PDA

View Full Version : aggravated with craigslist

1992MustangDW
03-08-2011, 09:54 PM
i get tired of trying to buy a car off of craigslist. everytime i see something, the dumbasses never answer the phone.

1992MustangDW
03-08-2011, 10:02 PM
fuck craigslist, i call this guy on this mustang all fuckin day long from the moment it was posted. i hope someone on here bought it so i can drive my truck threw it.

sean
03-09-2011, 12:23 AM
lol. What mustang was it? I may have been trying to check it out too. lol

I inquired on a built 240sx turbo, a 1997 bmw M3 coupe and a 66 mustang days ago.... They all got back with me TODAY. lol I hate c/l but every where else is mostly out of state.

1992MustangDW
03-09-2011, 12:30 AM
the red 92 you have no idea how angry i am.

MWoods26
03-09-2011, 01:04 AM
selling stuff on CL is way worse than buying. I cant belive the retarted offers I get on things and stupid ass questions about things that are clearly stated in my adds. If they would just read the fucking add there would be no need to email me and ask what I have already typed in plain english. Also when I put NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES. in capitol letters like I always do the redneck/hillbilly/retard/inbreads must think that means I really want to trade for your POS 4 wheeler

700hp04mystic
03-09-2011, 01:17 AM
I HAD A97 COBRA ON THERE FOR 6500 AND I HAD A OFFER OF A CANOE,PLAYSTATION AND A STAINLESS BBQ GRILL AND THATS NO SHIT. THEY WERE SERIOUS AND WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH BOOT I WOULD WANT. WHEN THEY DO THAT SHIT YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND TELL THEM OK AND HAVE THEM TO GO TO BFE TO MEET YOU SOMEWHERE.

Ranger50
03-09-2011, 01:22 AM
I know the feeling... I am waiting to hear back on a Neon I saw listed......

thecollector
03-09-2011, 01:30 AM
C-list while full of deadbeats, derilicts and brokeasses is still a good place to sell stuff. Don't reply to emails with bs questions, its a lure to get an active email addy. State in your add no name/ phone # no reply and stick to it with your follow thru and the bs ends(for the most part). Scrutinize your meet ups so you don't get shot in the face for an rm250 and its great. Happy listings. Sbz is a decent place as well.

As far as the purchase side goes good luck, the used car market is harder than a wedding cock right now.

sean
03-09-2011, 01:35 AM
I Like to offer stupid shit on high priced junk. There is an over priced caddy on 13 inch spokes with hydraulics on cl now. I offered a complete my little pony set along with a barrel of monkeys game, a magic eye book, and 6 vintage lego blocks. Lol.. I'll let you know how it turns out.

thecollector
03-09-2011, 01:49 AM
I Like to offer stupid shit on high priced junk. There is an over priced caddy on 13 inch spokes with hydraulics on cl now. I offered a complete my little pony set along with a barrel of monkeys game, a magic eye book, and 6 vintage lego blocks. Lol.. I'll let you know how it turns out.

That is priceless, your bit has been hijacked officially.