PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i post parts for sale

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 07:47 PM
why cant i start a new thread to sell parts?

bangingears
03-13-2011, 07:49 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71734

rpppaprp
03-13-2011, 08:28 PM
why cant i start a new thread to sell parts?

:popcorn:

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 08:44 PM
thats bullshit

03z06vette
03-13-2011, 08:50 PM
This is already getting old...

matts95
03-13-2011, 09:05 PM
thats bullshit

I agree............. Just cause i don't babble bullshit like most people on this site that means i can't sell stuff. Im here alot, just don't post. I like this site, just seems like people are getting childish about post count and how more people need to contribute. Seems like alot of people just come here to bitch. If the administrator's think someone is just here to sell than maybe they need banned.
looks like im getting closer to 100!!!!!!

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 09:31 PM
I agree............. Just cause i don't babble bullshit like most people on this site that means i can't sell stuff. Im here alot, just don't post. I like this site, just seems like people are getting childish about post count and how more people need to contribute. Seems like alot of people just come here to bitch. If the administrator's think someone is just here to sell than maybe they need banned.

ya i would just post until you get to 100

beefcake
03-13-2011, 09:33 PM
the policy was instituted to protech members. random people coming on here posting stuff for sale was getting old

rpppaprp
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM
thats bullshit

:popcorn:

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 09:40 PM
the policy was instituted to protech members. random people coming on here posting stuff for sale was getting old

protech from what? the new guys get on here to see whats out there and build there car. so whats there to protech them.

beefcake
03-13-2011, 09:43 PM
protech from what? the new guys get on here to see whats out there and build there car. so whats there to protech them.

from members getting taken by scammers.

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 10:00 PM
scammers if i post some pos and someone come look at it and say ya i want it how are you protechin them you would have to go with them and hold there hand and say no thats a pos.

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 10:00 PM
but your ok with selling something to anyone?

matts95
03-13-2011, 10:02 PM
from members getting taken by scammers.

I agree with protecting the members. If your stupid enough to send someone money without seeing the part than its on you. Its not hard to spot a scammer. Especially when they are selling a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe for $3200....haha... I guess the minimum post thing isn't a bad idea. Its just a 100 post thing is bs. Im lucky if i text my wife 100 messages in a year, let alone post reply's or new posts in a public forum.

2kSVT
03-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I have been on here for awhile, but I too don't post alot. Yellow stang..u joined about the time 03z06vette did and he has 1,100 more posts than you do..he has been running a used car lot from the classifieds. I can't post a set of PBR brakes for sale cause I don't pad my posts. I have bought and sold things on here, and met some cool people. I think most of us can smell a too good to be true deal. I appreciate the site looking out for members, but it could take years for some to post 100..others 3 days.

sean
03-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I really think 40 or 50 would have been fine. whenever I am thinking about buying or selling something to someone on here I click on their name and go back and read the things they have been posting to get an idea of what they are like. Usually after the first few you can tell what kind of person your going to be dealing with. If I dont know the person I ask a few buddies on here what they know. If your unfamiliar with what your buying have another stangbanger that lives by you go with you to check it out. Having 100 posts will not keep out the idiots it will just give them more of an oppertunity to be idiots. Either way, I dont think it will make much difference. Also I will say this. If you are wanting to be an active member its not hard at all to get 100 posts.

Yellowstang
03-13-2011, 10:19 PM
its not like you never will see these guys at the track or anything.

Paul408Notch
03-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Question answered.