PDA

View Full Version : Make it shine

Yellow98Cobra
03-14-2011, 10:56 AM
With spring here/almost here I was wondering what kind of products you guys use to make your cars shine? What kind of buffer do you use orbital or industrial. I am curious what works the best for you.

plated
03-14-2011, 07:36 PM
wizards hands down,i've tried it all go to a local koi,smyth,and ask for shine master (wizards brand) then get there final prep/mist n shine,just get a black waffle pad on an variable speed buffer and apply using a slow rpm and hardly no pressure then use a micro finish rag and hose it down with the final prep/mist n shine i do 1 panel at a time,your gonna love the stuff and don't drink it smells like kewlaid mmmmmmmm,

chris91
03-14-2011, 08:10 PM
We used Wizard's products at the shop I used to work at. Definitely good products.

89johnny
03-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Wizards turbo cut is the best compound in my opinion. Cant really go wrong with wizards products. Im glad other people agree.

redfirepearlgt
03-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Two thumbs up for the Wizzards products!!!!

mustangman93
03-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Lucas slick mist is the best spray wax Ive seen. smells good as well. I have always been a fan of meguiars products and 3m. I had a rep from ruberseal sell me some of there products and there polish is pretty good didnt care for there compounds though.