PDA

View Full Version : Any "current" Motocross/dirtbike or Quad riders?

USMCPONY
02-24-2011, 05:42 AM
Its almost Motocross season and I would like to start riding with some new ppl. Im more of a track rider but I am willing to trail ride. I like to ride at Haspin Acres, Dirt Country, New Vienna and podium one. If anyone has something to ride. Whether it a Motocross bike or Quad and wants to ride on the track or trails let me know. I usually ride on the weekends.

USMCPONY
03-29-2011, 04:41 AM
No one? I'm going to haspin this weekend if anyone want to join.

2-Tone
03-29-2011, 09:35 PM
I need to finish the valve adjustment and rejet my carb but I ride moto at new vienna from time to time. I think they were planning some track changes last winter, but I havent been this year. Let me know when you plan to go to New Vienna. I need some motivation to put my bike together.

1987coupe
03-29-2011, 10:12 PM
i ride quads but the super swap is this weekend in columbus so im out lol

motox159
03-29-2011, 11:50 PM
Got rid of the bike when I got layed off...after coming up a little short on the Gravity Cavity at Dirt Country. Couldn't take anymore hits like that without insurance!!! Back to work now, so shouldn't be long...

USMCPONY
03-30-2011, 12:21 AM
I've done that lol. I've also over jumped it by over 25 feet. That was when GC was allot bigger. I haven't been there since Shannon died. I hear is allot smaller. Let me know If u get a bike and want to go riding.

USMCPONY
03-30-2011, 12:23 AM
i ride quads but the super swap is this weekend in columbus so im out lol

6 of us are going. let me know if u change ur mind.

motox159
03-30-2011, 03:31 AM
I came up short on it when it was bigger too, even did a boner air!!! lol. It was muddy the last time I was out there an hesitated too much. The place isn't what it use to be tho. Shannon was a hell of a guy. For the most part the track is "safer" but that makes it boring. I'll let ya know when I get back on 2 wheels. I will get to ride my buddys 450 a little this year, not sure when.

USMCPONY
03-30-2011, 04:20 AM
I need to finish the valve adjustment and rejet my carb but I ride moto at new vienna from time to time. I think they were planning some track changes last winter, but I havent been this year. Let me know when you plan to go to New Vienna. I need some motivation to put my bike together.

Haspin is allot better than new Vienna. Get ur bike ready and join us at haspin.

USMCPONY
03-30-2011, 04:22 AM
I came up short on it when it was bigger too, even did a boner air!!! lol. It was muddy the last time I was out there an hesitated too much. The place isn't what it use to be tho. Shannon was a hell of a guy. For the most part the track is "safer" but that makes it boring. I'll let ya know when I get back on 2 wheels. I will get to ride my buddys 450 a little this year, not sure when.

I bought a brand new 450 last yr and I wish I bought a 250. Their so light and nimble. I'm 4 sec faster a lap on my friends 250 than my 450.

motox159
03-30-2011, 07:45 PM
I think I will kill myself on the 450, I had a Yamaha 250f with plenty of power for me. I'm looking for a clean 250 2smoker for my next bike. I can't work on the 4 strokes man!