PDA

View Full Version : We should all stop and pray for earthquake and tsunami victims.

Flaming87lx
03-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Wow it looks like shear terror, I cant imagine what they are going thru....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_earthquake

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-11-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm not much of a prayer but i'm definitely keeping them in my thoughts today, they're about to get pounded hardcore.

Qtr milerocket
03-11-2011, 08:44 AM
It's definitely sad to hear, they say a tsunami is supposed to hit Hawaii within several hours. And Alaska, Canada, and the entire west coast is under a tsunami warning as well.

Peace :cool2:

James

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-11-2011, 08:46 AM
5th largest quake in recorded history. That's pretty serious.

KB1
03-11-2011, 09:44 AM
I have family in Hawaii :(

Pops Fun
03-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Thoughts and Prayers... thinking of AJ and Rachel

05yellowgt
03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
The Tsunami's are starting to hit Hawaii now. They'll probably have danger of large waves for a couple of hours and by then the waves will be reaching the west coast of the US, Mexico, Canada, and Alaska.

INSANEBA
03-11-2011, 10:24 AM
I've been saying lil prayers ever since I first saw that this am...

satan jamez
03-11-2011, 01:27 PM
This is some scary stuff and I consider myself lucky. Anyone thinking about December 21st 2012??

2007ShelbyCobra
03-11-2011, 01:41 PM
This is some scary stuff and I consider myself lucky. Anyone thinking about December 21st 2012??

Whenever a disaster or bad news happens, im the first one to blame it on 2012. I dont believe the 2012 crap and if the earth stops spinning and the sun burns out on the 21st, ill still not believe it. However this stuff is happening at an ironic time.

Thoughts and prayers

03z06vette
03-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Whenever a disaster or bad news happens, im the first one to blame it on 2012. I dont believe the 2012 crap and if the earth stops spinning and the sun burns out on the 21st, ill still not believe it. However this stuff is happening at an ironic time.

Thoughts and prayers

Lots of Biblical stuff happening around the world.......

Flaming87lx
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM

Well bible says major unrest in middleast (got it), major climate changes and earthquakes (we got that also) ect ect...... If your not the praying type and not saved, no time like the present..... Don't believe???? Read the bible (book of revelations), every event that the bible predicts that is going to happen..... well most of them has happened and thats nothing that is open to interpritation, that is facts. I'm no expert, but it you are not saved and you want to be, please lmk, I will help you..... :bigthumb Hell is not going to be a cool place to be!

Flaming87lx
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM

Thoughts and prayers

Bible says no one will know the day or time, so with that said...... I do not believe the 2012 stuff. I do however believe in the end of times and no one but Jesus knows when that will happen and when he is coming back.....

INSANEBA
03-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Lots of Biblical stuff happening around the world.......

My thoughts exactly! I think this everytime something else unfolds. I've "kept my eye on the east" (middle east), I've watched the weqther do it's thing, and I have watched all the movies pertaining to this subject. All you can do is hope your ready when the time comes, and if not have a big truck, a gun and a bunch of ammo, and pray like you've never prayed before...:angel:

COOP
03-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Well bible says major unrest in middleast (got it), major climate changes and earthquakes (we got that also) ect ect...... If your not the praying type and not saved, no time like the present..... Don't believe???? Read the bible (book of revelations), every event that the bible predicts that is going to happen..... well most of them has happened and thats nothing that is open to interpritation, that is facts. I'm no expert, but it you are not saved and you want to be, please lmk, I will help you..... :bigthumb Hell is not going to be a cool place to be!

actually, the book of revelations is entirely open to interpretation. stating that it has predicted everything that is happening is just that; an interpretation.

off the subject of indoctrinating stangbangerz, its tragic the damage that happened in japan. my thoughts are with all effected

beefcake
03-11-2011, 04:26 PM
I thought the same thing earlier today. and did just that

Blkcobra01
03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Thoughts and prayers.

NO SHOT
03-11-2011, 06:26 PM

X2 prayers sent

excopcar
03-11-2011, 06:39 PM
I watched everything unfold on cnn since 1:00 am in the morning and I seen stuff that you guys didn't because they did not repeat that kind of stuff. It was so dam scary and so bad. Body's every where.

buckeye6669
03-13-2011, 11:29 AM
prayers and thoughts

rpppaprp
03-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Thoughts and Prayers. The world is getting scarier to live in. Sometimes I worry about what my kids are going to go through in the future. Woudnt it be nice to go back to the fifties and start over?