PDA

View Full Version : wtb: a ton of stuff

SLWB16hatch
02-20-2011, 11:29 PM
ok i have a quick list of a few things i need....ps, cash in hand. lol

i need an 8.8 out of a 96-98 gt. must be complete....i dont care about the gear and stuff like that if its stock...

i might be interested in picking up a set of kirkeys...the prostreet buckets. i will take them with or without covers. i they have covers i'd perfer black tweed.

i know its a long shot but im looking for a used 4.6 2v trick flow intake. i dont mean the plenum, i mean the whole track heat intake.

im also looking for a setof big-n-littles. once again i know its a long shot, but im not looking for a set of draglites. looking for prostars, streetlites, bogarts, alumastars, bs comp 5s....etc. just something nice and different. must be 5x4.5 and i'd prefer 15x3.5 and 15x10s....the rears must be 6.5" backspacing...will also take a set with tires....not picky on those...lol

looking for a set of ford racing stainless shorties for a 2v. not picky on condition....they are getting cut up anyway.

looking for a big ebay intercooler....preferably 4" thick...

also lookin for a wastegate and blow off valve. preferably tial, and would prefer a 44mm wg. but im open to all offers and ebay stuff.

may also be in the market for a powerglide in the near future....just throwing that one aronud for now....

shoot me a pm with anything you have. im basically open to any offers...

Stolly113
02-21-2011, 12:14 AM
:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff: