PDA

View Full Version : Son of Guns

fastone
01-27-2011, 12:40 PM
Anybody watch it last night? The owner is crazy but damn can he make you a gun. You take him any idea and an open pocket of cash, he'll make it. A supressed 12ga shot gun last night was impressive.

blue5.8
01-27-2011, 12:50 PM
hell ya it was crazy

facemelter71
01-27-2011, 01:57 PM
All he messed with was a saiga 12. That masterkey looks bulky as hell. Shit an 1100 would have been lighter and more versitile. Dont get me wrong,dudes a genieus when it comes to things like that and def' makes money doing it,just not to keen on the Saiga.

On a side note,Ill be getting a 37mm launcher this weekend from dayton.Just cause I cant live without it.lol.

fastone
01-27-2011, 02:02 PM
All he messed with was a saiga 12. That masterkey looks bulky as hell. Shit an 1100 would have been lighter and more versitile. Dont get me wrong,dudes a genieus when it comes to things like that and def' makes money doing it,just not to keen on the Saiga.

On a side note,Ill be getting a 37mm launcher this weekend from dayton.Just cause I cant live without it.lol.

I'm with you the masterkey is bulky, but what they wanted to do, they did. You don't want to blast a door open and then enter with a shotgun. It's hard to explain, just have to see it in person. Plus too many things can go wrong when your 1st entry man has a shotgun only. The masterkey is built for SWAT teams and the such. Unless of course, it's something you can live without!

facemelter71
01-27-2011, 02:23 PM
I think I should have typed it out a little better.

He should have started with a smaller type of 12 gauge auto to put on the AR/M16 platform.The masterkey he made was awesome,just seemed a little large and front heavy on that type of weapon system. And seemed like it hunge down alot. I would have liked to of seen it hug the barrel a little closer and maybe have some type of holder on the AR/M16 magwell at the front. That Saiga was VERY close to the Mag,and the other thing I didnt enjoy about that setup,is that MOSTEROUS mag that Saiga takes.

woodywagon2004
01-29-2011, 12:31 AM
I think I should have typed it out a little better.

He should have started with a smaller type of 12 gauge auto to put on the AR/M16 platform.The masterkey he made was awesome,just seemed a little large and front heavy on that type of weapon system. And seemed like it hunge down alot. I would have liked to of seen it hug the barrel a little closer and maybe have some type of holder on the AR/M16 magwell at the front. That Saiga was VERY close to the Mag,and the other thing I didnt enjoy about that setup,is that MOSTEROUS mag that Saiga takes.

it was an awesome gun. if i remember correctly he used those 2 because that is what the swat team he was building it for already had. so had to work with what was provided

TurboNG
01-29-2011, 09:59 AM
I want to show my gun to his daughter.......;):bigthumb:lol::lol::lol:

fastone
01-29-2011, 03:00 PM
I want to show my gun to his daughter.......;):bigthumb:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure she could shot it too!:bigthumb:lol: