PDA

View Full Version : Wth is wong with these people, 3yr old dies of heroin

Dirtyd0g
03-03-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.wlwt.com/news/26922571/detail.html

My sister in law has the other 2 kids right now. This story really upsets me. As it was explained to me the peoples 3 year old daughter took heroin off the table and ate it. Then the peope continued to party for 3 days while the child was on the floor dead. I love my kids more than anything in the world and think everyone should feel the same way. The number of people who cannot have children and want them makes me wonder why these people did not give them up for adoption. What really bothers me is the thought that if they had done somethign immediately maybe the child would have survived, but how oh how could they walk around the dead child for 3 days. Hearing these kind of stories just makes me want to hug my kids and never let go.
Alan

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Eye for an eye

BlazinEagle
03-03-2011, 10:06 PM
They do not give them up for adoption because they are a paycheck to them. The government gives more foodstamps, tax refunds, and assistance to people with kids. People like this deserve to die a horrible painful slow death.

Rick93coupe
03-03-2011, 10:50 PM
The sad thing is we'll be paying for these worthless fucks for the next 30yrs.

juiced
03-03-2011, 11:23 PM
shoot that DUMB SOB

89johnny
03-04-2011, 12:00 AM
This is absolutely redicilous. i had heard about this from a guy i work with thats the peoples neighbors the day after it happened. And im pretty sure my mother was the paramedic on the scene. i think these worthless waste of space people need dragged into a field and basically kicked untill they pass away. NOTHING is more important to me than my kids. Expecially not some addiction. This hits so close to home for me cause my daughter Chloe is the same age and i just cant figure out how a child can lay dead for three fucking days before someone notices /end rant/

Mista Bone
03-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Lets not forget this douchebag

http://www.wlwt.com/news/25209738/detail.html

My ex-wife is still working with CPS to get custody of David's two kids, her third husbands grandchildren.

I can hate my ex-wife for a lot of things, but at least she is trying make sure the kids stay safe.

93whitenotch
03-04-2011, 12:51 AM
There is nothin in this world that's more important than my son. I would do anything for my son and put him before anything. These are the kind of people that piss me off more than anything! If anyone ever hurt my son or anything along those terms, I would be in jail for puttin that person in the ICU. And I second that these kinds of stories makes me wanna hug my son and never let go. My thoughts and prayers go out to that lil girl and the family other than the idiots that were the cause of this tragedy

03z06vette
03-04-2011, 09:53 AM
They do not give them up for adoption because they are a paycheck to them. The government gives more foodstamps, tax refunds, and assistance to people with kids. People like this deserve to die a horrible painful slow death.

x1000

700hp04mystic
03-04-2011, 10:20 AM
i dont understand this and iam not a big church person but i dont get how god would allow this kinda stuff to happen to kids. i no they say never question him but you about have to with stuff like this.

NXcoupe
03-04-2011, 01:26 PM
There is nothin in this world that's more important than my son. I would do anything for my son and put him before anything. These are the kind of people that piss me off more than anything! If anyone ever hurt my son or anything along those terms, I would be in jail for puttin that person in the ICU. And I second that these kinds of stories makes me wanna hug my son and never let go. My thoughts and prayers go out to that lil girl and the family other than the idiots that were the cause of this tragedy

Agreed. I don't get to see my daughter very often because of the stupid rules for divorce and custody in this state/county, so when she is not around me I worry about this kind of stuff. I hug her way too much I guess, but it comes from this kind of stuff happening. I just worry about her and wonder if she's alright with her psycho mom.

03z06vette
03-04-2011, 02:02 PM
i dont understand this and iam not a big church person but i dont get how god would allow this kinda stuff to happen to kids. i no they say never question him but you about have to with stuff like this.

Free will. Its up to us to do the right thing.

5.0calypso93lx
03-04-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm not even a parent and hearing about this just gives me that uneasy feeling in my stomach.

89johnny
03-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I worry about my girls non stop, all day,I read these stories and it makes me so mad i can hardly stand it. Someone tell me what the hell is wrong with these people, How can someone look at theyre children, whether they are being good or bad and not have the overwelming feeling of how much you love them and would go to the ends of the world for them?

DSSKing68
03-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Very sad. But with parents like that what chance in hell did the poor kid have?? RIP

graysonracin
03-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Yep, and if they do get a kid takin away, they just have another check, i mean baby. Parents like that need to be fixed so they can no longer have kids, same whether its a man or a woman, especially under these types of circumstances no questions ask. They dont deserve the chance to have more children EVER! But then you would have a bunch of whinning assholes saying (you cant do such a thing) I say why the hell not!

redfirepearlgt
03-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Don't know which is worse. This story or the deal with the Clermont School District V. Principal who left her toddler daughter in the back of the her Mercedes SUV and let her bake to death several years ago and was never charged with anything. Only lost her job over it. Now that's justice, isn't it? Amazes me what some people can get away with.

BIGRED Z
03-05-2011, 03:13 AM
That's the thing about addiction...NOTHING is more important than the next high...period. It's sad. :(

DeckerEnt
03-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Click, bang, done. No worries!

motox159
03-05-2011, 08:09 PM
And there was also the dumbass that basically beat his 18/19 month old to death over a period of time....because he wouldn't drink his juice. I tell you guys, being the father of an 8 month old...there is nothing in this world that brings a bigger smile to my face everyday. Since he has been born my life has completely changed because I want to be a person that my son will look up to. Things that have been happening lately makes me sick everytime I see it. How can you take a blessing so precious and torture, torment and abuse like these people do? These are people that do not belong in this world.

89johnny
03-05-2011, 09:37 PM
And there was also the dumbass that basically beat his 18/19 month old to death over a period of time....because he wouldn't drink his juice. I tell you guys, being the father of an 8 month old...there is nothing in this world that brings a bigger smile to my face everyday. Since he has been born my life has completely changed because I want to be a person that my son will look up to. Things that have been happening lately makes me sick everytime I see it. How can you take a blessing so precious and torture, torment and abuse like these people do? These are people that do not belong in this world.

I dont get it either. Once i heard my wife was pregnant i changed my whole life to better fit a parent. There is some scum out there.

89johnny
03-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Click, bang, done. No worries!

x1:bigthumb

duststang
03-06-2011, 02:04 PM
The sad thing is we'll be paying for these worthless fucks for the next 30yrs.

i agree, the hell with them.