Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sharkoon 5.1 surround headset 360/PS3/PC [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sharkoon 5.1 surround headset 360/PS3/PC

satan jamez
03-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 surround headset.

I bought these earlier this year to play Call of Duty in Surround sound without disturbing my wife and son. Wife wants to add a TV and speaker surround so these can go. They feature 4 speakers per ear cup and are 100% compatible with the Xbox 360 and PS3 out of the Box. Surround for your PC may require a surround sound card. These are flawless, in box and ready to go.

$120

Stangman
03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Wowwww.... neat!

I've never seen or heard of these before... is it really like a theater system in your ear???

05yellowgt
03-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Do they require you to be wired directly to the Xbox or is a portion of them wireless?

satan jamez
03-11-2011, 10:35 AM
These are friggen sweet! Directional audio is exceptional. I've found these to have much better surround for gaming then traditional speaker setup per volume. I can hear footsteps of enemies and hear them reload their gun with ease with this headset. They're wired and the cord is super long. You could sit 20 feet easily from your screen if you needed to. Anyone interested can test them on my Xbox if they'd like, no big deal. A wired headset will not have any audio lag and will not chew through batteries. Believe me, wireless go through batteries quick.

Edit....you can also fine tune each set of drivers in the ear cups. It's really quite something. The tuning you can do with this little headset is amazing. The instruction manual is thick. It's not needed as I just plugged and played but those audiophile junkies out there would love these.