PDA

View Full Version : What ever happend to Speed Freaks?

excopcar
02-20-2011, 06:40 AM
I use to get some parts from speed freaks years back and all the sudden they were packing up and moving out when i went up there one day. They were closed that day but they let me in and the guys started giving me all of there stickers for your windshields and back window stickers also. I put a bunch of those stickers on my mustangs on the windshields your had too of seen me riding around. Just wonderd why they ever shut down? Those guys were cool and there service was great. BRING BACK SPEED FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobtsgt
02-20-2011, 10:14 AM
couldn't compete with the internet. plus Travis was ready to move on into other things. Its been awhile since I talked to him. Not sure what hes up to now a days.

Stangman
02-20-2011, 10:27 AM
I heard the rent was too damn high :lol:

Walter
02-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Craig needs to open another shop on the Eastside. Cincy Speed East has a nice ring to it.

Stangman
02-20-2011, 10:39 AM
I remember Vinny kidding around about that when we were at the old beechmont meets on wednesdays... there was that empty plaza behind us where the auto parts store is now...

03z06vette
02-20-2011, 12:39 PM
I used to drive there every other friday and buy somthing... Travis and scott were always willing to hang out for a min or two, if traffic was bad and i was gonna be late..

Didn't they own a movie store also? I talked to some guy that claimed he bought them out and was gonna move it to middletown.. Never happend I guess.

dsmawd350
02-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Craig needs to open another shop on the Eastside. Cincy Speed East has a nice ring to it.

:bigthumb

GREAZY
02-21-2011, 12:28 AM
I ran into Travis a couple years back and him and Scott at that time had started a window cleaning company.

Stangman
02-21-2011, 12:31 AM
I ran into Travis a couple years back and him and Scott at that time had started a window cleaning company.

I heard that from someone else too, but for the life of me I cant think of who told me that..

Byrd Man
02-21-2011, 12:54 AM

Yep, I've seen them around and they told me the same. NMRA BG of '08 Scott was competing in his notchback.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-21-2011, 03:24 AM
i always liked that coupe. I bought my 3550 from them way back when they were in the back of the little strip mall.

JIMS SVT
02-21-2011, 06:38 AM
i always liked that coupe. I bought my 3550 from them way back when they were in the back of the little strip mall.

Thats Walters old coupe lol.

beefcake
02-21-2011, 10:42 AM
they've had the window business for some time.

i see travis' daughter and son in law, matt more than travis, matt stops by now and then,

travis bought an edge from me last year.

the window business seems to be good.

from what he told me, after they put all the money into renovating the new place they moved too, the guy wanted to jack the rent to ridiculous rates when the first lease was up

glassman
02-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Seems that I talk 2 them every couple months or someone in the family.. I think I have put glass in all of there cars. They have been doing the window cleanin for a bit now..

Maximus
02-21-2011, 03:37 PM
they've had the window business for some time.

i see travis' daughter and son in law, matt more than travis, matt stops by now and then,

travis bought an edge from me last year.

the window business seems to be good.

from what he told me, after they put all the money into renovating the new place they moved too, the guy wanted to jack the rent to ridiculous rates when the first lease was up

His daughter was a Hoot over on CSS!!! :lol::bigthumb

dsmawd350
02-21-2011, 08:42 PM
who was she?