dont do that roll racing shit up here in mtown.. we run from dead stops

Thats funny, because theres already videos of Nate racing said neon. Also, if by paid for, you meant paid for by the government, I concur. I didnt post an ET because mine would be irrelevant, I moved to Arizona..

If you really wanted to have a penis measuring contest, Id tell you that the pool I just had put in my back yard probably cost more than your entire house, but showing up a special kid is well.. just not that impressive. Now, be a good fat bitch, and go lay by your waterdish..

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 10:21 PM
I think this is what opened the whole can of worms

1. "well guys like you make mustangs look bad"

and this is why your balls are getting broken

2. "If I had a H/C/I Mustang....."

you dont even have a car and your trying to open a can of whoop ass, stow that shit, buy a car, race it and let that do your shit talking for you or are you :chicken:?

Hes too fucking dense, dont bother.:screwy:

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Thats funny, because theres already videos of Nate racing said neon. Also, if by paid for, you meant paid for by the government, I concur. I didnt post an ET because mine would be irrelevant, I moved to Arizona..

If you really wanted to have a penis measuring contest, Id tell you that the pool I just had put in my back yard probably cost more than your entire house, but showing up a special kid is well.. just not that impressive. Now, be a good fat bitch, and go lay by your waterdish..
sorry i dont look like a toothpick like your self.. and let me tell ya one thing when you come back to lebanon , hit me up . that way we can see what you have to say then.. I usually dont hit girls but i will def smack a bitch..

cobra429boss
01-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Thats what we do here is dead stop racing.........
only way to do it .. Do you get down on the street or just track?

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 10:25 PM
sorry i dont look like a toothpick like your self.. and let me tell ya one thing when you come back to lebanon , hit me up . that way we can see what you have to say then.. I usually dont hit girls but i will def smack a bitch..

typical redneck douchebag... gotta resort to threats, how fuckin cute. \_/ <<theres my care cup big guy.. (its empty)

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 10:26 PM

whoa whoa slow your roll here man......Chillax alittle bit.......Yep as somebody said earlier i love winter time......

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 10:27 PM
only way to do it .. Do you get down on the street or just track?

Man i live up by South Bend Indiana we race when we can and where we can.......

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 10:28 PM
whoa whoa slow your roll here man......Chillax alittle bit.......Yep as somebody said earlier i love winter time......

its ok, next he will wanna see who can piss the furthest. Uneducated hillbillys will be just that, haha cant wait til the summer bro :]

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 10:31 PM
its ok, next he will wanna see who can piss the furthest. Uneducated hillbillys will be just that, haha cant wait til the summer bro :]

Well i guess that would really depend on how much beer and crown i have had.....lol..... Hell yeah gonna be the best

nsaniti
01-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Well i guess that would really depend on how much beer and crown i have had.....lol..... Hell yeah gonna be the best

for sure, speaking of crown and beer.. Im gunna go watch the tOSU game. :lol: Ill check back later for what I already know will be the wittiest of responses from our friendly neighborhood redneck.

jack90gt
01-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Cool hit me up later

bbfstanger
01-25-2011, 10:50 PM
i think this has gotten a little off the original topic lmfao!!

chad393na
01-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Yea, this shits getting pretty f'n stupid for an e.t. guesstemate thread.

draggin50
01-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Yea, this shits getting pretty f'n stupid for an e.t. guesstemate thread.

No shit... Cant we just state the estimate and go on about life? Just a simple 13.xx@??? and a little about the car is all thats needed.

bbfstanger
01-26-2011, 12:39 AM
i forgot to post my prediction lol!
9 anything on the motor

chad393na
01-26-2011, 12:48 AM
Combo info: '95 GTS 170k stock shortblock/twisted wedge heads/systemax intake/stock cam/1.7 RR/75 maf/75 t. body/novi 1000/fresh 2.95 T-5/3.73 gear. Went 11.7's last year with stock engine/novi 1000, so i'm hoping to break into the 10's with this combo.

draggin50
01-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Combo info: '95 GTS 170k stock shortblock/twisted wedge heads/systemax intake/stock cam/1.7 RR/75 maf/75 t. body/novi 1000/fresh 2.95 T-5/3.73 gear. Went 11.7's last year with stock engine/novi 1000, so i'm hoping to break into the 10's with this combo.

Sounds doable!!! Just dont blow no more radiators apart!

306Power
01-26-2011, 03:25 AM

Just out of curiosity, what's your tire set up gonna be? Slicks or some meat Drag Radials?

nsaniti
01-26-2011, 12:50 PM

definitely sounds do-able

chad393na
01-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's your tire set up gonna be? Slicks or some meat Drag Radials?

I had been running 26x8.5 slicks but with the extra power(higher mph) I thought about going with 28x9 or 10.5 slicks. I also have a set of 275/60 bfg drag radials I will be trying out. Just hope the tranny will last a season.:D

nsaniti
01-26-2011, 05:18 PM
I had been running 26x8.5 slicks but with the extra power(higher mph) I thought about going with 28x9 or 10.5 slicks. I also have a set of 275/60 bfg drag radials I will be trying out. Just hope the tranny will last a season.:D

what kinda boost #s do you have planned? what pulleys?

chad393na
01-26-2011, 06:15 PM
I was seeing 9-10# before the heads/intake/rockers, so I would think it will be a little less than that now. I will be getting it tuned as soon as possible, hopefully before it hits the track. pulleys are: lower-8" upper 3.25"

evil8
01-26-2011, 06:25 PM

I guess I have to run slicks on the ZO6 now.

nsaniti
01-26-2011, 07:21 PM
I was seeing 9-10# before the heads/intake/rockers, so I would think it will be a little less than that now. I will be getting it tuned as soon as possible, hopefully before it hits the track. pulleys are: lower-8" upper 3.25"

yea you definitely increased flow. I run a 6.5 lower and 2.78 upper. spins mine to right about 48-49,000cfm. Id rather go with a larger lower and upper, although I dont see much belt slip.

good luck with it :]

chad393na
01-26-2011, 11:42 PM
I guess I have to run slicks on the ZO6 now.

I can use the drag radials;)

BlazinEagle
01-28-2011, 06:36 PM
My 88lx I guess will run 13.8 on street tires.
Mods include
explorer intake
smog pump removed
tubular k member
chassis engineering upper and lower control arms
3:55 gears
I am mostly glad my pos 4cyl to v8 swap is done.

JIMS SVT
01-28-2011, 07:05 PM
I may go 13.8's after I put the 373 in the pontiac.Thats if its still around.

beefcake
01-31-2011, 10:14 PM
i'd like to hit a 9.9?

never been faster than a 10.51 in a car.

egbertnr
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Well I have a few ifs here. Like will it be my coupe, with a 5 speed and tuned for a relativity mild street tune, or will it be another car that I am working on trading for....we will see. One way or another I want to be at the track more this year!

Blackout
02-02-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm looking to break into the high 10's in my 02 GT.

Metcalf Racing
02-02-2011, 07:25 AM
I may go 13.8's after I put the 373 in the pontiac.Thats if its still around.that's horrible. If it is that slow you have bad O2sensors.

JIMS SVT
02-02-2011, 10:02 AM
that's horrible. If it is that slow you have bad O2sensors.

Dont care.Its a completely bone stock LT1 auto car on street tires.Never asked you anyways. Thanks

NO SHOT
02-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Dont care.Its a completely bone stock LT1 auto car on street tires.Never asked you anyways. Thanks

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

juiced
02-02-2011, 08:21 PM
i hope for some high 11s this year

Metcalf Racing
02-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Dont care.Its a completely bone stock LT1 auto car on street tires.Never asked you anyways. ThanksLmao!!!wow...why did you scream? It has some bad o2 sensors. its common. I was just letting you know.

JIMS SVT
02-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Lmao!!!wow...why did you scream? It has some bad o2 sensors. its common. I was just letting you know.

Did I have my CAPS lock on? I wasnt screaming.

Whyucryn
02-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Lol....

cobraman302
02-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I will be shooting for 11.30's-11.40's until I can get a bigger fuel system and build the rear.

Sharad
02-13-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't think I'll be able to qualify for Dirty Dozen this year. It's just too far away for me. But if I race at NMRA National Trails, I'll try to hook up with you guys.

25.2/427/F1R/MM X6/9"/275: should be toward the top of the D12 list. ;)

JIMS SVT
02-13-2011, 10:42 AM
I don't think I'll be able to qualify for Dirty Dozen this year. It's just too far away for me. But if I race at NMRA National Trails, I'll try to hook up with you guys.

25.2/427/F1R/MM X6/9"/275: should be toward the top of the D12 list. ;)

I thought it was for local cars/people only?

Sharad
02-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I thought it was for local cars/people only?

EXACTLY! That's why I won't qualify. The way I understand it, the person doesn't have to be from Cincinnati as long as they attend the meets, but I can't do that. At best, I'll be looking for some extra-curricular activities after NMRA True Street at National Trails, but that hardly qualifies for attending D12 events.

I was just joining the conversation and trying to bring the thread back from 13 pages of shit talk. :bigthumb

JROUTLAW331
02-24-2011, 04:15 AM
O.k well this thread kinda died with not many participants so I will try to revive it....Taking a poll....list your top 5 baddest STREET cars in cincinnati or close surrounding area (doesnt necessarily have to be on this site to qualify and doesnt even have to be a mustang).....I mean the overall best looking, fastest STREET driven cars in town.
I wanna know who you guys think is the TRUE KING of the street :popcorn:
Kinda make it like a peoples choice poll.

fasthawk
02-24-2011, 08:05 AM
O.k well this thread kinda died with not many participants so I will try to revive it....Taking a poll....list your top 5 baddest STREET cars in cincinnati or close surrounding area (doesnt necessarily have to be on this site to qualify and doesnt even have to be a mustang).....I mean the overall best looking, fastest STREET driven cars in town.
I wanna know who you guys think is the TRUE KING of the street :popcorn:
Kinda make it like a peoples choice poll.

Dont have pics but here are a few that are street cars.
Multi colored falcon
Blue cultass
Green cultass
Maybe a 93 green coupe
Craigs father in laws nova
Jims svt i heard he drives his alot but never seen it
Maybe a orange gould mustang , thats still up in the air
Gray chevelle fro the house of horsepower

I got to go the way of people that drive them and not just talk about driving them. Thats not in a certain order.

Maximus
02-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Multi colored falcon <~~Still Around??
Blue cultass <~~Never on the track. :-(
Green cultass <~~Whos this?
Maybe a 93 green coupe <~~He will sell it for boat parts
Craigs father in laws nova <~~He is thinking of putting 20s under the rear of it
Jims svt i heard he drives his alot but never seen it <~~De-tuned :-(
Maybe a orange gould mustang , thats still up in the air <~~Not yet proven
Gray chevelle fro the house of horsepower <~~Is it actually going to hook??

I got to go the way of people that drive them and not just talk about driving them. Thats not in a certain order.

There should be some new guys out this year.:)

WHYTRY
02-24-2011, 10:12 AM
There should be some new guys out this year.:)

did you have a dream last nite an realize your ass needs to finish that coupe an not sell it? thats what needs to happen.