View Full Version : Stangbanglist.com

Maximus
02-08-2011, 03:11 AM
FUCK IT. Not even worth Ranting about.:mad:

I do remember a time when this place was different.:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVePoUK-Tqc&feature=related

Metcalf Racing
02-08-2011, 03:33 AM
For those of you wondering wft???? Politics and parts for sale has destroyed this site. The Anniversary of Vinny's death has came and passed and no one said a word. It is sad.

lxenvy
02-08-2011, 03:48 AM
For those of you wondering wft???? Politics and parts for sale has destroyed this site. The Anniversary of Vinny's death has came and passed and no one said a word. It is sad.

I remember when he first passed i use to call his phone andleave messages. Just felt like i would get a call back! Miss the old guy! Def isnt the same without him

Mista Bone
02-08-2011, 05:14 AM

Listen you low rent from MiddlefuckyoumamaTuckyswallowthis.....

I spoke up first this year, again, eat shit and die!

Cracker, fuck you as well while I'm at it.

KMA!!!! :booty:

In the end, much love for Vin.

:angel:

Metcalf Racing
02-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Ah maybe you did, but your a faggot and no one reads your posts lol

jack90gt
02-08-2011, 08:38 AM
he sounds like he was a really good guy. I wish I would have gotten a chance to meet and know him. Rip bro.....

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2011, 08:46 AM
he sounds like he was a really good guy. I wish I would have gotten a chance to meet and know him. Rip bro.....

Though i didn't know him personally as well as i would've liked, he was the reason i came here and in a way the reason i still come here.

INSANEBA
02-08-2011, 09:41 AM
I agree that, in the time I've been on here that things arent the same as when I started. Alot of the "OG's" just dont even come on here anymore. I actually spent sunday afternoon with a couple of them, and this subject came up. It is sad the direction that this site's going in, and it's been a slow downward spiral. For those of us who didnt really get to know Vinnie, you know he was an awesome man. Afterall, he gave us all a "home" on the web, not to mention an awesome one at that. I'm sure he would have the "Ban Wagon" out rolling around getting rid of some of the b/s that happens on here. I also know that some of the "OG's" would come back if half of the b/s would go away. In the end, this site serves as a living memorial for Vinnie5.0. Lets take care of it, enjoy it, and treat it as just that. It's one way to just say thank you to him for dreaming it up, and for those that continue to maintain and take care of it. Thanks Vinnie, you created something I love, thats based on something else I love. I'll do my best to "keep it real" on here, and show you the respect that you've earned and deserve! RIP...

Whyucryn
02-08-2011, 10:26 AM
80% of the people that post on here lately wasn't even around to know what the board was really like back when Vinny was around. It was always a lot of fun and at times got pretty loose, lol. There was definitely more talk about racing and less talk about BS. A lot of people never got the chance to see how crazy he was. How many of ya remember when him and Matt Johnson and a few others got into the photoshop war???? LOL That shit got real!!! Anyways, what this place has become sucks. Back when Vinny, Dedpedal, Moontang, Decker, Paul, cobrasvtgirl, and a lot others posted crazy shit everyday.....it was fun. You could never tell what was gonna pop up when you hit that new post button at any given time, lol. That was when it was fun. Now all you seen is football bullshit, or forsale threads. It's a shame...

5.0calypso93lx
02-08-2011, 10:28 AM
80% of the people that post on here lately wasn't even around to know what the board was really like back when Vinny was around. It was always a lot of fun and at times got pretty loose, lol. There was definitely more talk about racing and less talk about BS. A lot of people never got the chance to see how crazy he was. How many of ya remember when him and Matt Johnson and a few others got into the photoshop war???? LOL That shit got real!!! Anyways, what this place has become sucks. Back when Vinny, Dedpedal, Moontang, Decker, Paul, cobrasvtgirl, and a lot others posted crazy shit everyday.....it was fun. You could never tell what was gonna pop up when you hit that new post button at any given time, lol. That was when it was fun. Now all you seen is football bullshit, or forsale threads. It's a shame...

LOL I remember the photo shop war, that was hilarious.

:bigthumb

Wasn't the site down all day yesterday? It was for me at least.

Johnson1134
02-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Definitally isnt like it used 2 be.

89notch
02-08-2011, 12:44 PM
That video brought back a lot of good memories. It make me want to start building another car again. Maybe a 4v turbo coupe with a glide etc..... It might be time to get back in the game

juiced
02-08-2011, 02:45 PM
I wasnt on here then wish i would have been. Its sounds like a fun place to hang back in the day. There just seems to be a bunch of dumb shit on these forms anymore not just this one. Hope this one makes a change back towards the old days

Rich
02-08-2011, 04:10 PM
LOL I remember the photo shop war, that was hilarious.

One of the all time great internet threads! I laughed just thinking about it!

dedpedal
02-08-2011, 04:20 PM
We had WAY too much fun with the Photoshop war.

5.0calypso93lx
02-08-2011, 04:35 PM
One of the all time great internet threads! I laughed just thinking about it!

Check your PM's!

nsaniti
02-08-2011, 06:57 PM
I also didnt have the oppurtunity to meet vinny, wish I wouldve, but his memory definitely lives on with this site.. I'm sure he was a great guy, RIP vinny.

lxenvy
02-08-2011, 09:24 PM

Lol yes yes, Or the awseome preaches he would put on. What about him and craig with the mustang rental video!!! Classic, Is that still around Craig?

BIGRED Z
02-09-2011, 05:24 AM
We had WAY too much fun with the Photoshop war.

Did anyone ever manage to save any of that from the old site? Would LOVE to see that shit again.

DeckerEnt
02-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Ok. That's it. I have been named as an old timer. Guess I have to get my ass in gear and get the coupe running this year. ( How many of us have said that...) Let's start a little trouble tonight!! Dickman's around 8 ish.

Whyucryn
02-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok. That's it. I have been named as an old timer. Guess I have to get my ass in gear and get the coupe running this year. ( How many of us have said that...) Let's start a little trouble tonight!! Dickman's around 8 ish.

Did you just offer for everyone to drink on your tab at dickmans tonight at 8?? Im pretty sure that's what you were implying......lol.

black90lx
02-09-2011, 04:55 PM

i wish that photoshop thread was still around.

black90lx
02-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Did you just offer for everyone to drink on your tab at dickmans tonight at 8?? Im pretty sure that's what you were implying......lol.

thats what i heard too

black90lx
02-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Listen you low rent from MiddlefuckyoumamaTuckyswallowthis.....

I spoke up first this year, again, eat shit and die!

Cracker, fuck you as well while I'm at it.

KMA!!!! :booty:

In the end, much love for Vin.

:angel:

stfu....gtfo.... no one likes you anyways.... i have never met someone that so unwelcome and still comes around and tries to get into conversations and types a bunch of nonsense...

Mista Bone
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Lol yes yes, Or the awseome preaches he would put on. What about him and craig with the mustang rental video!!! Classic, Is that still around Craig?

I have most of them, for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjwuIaWKakE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1TpOwa78Ew

DeckerEnt
02-09-2011, 05:11 PM

Tell you what. I will buy the first round. I will have my SBZ T-Shirt on. Find me!!!

Maximus
02-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Tell you what. I will buy the first round. I will have my SBZ T-Shirt on. Find me!!!

Oh SNAP!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Craig stop makin babies and finish that coupe! It's one of my top projects i'm waiting to see finished. Last time i was up there was forever ago but you had the rear wheels tucked up under it and it looked amazing. I can't wait to see it done!

BIGRED Z
02-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Keith...maybe falling asleep on the table wasn't the best way to avoid being called an old-timer!!! Too funny! Had a good time though.

2Kblacksleeper
02-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Lori, either way the entire night was a blast. lol

John

lxenvy
02-11-2011, 01:48 AM
I have most of them, for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjwuIaWKakE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1TpOwa78Ew

:lol: yes yes absolutely priceless!:bigthumb

BIGRED Z
02-11-2011, 03:37 AM
I'm with you there John, I had a great time!

Mista Bone
02-11-2011, 04:57 AM
too bad the I didn't save the picture of Keith asleep....damnit!

BIGRED Z
02-11-2011, 07:46 AM
It's on FB bone...Check Skaats page...I'm sure it is tagged on Keith's page too.

DeckerEnt
02-11-2011, 09:15 AM
That's what I get when I skip dinner. Had a blast just the same!! Good to get some peeps out of hibernation!!!

Bluecrew07
02-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Agreed! Alot of Drama pushed people to FOMF then even more Drama over there Just made things worse on this site.. Now you hardly ever see anyone that use to post on here like there was no tomorrow even get on. its a shame

Sharad
02-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Vinny was a great guy. It's crazy how he brought everyone together. That's charisma I guess.

I don't come around much, but I still feel like SBZ is family. Very distant family anyway.

If I wasn't 1000 miles away, my car would be at Cincy Speed right now!! :cool1:

MrsAPE
02-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Photo shop war was the best!! Along with his stories about the raccoons!! Ah hell, any story he told usually had me crying from laughing so hard.

Rick93coupe
02-14-2011, 01:13 AM
If I wasn't 1000 miles away, my car would be at Cincy Speed right now!! :cool1:

When did you move?

Gregg@TFS
02-14-2011, 12:43 PM

I agree!

Vince created this site to have fun, meet people with the same interest in the local Cincy area. You guys had a good thing going, with such a large group of enthusiast in your local area. I wish we had that up here. We have a site up here and it has never taken off like this one did. You guys should feel lucky you have such a great place to hang out with such good people.

Now Craig get your cracker ass out in that garage and get the coupe done!

Maximus
02-14-2011, 01:08 PM

I agree!

Vince created this site to have fun, meet people with the same interest in the local Cincy area. You guys had a good thing going, with such a large group of enthusiast in your local area. I wish we had that up here. We have a site up here and it has never taken off like this one did. You guys should feel lucky you have such a great place to hang out with such good people.

Now Craig get your cracker ass out in that garage and get the coupe done!

I need to....How about I just borrow yours? :D

Sharad
02-14-2011, 01:20 PM
When did you move?

A year ago, and it's killing me. Don't get me wrong... Florida is better in every way ;) but I enjoyed building Project Shocker with friends & acquaintances up north. It gave me a little more pride of ownership than I would've had if I had just sent it to some big name shop and written a fat check. (as if I have that kind of money)

All of the major work is done and we're now down to the little miscellaneous jobs and then dyno tuning. I really wish I could use Cincy Speed to finish out my car, but I JUST got the car back in my garage... I'm not shipping it back across the country now! :lol:

Regardless, there is A LOT of talent in Cincinnati, and you guys should be doing big things in the public's eye. :coo1:

Gregg@TFS
02-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I need to....How about I just borrow yours? :D

You been drinking at work again? :chug:

BigBadStang
02-15-2011, 12:13 PM

The same reason I don't frequent here as much either. :(

2007ShelbyCobra
02-15-2011, 10:52 PM
I know there are some mixed emotions about me being on here and some of the crap I have posted, but I wish I would have met Vinny. I dont know much about him, but a lot of his friends are on here and have huge respect for the guy. I bought one of his tool boxes around a year ago with all the stickers in it, and a big Stangbangerz decal in the middle. Every time I open the box I think about him and kinda laugh at myself but wish I could have met him. Its sad that some of the longer term members feel the website is going downhill, I have only been on here a few years, and believe I can see a change myself. RIP Vinny, if I didnt have computer trouble, I would have posted this earlier.

beefcake
03-13-2011, 10:09 PM
we need some more meet ups! I know the east side trys to get together once it gets warm! Lets get it on this year

'92Stang
03-13-2011, 10:15 PM
I'd be down for some more weds. evening meets.

Rick93coupe
03-13-2011, 10:19 PM
You guys still get together and go to hooters or anything? Maybe I'll come down and someone can snap some pics of me for dedpedal...lol

beefcake
03-13-2011, 10:24 PM
You guys still get together and go to hooters or anything? Maybe I'll come down and someone can snap some pics of me for dedpedal...lol

damn hooters is closed. gotta find a new baller spot!!!

Rick93coupe
03-13-2011, 10:27 PM
damn hooters is closed. gotta find a new baller spot!!!

They closed the one I used to go to here in Dayton, there is still one at 70/75 but I never hit that one. You guys still do QSL?

beefcake
03-13-2011, 10:34 PM
They closed the one I used to go to here in Dayton, there is still one at 70/75 but I never hit that one. You guys still do QSL?

that'd be a good place

Stangman
03-14-2011, 01:04 AM
I'd be down for some more weds. evening meets.

I miss those days

93whitenotch
03-14-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm down for Wednesday meets