PDA

View Full Version : M.I.A.......

black90lx
02-08-2011, 10:23 PM
oh where ....... oh where..... could the squid be??????? it was supposed to be hitting the streets in the middle of january and i have seen nor heard of it.... so when is middletowns fastest street car going to make its debut????? i'm just wondering......:cool1: :D

Metcalf Racing
02-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I don't know about middletowns fastest but its kind of a bad deal.

black90lx
02-08-2011, 10:40 PM
whats up with it? it thought it was supposed to be repainted black with a little bit of graphics. seems like it should only take a couple weeks not a couple months.

plated
02-08-2011, 11:20 PM
whats up with it? it thought it was supposed to be repainted black with a little bit of graphics. seems like it should only take a couple weeks not a couple months.

since it's not your car it's none of your fuckin buisness thanks for your concern:rolleyes: wanna buy a blower lol

Metcalf Racing
02-08-2011, 11:21 PM
whats up with it? it thought it was supposed to be repainted black with a little bit of graphics. seems like it should only take a couple weeks not a couple months.It's a bad deal that I'm stuck in the middle of. I hope they can get it resolved

plated
02-08-2011, 11:24 PM
It's a bad deal that I'm stuck in the middle of. I hope they can get it resolved

whats the bad deal?? and who the hell is gonna drive that car around in the middle of january,why don't people mind there own fuckin buisness wanna 2 week job for nothin? go somewhere else i don't do that kinda work sorry...............

Whyucryn
02-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Well I'm gonna go with a good solid Wowww.....:popcorn:

plated
02-08-2011, 11:28 PM
oh where ....... oh where..... could the squid be??????? it was supposed to be hitting the streets in the middle of january and i have seen nor heard of it.... so when is middletowns fastest street car going to make its debut????? i'm just wondering......:cool1: :D

if you wanted to know so bad why you aint send me a pm to ask instead of postin what you did? did someone ask you to post this?

Metcalf Racing
02-09-2011, 07:21 AM
I think things are going to work out so hopefully the squid will be home soon.

Walter
02-09-2011, 07:37 AM
since it's not your car it's none of your fuckin buisness thanks for your concern:rolleyes: wanna buy a blower lol

Boom roasted :lol:

plated
02-09-2011, 08:12 AM
these guy's do quickie jobs...here have a coupon..

black90lx
02-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Sure it is my business. Its a buddy of mines car and he isn't here too take of it so I figured I would ask since he can't get on the site.

black90lx
02-09-2011, 08:22 AM
these guy's do quickie jobs...here have a coupon..

I would rather not give my opinion on this post.....

Whyucryn
02-09-2011, 08:38 AM
I would rather not give my opinion on this post.....

What are you talking about?

plated
02-09-2011, 09:19 AM
he knew i'd have the car over the winter and that it would be ready on race day, it's not race day and it's still winter,i see you just wanted to go public for what ever reason??????????,last time i checked we have a private message button,i hope you feel better if i ever need a shop manage i'll call ya though:flipoff:

black90lx
02-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Actually This thread was inteaded for craig just too stir shit. I never brought your name into it.

plated
02-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Actually This thread was inteaded for craig just too stir shit.

i got ya:),the cars gona be bangin fresh this yr,brandon knows it in good hands hell i can't wait to see it done myself it's gonna be a nice peice,he told me it's gonna look better and be faster than craigs lmfao .there you go i just stirred up the pot for ya..........

black90lx
02-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Yea I can't wait to see it