01-30-2011, 12:35 AM
One Race. :cool1:

So now we are at.....$420!!

Craig (Cincy Speed)..............$100
Craig Metcalf.......................$100
Eric Weyda..........................$100
Mike (Dayton Performance)....$100
Draggin5oh..........................$20

Since these guys are throwing down some $$ Ill ask....

Do you want the $$ to go to whoever shows up? Or just the money between the guys throwing in. (Not Gambling as that is illegal) Craig & Eric could run for $210. The rest of the Stangs could run for the other $210.

Or do we offer up the $$ at the Street Car Shootout where EVERYONE that makes the drive is allowed??

Im REALLY REALLY wanting to organize Vinny's DD shootout and make that happen. At the same time do the SCS as not everyone drives a Mustang. Im going to get Dave to make up some "Vinny's Dirty Dozen Shoot-out" stickers and Ill also get Plaques made up. (Plaques are cool as they hang proudly on your wall) But we are limited to SBZ members driving Mustangs only!!

Drama or not, the DD has always been the sticker to have on your Mustang and I want to bring that back. Many new members on here have no idea who Vinny is or what he was about. That needs to change. The Bitching, whinny, not posting numbers, DRAMA needs to go away also. We are all grown men, its time to bring back the Dozen like Vinny envisioned it.
If you guys think Im full of shit, wasting my time and dont plan on posting your numbers, Please tell me ahead of time so I can plan other things.

Thanks,
Craig, Cincy Speed guy

Maximus
01-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Ive got 5 of you looking at this, now post up what you are thinking!! I need ideas and Im asking EVERY ACTIVE SBZ MEMEBER to step up and speak their mind!!

JASON408
01-30-2011, 01:02 AM
i like the idea of letting everyone that makes it able to race . i think just like the last one qal and then run the top 16 for the money .(because it is a shoot out ) and at the end of the year do a mustang only

JASON408
01-30-2011, 01:06 AM
if you let everone in should be some sort of buy in . some people maned up to race so if you want some cheese you got should to

Rick93coupe
01-30-2011, 01:18 AM
I haven't actually read what you guys are talking about but if I get some time to wire the car and get it buttoned up, I'd like to participate.

jad0087
01-30-2011, 01:22 AM
i feel like the fastest time should get the cash, or should you split the cash, fastest time of the day gets half, and winner of the shootout gets half?

93snake
01-30-2011, 01:44 AM
I think it should be winner takes all and my vote would be the cash for the DD top spot ( after all this is stangbangerz)

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 01:49 AM
I think it should be winner takes all and my vote would be the cash for the DD top spot ( after all this is stangbangerz)Absolutely not. We were putting the cash for the fastest car at the shoot out. Not the DD.

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 01:51 AM
i like the idea of letting everyone that makes it able to race . i think just like the last one qal and then run the top 16 for the money .(because it is a shoot out ) and at the end of the year do a mustang onlyI'm for this.

evil8
01-30-2011, 02:02 AM
i like the idea of letting everyone that makes it able to race . i think just like the last one qal and then run the top 16 for the money .(because it is a shoot out ) and at the end of the year do a mustang only

This.

93snake
01-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Absolutely not. We were putting the cash for the fastest car at the shoot out. Not the DD.

I understand you point, but I dont think that was Vinnie's invision, his site was going to have its own "shoot-out" based on "wild street" from the NMRA. So the Dozen is the fastest of the fellow stangbangerz, (his idea) and now what Maximus is wanting to do is remove all the excusses for all stangbangerz NOT showing up and running. Thats why he started the cash.(as a way to get them out) OR at least that was my take on what he said in the other thread.
He asked for opinions and I am sure he will get many!

draggin50
01-30-2011, 02:40 AM
But the money pooled together was to get the fast cars out and post up some crazy fast numbers. I say winner takes all... You make it out to run and post the quickest time, you get the cash. This was independent of the DD.

Maximus
01-30-2011, 02:45 AM

So you have no problem running 8.0s at TS? Because I dont think, I know, we wont be able to do what we did at TS, at E20.
I LOVED the Q16 shootout and I think the spectators did as well.

I understand you point, but I dont think that was Vinnie's invision, his site was going to have its own "shoot-out" based on "wild street" from the NMRA. So the Dozen is the fastest of the fellow stangbangerz, (his idea) and now what Maximus is wanting to do is remove all the excusses for all stangbangerz NOT showing up and running. Thats why he started the cash.(as a way to get them out) OR at least that was my take on what he said in the other thread.
He asked for opinions and I am sure he will get many!

Yup.
Fuck it, Ill throw another $100 towards the DD race if i have to spark some interest. Im just wanting to see ALL the SBZ members show up and race. NOT stay home because their feelings are hurt because of something that was TYPED on the Fucking Internet.
If they dont like me, then we will get someone else to run this!
There shouldnt be ANY reason why someone wouldnt show up to race their Mustang. Throw your Fucking Ego out the window, dust of that car thats been on the jackstands and RACE.

Fucking Simple.

I can remmeber when having a DD sticker on your Stang meant something and people were Proud to tell others the story behind the sticker.

Keep the opinons coming. :bigthumb

93snake
01-30-2011, 02:51 AM
Yup.
Fuck it, Ill throw another $100 towards the DD race if i have to spark some interest. Im just wanting to see ALL the SBZ members show up and race. NOT stay home because their feelings are hurt because of something that was TYPED on the Fucking Internet.
If they dont like me, then we will get someone else to run this!
There shouldnt be ANY reason why someone wouldnt show up to race their Mustang. Throw your Fucking Ego out the window, dust of that car thats been on the jackstands and RACE.

Fucking Simple.

I can remmeber when having a DD sticker on your Stang meant something and people were Proud to tell others the story behind the sticker.

Keep the opinons coming. :bigthumb

Hey man wasnt trying to get you fired up (or drop more cash), just my opinion , this is mainly a mustang site so the dozen should mean something to us :bigthumb and I thought that was your orginal purpose behind the other post and the cash. Thats all :D

Maximus
01-30-2011, 03:00 AM
Not fired up in a bad way at all. Fired up hoping that Vinny's DD gets the respect it deserves.

Back in the day, the DD WAS the list to be on. This past couple years it has been tainted because not everyone was posting their numbers.

So I say, FUCK it and lets have the DD Shoot-out, ONE race and lets see who the baddest SBZ member is. It will be posted far enough in advance that any contender better....
Show up to the Spring cruise in.
Show up to some T&Ts
Show up to some Impromptu get togethers
ANYTHING that has SBZ written on it, well they better have been there done that.

The list will still continue throughout the year, but the Shootout will be seperate. If the Top SBZ at the shootout is good. He should be the Top dawg on the list AND the Shootout. No sandbaggin here!!:flipoff:

Keep them ideas coming!!

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 03:32 AM
The money was put up due to your rant. We liked how it sounded. It's for the shoot out. If you remember all three cars in the finals were mustangs and Stangbangerz members. But if you would have limited it to Stangbangerz it would have had a poor showing. It had all local sites involved. Keep the Cincy Speed Shoot Out separate.We have a good pot going winner take all.

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 03:41 AM
He asked for opinions and I am sure he will get many!what everyone is forgetting about Vinny is he wasn't a whiney Pussy like most guys on here. He would have been all for this. Just like he backed Craigs Powerfest. Most of you guys disagree with how I race and run my mouth but Vinny would Street Race and he was at the every weekend get-togethers trying to see some action. This Site was created by Vinny as a racing web site until all you cry babies started bitching to him all the time about it needing to be more political. Vinny wasn't a BITCH so everyone else needs to quit using what Vinny wanted as an excuse. Man up and use this place like it was originally intended for.

cobra429boss
01-30-2011, 03:55 AM
So the question is.. If we do the money deal for the Cincy Street car shootout, Does the person who makes the fastest pass get the money or the one who wins the quick 16.. I also think the quick 16 should be ran off a sportmans light , not a pro tree because some guys had no clue on how that worked..

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 03:57 AM
If you can't use a protree then maybe your car shouldn't be in the quick 16

cobra429boss
01-30-2011, 04:00 AM
If you can't use a protree then maybe your car shouldn't be in the quick 16

That true.. Just hope the turbo guys are on it that day , They will just have to learn how to stage there cars and control the boost till the light drops..

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 04:04 AM
Smack did ok and he sucks at racing.

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 07:25 AM
Absolutely not. We were putting the cash for the fastest car at the shoot out. Not the DD.

Agreed!!....also i think in order to be eligible to win the cash you need to put in the cash......My vote is $100 buy in and the fastest pass of the day takes the cash that way someone doesnt come and put in $5 bucks and get the same opportunity to win with people that put up $100.....And if the guy with the fastest pass also drives well and wins the qwk 16 shootout then they get the money and the plaque:bigthumb

I cant believe I only see 5 people on the list for the money......Wheres everybody?????
Jay?
Foss?
Tino?
Jim?
Eddie?
I know im forgetting some people too.....lets do this once and for all and see who has the baddest car

JASON408
01-30-2011, 07:49 AM
we posted up 100 for house of horsepower dont know why its not up there

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 07:54 AM

o.k.....But how many menber are there in house of horsepower?....Shouldnt be $100 for each menber ?

JASON408
01-30-2011, 07:56 AM
imo if its just the fastest pass then there is realy no reason for a cruz there will be 6 or 8 cars that can man up cash just let them go to e20 and have it out . now if your doing the cruz you need to have a shootout kind of goes and in hand shows your a bad street car that can go some rounds instead of a car that can make a little drive and cool off for hours and make one pass

JASON408
01-30-2011, 07:58 AM
o.k.....But how many menber are there in house of horsepower?....Shouldnt be $100 for each menber ?

if thats the buy in we can put 100 for every car entered as of now its just one car . but see what happens with the rules might be more

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 08:09 AM
imo if its just the fastest pass then there is realy no reason for a cruz there will be 6 or 8 cars that can man up cash just let them go to e20 and have it out . now if your doing the cruz you need to have a shootout kind of goes and in hand shows your a bad street car that can go some rounds instead of a car that can make a little drive and cool off for hours and make one pass

It should be the same rulz as last years shootout...(meet up ,cruise, qualify for top 16 etc...).... just with the extra side challenge of the fastest pass during the event.....There aint gonna be no trailor queen crap....its about having the fastest street car

JASON408
01-30-2011, 08:49 AM
i like the way it was last year . i think part of being a fast street car is being fast pass after pass.. you could see that the 10 min turn around was starting to take its toll on some of the cars witch is the same stuff that a street car has to go threw . most people can ice down the motor and change a few things and get on fast pass but let him have to go a round then have to do it again in 10 mins the car has to be set up a little diffent . i mean if we are just looking for the fastest pass then those cars on here i can count on my left hand. now having to go rounds and be fast the list just grew

fasthawk
01-30-2011, 09:01 AM
It should be the same rulz as last years shootout...(meet up ,cruise, qualify for top 16 etc...).... just with the extra side challenge of the fastest pass during the event.....There aint gonna be no trailor queen crap....its about having the fastest street car

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought the dd list was for the fastest street cars and thats why people quit posting #s because they were not driving the cars on the street anymore and the list slowed down.

Dont change the shootout it worked great. Would like to see the street issue be inforced a little better but it was all good when a real street car won anyway.

As far as this run whatyabrug stuff i think this needs to go to edgewater on a fri night because there will only be a couple cars run for the money anyway. I have already been told 1 car will not do this at tri-skate.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Were not scared of tristate . I loved it last time. The track itself is like driven on the street .haha

JASON408
01-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Reson everone stoped postin was the whiny people crying all the time instead of stepin up

Blowpastyou
01-30-2011, 10:33 AM
I dont know why my names up there. I know EVERYONE on this site has their doubts about me even getting mine running, let alone run the number...For a whole summer...

draggin50
01-30-2011, 12:21 PM
I just threw my $20 in because I want to see it happen. Thought maybe a few other people would too and help up the pot just to see some of the fastest cars on here get it!

My car most likely wont be done and if it is, probably wouldnt be fast enough anyways. I just hope I can make it to the SCS with it.

Maximus
01-30-2011, 12:36 PM
One Race. :cool1:

So now we are at.....$520!!

Craig (Cincy Speed)..............$100
Craig Metcalf.......................$100
Eric Weyda..........................$100
Mike (Dayton Performance)....$100
House of Horsepower.............$100
Draggin5oh..........................$20

Fixed. :)

Agreed!!....also i think in order to be eligible to win the cash you need to put in the cash......My vote is $100 buy in and the fastest pass of the day takes the cash that way someone doesnt come and put in $5 bucks and get the same opportunity to win with people that put up $100.....And if the guy with the fastest pass also drives well and wins the qwk 16 shootout then they get the money and the plaque:bigthumb

I cant believe I only see 5 people on the list for the money......Wheres everybody?????
Jay?
Foss?
Tino?
Jim?
Eddie?
I know im forgetting some people too.....lets do this once and for all and see who has the baddest car

Im thinking $100 will make a lot of the 11-9.90 cars NOT show up. Why waste $100 when you know a 10.20 is not gonna get it done.

I have quite a few New customers that have never been down the track. They heard about the SCS last year and cant wait to do it again. I tell them they have to Man up and toss in $100 to race their 12sec Camaro, they wont show. We will have to work on the $$ situation. As I want A LOT of Street Cars showing up!!

Dayton Performance and Cincy Speed has thrown in $100 each to the winner, but we need to determine what the winner is....Fastest ONE pass of the day or the Winner of the Shootout??

Got it! :bigthumb

We can do the DD at E20 on a Friday night as its the Fastest Pass and we dont have to worry about the Q16 Shoot-out.

I dont know why my names up there. I know EVERYONE on this site has their doubts about me even getting mine running, let alone run the number...For a whole summer...

Well prove everyone wrong! :cool1:

Keep the ideas coming!!:bigthumb

dsmawd350
01-30-2011, 01:18 PM
run the shoot out the same way as last year. with an OPTIONAL 100 dollar buy in. the 100 bucks must be given at the registration and only those who buy in are eligable to take home the cash. and it should be the winner of the quick 16 not the time trials. in a big money street race its on one race......which is more like the final q16 race not who can muster together the best time during a whole day of racing

CNTLOSE
01-30-2011, 01:48 PM
I have never done more than go to test and tunes for the hell of it. But here is my idea.... Why not have everyone just put in $10 or $20 to run for the fun of it. Even if they know they can not win they might be willing to at least put that much in the pot for the winner?...maybe also give out a window banner just saying "2011 Stangbangerz Shootout" or something for everyone who runs. Then make a list of the top 10 or 12 for the event/year, but also make a complete list showing everyone who ran. That way they can have braging rights on cars with similar set ups.

bbfstanger
01-30-2011, 02:03 PM
i was thinking the winner of the race should be a take all thing.
not the fastest pass of the day my .02

JASON408
01-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Like I said before if we want to do a fastest pass there realy will only be 3 to 5 cars that could run 8.50 or faster. And being real that's what its going to take . Now I think we do a shootout style where the cars have to hold up to the track and the pace . I think you need to let the slower cars have a chance to prove and show that they have a fast car that. Can hold up . . The money realy just gets the fast cars a reson to show up . I mean. If you have the fastest car you should win the shootout so it should not matter . I mean its cool to have the fastest pass but if you can't. Seal the deal not much cool ness there

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Hope we go to the faster tree

Maximus
01-30-2011, 03:59 PM
We are liking the Winner of the Shootout take home the $? I like that as well. Like you guys said, it weeds out the trailer cars and showcases the actual "streetcar"

So we will run everything EXACTLY like last years SCS 2010. "Top Gun" (Fastest Car) will get a Plaque stating the fact that he had the fastest ET of the day. EVERYONE that shows up and registers will get a SCS 2011 Sticker. It will cost you NOTHING to qualify!!
NOW, when we determine the Q16, thats when it should be mandatory to pay up $50 or $100 from each of the cars qualified. (The amount will be left up to you guys) And I will toss in my $100 and Ill check and see if Mike wants his $100 to go here, or to Vinny's DD.
Either way, the winner is looking at a Great chunck of $$$!!

$50 x 16 (Qualified) = $800 + $100 (Cincy Speed) = $900 + $100 (Dayton Performance)= $1000!!!:eek:

The other option.....

$100 x 16 = $1600 + $100 = $1700 + $100 = $1800!!!

You guys realize this will DEFINITELY bring out other cars from the area as this payout is more than most heads up classes pay!!! You ready for it?

I have no dog in this hunt, but I would really like to see the $ go to someone local and one that I know. Big $$ brings out the BIG DAWGS!!! I mean this is Yellow Bullet material!!:eek:

Ideas, comments, suggestions? Keep em coming!!

Maximus
01-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Hope we go to the faster tree

Yes. No one likes winning due to a Red light!!! But they will still take the $$!! :lol:

evil8
01-30-2011, 04:47 PM
That money is gonna cause a problem for the slower guys. My times last year would have put me 5th in last years SCS, but nowhere close enough to hang with the top 3 cars, unless they had huge issues. A guy thats 12th or lower on the ladder is gonna be throwing cash into a deal he has no shot at.

evil8
01-30-2011, 04:54 PM
16. Ryan Richards, 87 Mustang. 11.606@120.08
15. Greg Thomas, 91 Mustang. 11.577@116.21
14. David Roe, 90 Mustang. 11.563@117.12
13. Steve Schmitt, 89 Mustang. 11.561@118.76
12. Brian Barth, 72 Nova. 11.487@116.44
11. Rick Hohweiler, 01 TA. 11.464@118.43
10. Rick Terry, 93 Mustang. 11.458@118.6
9. Bill Metcalf, 86 Mustang. 11.355@119.6
8. Steven Rocks, 97 Supra. 11.319@127.4
7. Michael Ritter, 79 Malibu. 11.191@117.72
6. Tim Gentil, 04 Evo. 11.042@118.35
5. Mike Foss, 93 Mustang. 10.616@127.73
4. Jeff Cummings, 69 Corvette. 10.270@130.32
3. Shawn Pevlor, 89 Mustang. 10.080@139.75
2. Zach Simmons, 88 Mustang. 9.495@143.72

1. Brandon Adkins, 87 Mustang. 9.460@145.37

If its anything like last year, you're gonna be asking guys to throw in loot into a pot that has guys that are 2 seconds or more quicker.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 05:02 PM
that list will look nothing like that this time alot of the faster cars never showed but will this year . i like keeping it and 50 that way your not asking to much ..

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Set up a 100 dollar buy in list of people. Then at the end of the day and all the dust settles...whoever on that list made the fastest pass wins the money. It wouldn't be right for a guy to win the money if he doesn't have the balls to throw in his 100. Show up, throw Craig your 100, put your shit in the beams and find out who's the baddest mother fucker there. If you can't do that, sit back and watch those that can.

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 05:39 PM
We are liking the Winner of the Shootout take home the $? I like that as well. Like you guys said, it weeds out the trailer cars and showcases the actual "streetcar"

So we will run everything EXACTLY like last years SCS 2010. "Top Gun" (Fastest Car) will get a Plaque stating the fact that he had the fastest ET of the day. EVERYONE that shows up and registers will get a SCS 2011 Sticker. It will cost you NOTHING to qualify!!
NOW, when we determine the Q16, thats when it should be mandatory to pay up $50 or $100 from each of the cars qualified. (The amount will be left up to you guys) And I will toss in my $100 and Ill check and see if Mike wants his $100 to go here, or to Vinny's DD.
Either way, the winner is looking at a Great chunck of $$$!!

$50 x 16 (Qualified) = $800 + $100 (Cincy Speed) = $900 + $100 (Dayton Performance)= $1000!!!:eek:

The other option.....

$100 x 16 = $1600 + $100 = $1700 + $100 = $1800!!!

You guys realize this will DEFINITELY bring out other cars from the area as this payout is more than most heads up classes pay!!! You ready for it?

I have no dog in this hunt, but I would really like to see the $ go to someone local and one that I know. Big $$ brings out the BIG DAWGS!!! I mean this is Yellow Bullet material!!:eek:

Ideas, comments, suggestions? Keep em coming!!

Thats Fine by me if the money goes to the winner of the Q16 as long as they pay the buy-in(whatever everyone thinks is fair) that way a car cant just go out and run a pass and then just quit and wait to get the $$$ they need to prove they have a true street car by goin rounds.
But thats a negative on bringing out the "big dawgs" your talking about.....there should be stipulations on who can enter for the $$$.
This is a stangbangerz event put on for stangbangerz menbers...I dont care if people from outside the board enter the shootout BUT this $$$ challenge was to give they guys on THIS site with the more powerful cars some motivation to show up and run at the event and prove who has the baddest car on stangbangerz!!
Also agree on th pro tree!

Black Horse
01-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Screw the tree...I think we should have Craig launching everyone from the line Pinks style....true racing for true street cars!

JASON408
01-30-2011, 06:39 PM
dot tires !!!!! STREETCAR:D

cobra429boss
01-30-2011, 06:47 PM
:popcorn:
dot tires !!!!! STREETCAR:D

Yeah. Street tires, No slicks , Must be DOT .. For real i know some of you all do roll around on slicks but its a STEET car shootout..

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Lol. Why is everyone scared of slicks? If peoples gonna cry for STREET tires let's just meet up wherever on the STREET and STREET race our STREET cars?

cobra429boss
01-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Screw the tree...I think we should have Craig launching everyone from the line Pinks style....true racing for true street cars!

Then we would have prob with guys leaving early and some poeple will say he didnt and some will say he did.. Thats how that works when you have money on the line.. Hell if everyones does run in this i think the quick 16 will be close.. But I think we may have some 8 sec Street Cars this time, The high 9 low 10 guys, Are not going to want to pay to get it when they will lose..
'

cobra429boss
01-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Lol. Why is everyone scared of slicks? If peoples gonna cry for STREET tires let's just meet up wherever on the STREET and STREET race our STREET cars?

Then again like you are saying, When you start going that fast. It shouldnt matter what tire you are on, Its going to either work or its not.. It is what it is i guess on that rule.. They let them in last year so why change it now.. After all wasnt the car who won the quick 16 on Drag Radials

Kwik92GT
01-30-2011, 07:09 PM
I think the bigger money might be a problem for the slower guys too. You might be better served, turnout wise, if you leave the Cincy Speed and Dayton Performance money as the first place prize and then let all the fast guys who want to get down for a $100 buy-in or whatever, run a side pot.

Either way, its gonna be cool as hell. :bigthumb I'm guessing the bump will be a second quicker or more this year.

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 07:52 PM
I'll put my money in because I said I would but I think I'm going to sit this out.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 07:56 PM
I'll put my money in because I said I would but I think I'm going to sit this out.

what you back down from a race ??????

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 08:09 PM
what you back down from a race ?????? I'm not really feeling it.

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Too many people trying to throw in BS rules. The money was brought up because a select few guys on here are arguing about who has the fastest car. Not who is going to be #1 on the dirty dozen. Why not just all you guys on here that know each other and think you have the fastest car throw in X amount of money and set a date to be at the track and whoever puts up the fastest ET takes home the money? Just leave stangbangerz/dirty dozen/streetcar shootout, out of it.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 08:21 PM
nothing wrong with saying you just arent fast enough just never thought i would have heard you say that !!!

Blowpastyou
01-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Too many people trying to throw in BS rules.

I wouldnt worry about that. It seems like the ones who complain about the rules are the ones that are not going be running.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 08:22 PM

whats the bs rule ??????

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 08:22 PM

Ahh. I've just got a lot on my plate. It's going to be a big enough deal making the limited 8.5. I don't want try that and have to try to beat everyone else in the tri state. I may change my mind later but I doubt it we will see how it goes.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Ahh. I've just got a lot on my plate. It's going to be s big enough deal making the limited 8.5. I don't want try that and have to try to beat everyone else in the tri state. I may change my mind later but I doubt it we will see how it goes.

nothing wrong with having goals

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Ill say it one more time.....The SAME as last year!!!!.....I dont care if your on slicks with a big block with 3 stages......show up... pay your damn money... and lets fucking do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AINT SCARED OF SHIT!!!!!...BRING IT!!:bigthumb

Mine will be on et streets and Im driving it to the meet up spot then to the track then to hooters for wings and a beer then home!!!

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 08:35 PM
whats the bs rule ??????

All rules suck. How about you guys that think you have the fastest car around show up at the track on a set day, throw X amount of money in a hat, and unleash everything you got...fastest ET wins. I'm talking about...Metcalf, Eric, Mfoss, Jay, Eddie, jimsvt, Shawn, and whoever else that has a fast car that's a local around here that we all know.

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 08:36 PM
All rules suck. How about you guys that think you have the fastest car around show up at the track on a set day, throw X amount of money in a hat, and unleash everything you got...fastest ET wins. I'm talking about...Metcalf, Eric, Mfoss, Jay, Eddie, jimsvt, Shawn, and whoever else that has a fast car that's a local around here that we all know.

That works too!...Im in! but I thought this was about getting people and cars to show up at shootout?

JASON408
01-30-2011, 08:41 PM
hey if it takes slick to get you to show up bring it just make sure you bring it!!!!! and i dont car if a stagbanger or a elf from a nother board bring it

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 08:42 PM
It can be during test&tune at any track everyone agrees to......Slicks? Who cares....Trailers? Who cares....Red lights? Who cares!!! Let's find out who has the baddest mother fucker between all you guys.

JASON408
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
the fastest pass is not the fastest street car .

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
That works too!...Im in! but I thought this was about getting people and cars to show up at shootout?

We'll all show up at the shootout and support it too. Run the shootout just like it went last year. That the a helluva good time!!!!!

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 08:45 PM
We'll all show up at the shootout and support it too. Run the shootout just like it went last year. That the a helluva good time!!!!!
No matter what the rulz are Im going to be there!

Whyucryn
01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
the fastest pass is not the fastest street car .

Come on Jay.....whats a street car?? Cause whatever you or I say....10 others will say differently.

Maximus
01-30-2011, 08:49 PM

It is. :)

If the $$ is too much for you guys to handle, I can surely put it to good use elsewhere.
You guys want to do some side betting and run one another for some $$ during the qualifier, I have no problems with that. Hell Ill even run up to the tower and announce the Grudge races.

But Im still going ahead with the SCS 2011 Shoot-out (For anyone who wants to show up) Then later on in the year, make the DD Shoot-out happen (SBZ active members only)

Personally, I think there is more of a coolness factor when a smaller, DOT tired car puts it on someone that has to rely on Slicks to get down the track.

Keep em coming.:bigthumb

dsmawd350
01-30-2011, 08:57 PM
That money is gonna cause a problem for the slower guys. My times last year would have put me 5th in last years SCS, but nowhere close enough to hang with the top 3 cars, unless they had huge issues. A guy thats 12th or lower on the ladder is gonna be throwing cash into a deal he has no shot at.

this...

like i said if 4 or 5 guys... jason W., eric, metcalf maybe 1 or two more all think they are gonna have the fastest cars they can chose to throw in a 100 bucks each to craig and the winner of the shootout takes the pot.

theyve already said its gonna take low 8's to win it. say you have 5 cars that are running 8.50's or better all day and the rest of the quick 16 is low 9's and up its pretty much throwing away 100 bucks. I know if i made it in the quick 16 and was running 9.50's all day. and the time came where i was asked to throw in 100 bucks for the 16 shoot out. i would just go ahead and withdraw, knowing that several low 8 second cars would put me on the trailer first time i line up with one of them

JIMS SVT
01-30-2011, 09:00 PM

No need to mention me...Im not messing with any of this stuff.

evil8
01-30-2011, 09:03 PM
No matter what, I am gonna show up and run the SCS. Huge props for setting it up.

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Oh ill be there. Just not with the Psycho Donkey. Probably be sporting the Black Cock.

fasthawk
01-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Too many people trying to throw in BS rules. The money was brought up because a select few guys on here are arguing about who has the fastest car. Not who is going to be #1 on the dirty dozen. Why not just all you guys on here that know each other and think you have the fastest car throw in X amount of money and set a date to be at the track and whoever puts up the fastest ET takes home the money? Just leave stangbangerz/dirty dozen/streetcar shootout, out of it.

Run what ya brung and hope you bring enough. No reason for this to be on street tires as this is to see who has the fastest car, Because i might have to buy some 28 10.50s just to see whats its really got

Walter
01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
No matter what, I am gonna show up and run the SCS. Huge props for setting it up.

I will be waiting for you :lol::booty:

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Run what ya brung and hope you bring enough. No reason for this to be on street tires as this is to see who has the fastest car, Because i might have to buy some 28 10.50s just to see whats its really gotit will probably slow down.

fasthawk
01-30-2011, 09:22 PM
it will probably slow down.

Got plenty of jets to try so i dont think that will happen plus it has been running on a delay

Metcalf Racing
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Got plenty of jets to try so i dont think that will happen plus it has been running on a delay
That maybe but if they are working right and its obvious they are, the radial is the faster tire.

JROUTLAW331
01-30-2011, 09:34 PM

So you gonna keep that turd or what??????

NO SHOT
01-30-2011, 09:39 PM

I would like to get in a shootout.But for me to throw $100 at some 8.50 cars for the fastest et I dont think so.That wouldnt be to smart.But I do know the fastest car doesnt always win the race.We seen that last year in the shootout.:)

dsmawd350
01-30-2011, 09:46 PM
I would like to get in a shootout.But for me to throw $100 at some 8.50 cars for the fastest et I dont think so.That wouldnt be to smart.

:bigthumb

evil8
01-30-2011, 11:01 PM
I will be waiting for you :lol::booty:

You just better not wait too long, it could be over for ya.:flipoff:

Maximus
01-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Ahh. I've just got a lot on my plate. It's going to be a big enough deal making the limited 8.5. I don't want try that and have to try to beat everyone else in the tri state. I may change my mind later but I doubt it we will see how it goes.

This coming from the "King"? Ha, you are obligated to take on all that call your royalness out!:flipoff:

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 12:11 AM
This coming from the "King"? Ha, you are obligated to take on all that call your royalness out!:flipoff:right,right..... haven't been called out.

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 02:45 AM
right,right..... haven't been called out.

Do I really need to??:booty:
Bring on the Donkey!!!!

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 02:56 AM
Do I really need to??:booty:
Bring on the Donkey!!!!I'm busting you regardless.

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm busting you regardless.
Bring it cracka:flipoff:

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 06:45 AM
That maybe but if they are working right and its obvious they are, the radial is the faster tire.

Car dont run to bad for being detuned to run an radials , just think when he decides to turn it up and figures out how to keep the front end down. All by the way then how come you run steam rollers over radials

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 07:12 AM
Car dont run to bad for being detuned to run an radials , just think when he decides to turn it up and figures out how to keep the front end down. All by the way then how come you run steam rollers over radialsI don't we bought the car that way. We was told it was real fast but it only ran high 10's. So we sold the blower and Hung a turbo off a dump truck on it.

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 07:14 AM
I was going to run radials. Now it seem like I'm going to have a hoosier 8.5

Walter
01-31-2011, 07:19 AM
You just better not wait too long, it could be over for ya.:flipoff:

:pump:

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 07:39 AM

Everything is for sale for the right price

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 07:45 AM

Everthing is for sale for the right price. Talking alot shit for a guy that had the same setup in his car and was a second slower and 5 mph off pace so we figure the turbo will even things up a bit for you.Never no when you might what to step your game up and buy a fast car.

mfoss
01-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Nobody said if this is 1/8 or 1/4

JIMS SVT
01-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Nobody said if this is 1/8 or 1/4

All this talk of them running 8.50 better not be in the 1/8 lol.

NXcoupe
01-31-2011, 12:54 PM
Since these guys are throwing down some $$ Ill ask....

Do you want the $$ to go to whoever shows up? Or just the money between the guys throwing in. (Not Gambling as that is illegal) Craig & Eric could run for $210. The rest of the Stangs could run for the other $210.

Or do we offer up the $$ at the Street Car Shootout where EVERYONE that makes the drive is allowed??

Im REALLY REALLY wanting to organize Vinny's DD shootout and make that happen. At the same time do the SCS as not everyone drives a Mustang. Im going to get Dave to make up some "Vinny's Dirty Dozen Shoot-out" stickers and Ill also get Plaques made up. (Plaques are cool as they hang proudly on your wall) But we are limited to SBZ members driving Mustangs only!!

Drama or not, the DD has always been the sticker to have on your Mustang and I want to bring that back. Many new members on here have no idea who Vinny is or what he was about. That needs to change. The Bitching, whinny, not posting numbers, DRAMA needs to go away also. We are all grown men, its time to bring back the Dozen like Vinny envisioned it.
If you guys think Im full of shit, wasting my time and dont plan on posting your numbers, Please tell me ahead of time so I can plan other things.

Thanks,
Craig, Cincy Speed guy

I put my money up for sbz dd shootout race. Not going to get involved in all the quibbling.

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Everthing is for sale for the right price. Talking alot shit for a guy that had the same setup in his car and was a second slower and 5 mph off pace so we figure the turbo will even things up a bit for you.Never no when you might what to step your game up and buy a fast car.
Hahahaha ...o.k .Well lets see....My 3250 pound car on 26inch twigs with a 2.02 60ft vs.your 2700 pound car on 29s and your 1.3 60 ft... plus I am 6.3 and 290 pds and ur what 5.5 and 180 pds...hahahaha...you do the math.
Not to mention I only made 2 test hits with that motor then I drove home.....how many passes have you made with it to get it where it is now????????.....Enough said:flipoff:
Needless to say... if you want sum ....come get sum...:booty:

How bout we put sum side cash on this since your feeling so froggy?????? say $500 for fastest pass??? CALLING YOU OUT BEEYOTCH!!!!!!!

Maximus
01-31-2011, 06:44 PM
Hahahaha ...o.k .Well lets see....My 3250 pound car on 26inch twigs with a 2.02 60ft vs.your 2700 pound car on 29s and your 1.3 60 ft... plus I am 6.3 and 290 pds and ur what 5.5 and 180 pds...hahahaha...you do the math.
Not to mention I only made 2 test hits with that motor then I drove home.....how many passes have you made with it to get it where it is now????????.....Enough said:flipoff:
Needless to say... if you want sum ....come get sum...:booty:

How bout we put sum side cash on this since your feeling so froggy?????? say $500 for fastest pass???/

$500? Damn.

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 06:51 PM
$500? Damn.

Time for him to put his money where his mouth is:bigthumb....
It wont matter because he will either sell it before the shootout or he will puss out and go boatin instead of showin up!!:flipoff:
O.k lets say $500 on who finishes higher on the dd list in stead????
That way if he doesnt make the shootout then he still has a chance
He should be up for it...after all didnt he win the shootout last year and now he has a new motor.

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
lol 2700 LBS I WISH . WHATS HOW TALL I AM GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING .... CAR IS 2850 EMPTY I WEIGH 192 N RACE THE CAR WITH 175 EXTRA LBS OF BALAST IN IT FOR A TOTAL OF 3217 IF I TAKE A GOOD SHIT BEFORE I RUN I MIGHT SHAVE OFF ANOTHER LB LOL LOL LAST TIME I RAN THE CAR IT WAS ON 26-8.5S WITH A 1.26 60FT BROKE BEFORE I GOT TO THE 8TH MILE COASTED THREW THE QUARTER @ 98.3 MPH @ 9.63 ...BOTH STAGES OF MY SPEEDTECH KIT = ILL BE SPRAYIN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN THIS YEAR RIBBIT RIBBIT BEEYOTCH ............... N BY THE WAY IM 5 FUCKING 9 FOOL ........

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 07:58 PM
lol 2700 LBS I WISH . WHATS HOW TALL I AM GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING .... CAR IS 2850 EMPTY I WEIGH 192 N RACE THE CAR WITH 175 EXTRA LBS OF BALAST IN IT FOR A TOTAL OF 3217 IF I TAKE A GOOD SHIT BEFORE I RUN I MIGHT SHAVE OFF ANOTHER LB LOL LOL LAST TIME I RAN THE CAR IT WAS ON 26-8.5S WITH A 1.26 60FT BROKE BEFORE I GOT TO THE 8TH MILE COASTED THREW THE QUARTER @ 98.3 MPH @ 9.63 ...BOTH STAGES OF MY SPEEDTECH = ILL BE SPRAYIN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN THIS YEAR RIBBIT RIBBIT BEEYOTCH ............... N BY THE WAY IM 5 FUCKING 9 FOOL ........

HAHAHAHA 5.9 huh....on a stool maybe:lol:...
Well put that new bullet in there and top it off with a couple of stages and well line em up and let em eat and see what happens when the dust clears......Hey dont forget to add the weight of Jay in the passenger seat pushin the button!!
Just know now that Im comming for that plaque you got last year!!!!!!....Well see If you have enough to keep it!!

mfoss
01-31-2011, 08:09 PM
lol 2700 LBS I WISH . WHATS HOW TALL I AM GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING .... CAR IS 2850 EMPTY I WEIGH 192 N RACE THE CAR WITH 175 EXTRA LBS OF BALAST IN IT FOR A TOTAL OF 3217 IF I TAKE A GOOD SHIT BEFORE I RUN I MIGHT SHAVE OFF ANOTHER LB LOL LOL LAST TIME I RAN THE CAR IT WAS ON 26-8.5S WITH A 1.26 60FT BROKE BEFORE I GOT TO THE 8TH MILE COASTED THREW THE QUARTER @ 98.3 MPH @ 9.63 ...BOTH STAGES OF MY SPEEDTECH KIT = ILL BE SPRAYIN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN THIS YEAR RIBBIT RIBBIT BEEYOTCH ............... N BY THE WAY IM 5 FUCKING 9 FOOL ........

Well put that new bullet in there and top it off with a couple of stages and well line em up and let em eat and see what happens when the dust clears......Hey dont forget to add the weight of Jay in the passenger seat pushin the button!!
Just know now that Im comming for that plaque you got last year!!!!!!....Well see If you have enough to keep it!!

Are we doing this at Tristate? I might have a chance against you fast guys there. Because I dont think either one of you have the BALLS to run it out the back door there. LOL

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 08:15 PM
Are we doing this at Tristate? I might have a chance against you fast guys there. Because I dont think either one of you have the BALLS to run it out the back door there. LOL

I would prefer e2o....Im adding another chute but I still may not be able to stop at tristate...lol
You get your motor back together and running yet?

Fasthawk needs to get his own screen name so I know who Im talkin shit to!!!lol

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 08:19 PM
I would prefer e2o....Im adding another chute but I still may not be able to stop at tristate...lol
You get your motor back together and running yet?

Fasthawk needs to get his own screen name so I know who Im talkin shit to!!!lolbig words from a guy who's never been down the drag strip.

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 08:21 PM
big words from a guy who's never been down the drag strip.

HAHAHAHA....Ive been drag racing since youve been on your mamas tit.:flipoff:
Hell where were you 10 years ago when I was running edgewater with my 20 pd procharger??????
I had on of the first superchargerd mustangs in cincinnati and you were no where to be found

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 08:29 PM

Did you not try this before with a certain falcon, refresh my memory on what happen

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 08:30 PM

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 08:33 PM
Did you not try this before with a certain falcon, refresh my memory on what happen
Hahahahahaha....u got me there:lol:...
Well we lined em up and hit it and I blew tires off and he said c-ya and it was nothin but falcon tailights..:lol:....Bad memories!!!

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Hahahahahaha....u got me there:lol:...
Well we lined em up and hit it and I blew tires off and he said c-ya and it was nothin but falcon tailights..:lol:....Bad memories!!!

I thought i remembered it that way but was just checking

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 08:53 PM
HAHAHAHA....Ive been drag racing since youve been on your mamas tit.:flipoff:
Hell where were you 10 years ago when I was running edgewater with my 20 pd procharger??????
I had on of the first superchargerd mustangs in cincinnati and you were no where to be foundwell if you want to dig through the archives you'll find 10yrs ago me calling your car out with my scca road race car and bald Paul and Craig showed up but you sir ate the cheese. BTW Paul cheated

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 09:04 PM
well if you want to dig through the archives you'll find 10yrs ago me calling your car out with my scca road race car and bald Paul and Craig showed up but you sir ate the cheese. BTW Paul cheated

If you lost to paul you wanted no part of jroutlaw331 car

Metcalf Racing
01-31-2011, 09:08 PM
If you lost to paul you wanted no part of jroutlaw331 car

That wasn't the race.

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 09:10 PM
well if you want to dig through the archives you'll find 10yrs ago me calling your car out with my scca road race car and bald Paul and Craig showed up but you sir ate the cheese. BTW Paul cheated

NEGATIVE ghost rider!!.....I rememmber you whinning and cryin like a lil bitch when I got on it leaving tristate on the back road but you NEVER called me out.
I drove that car to middletown SEVERAL times and hung out at whitecastles and you were no where to be found....Hell I got so bored up there listening to all the kiddie crap that I even tryed to race sum corvette with twins on it and he didnt want any either....Most fun I had up there was some guys following me all the way back home because they didnt believe that I drove it up there from colerain w/o a trailor.
I remember the old colerain crew driving ALL our cars up there and finding nothing but a bunch of kids running there mouths but nobody wanting to race....typical!!!

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 09:16 PM
I thought i remembered it that way but was just checking

Why you gotta be playin with my emotions like that???:D

fasthawk
01-31-2011, 09:20 PM
Why you gotta be playin with my emotions like that???:D

All in good fun

JROUTLAW331
01-31-2011, 09:40 PM
All in good fun
Its cool...those were good times....I think if I rememmber correctly when me and Jimmy raced it was comming back from a middletown trip and we all got with it comming up 27....And Vinny was riding with me at the time filming:angel:

beefcake
01-31-2011, 10:11 PM

Aren't all the people that are going to be there stangbangerz in their street cars? So, theoretically they are all dd contenders right?

I would like to get in a shootout.But for me to throw $100 at some 8.50 cars for the fastest et I dont think so.That wouldnt be to smart.But I do know the fastest car doesnt always win the race.We seen that last year in the shootout.:)

Agreed.

How much does e20 want to rent the track. What if we rented on a sunday and actually got some prep down? It'd be nice to have a surface to run on around here for once.

Maximus
01-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Last I heard, $3k +Pay the employees, + partial gate. FUCK THAT! Someone will organize some 63 Raceway shit before all thats paid.:eek:

beefcake
01-31-2011, 11:54 PM
Last I heard, $3k +Pay the employees, + partial gate. FUCK THAT! Someone will organize some 63 Raceway shit before all thats paid.:eek:

dayum, thats big money

Squale iii
02-01-2011, 12:25 AM
The hills was free last time I checked.