PDA

View Full Version : It is time!

INSANEBA
03-17-2011, 03:57 PM
I've had enough! I'm breaking the short bus out today, as soon as I get home from work! I'm gonna drive it to dinner with my family, and if the tranny shits it's guts out on the way to or from, then so be it! That might just make me replace it sooner lol...:bigthumb

mustanger
03-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I've had enough! I'm breaking the short bus out today, as soon as I get home from work! I'm gonna drive it to dinner with my family, and if the tranny shits it's guts out on the way to or from, then so be it! That might just make me replace it sooner lol...:bigthumb

Gah this friggin sucks....great day to take a drive and mine is broke:mad: Enjoy your day man :bigthumb

Jrcmutang
03-17-2011, 04:39 PM
awesome man!!!

BlazinEagle
03-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah enjoy the day...mine is down as well. need to get a starter for mine. Mustanger, were you fixing yours or going to find a roller to swap it into?

NXcoupe
03-17-2011, 04:55 PM
I agree! I'm going to the title place tomorrow and getting Barney titled and licensed, then the fun begins!!!

INSANEBA
03-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Blazin, get a starter, thats an easy fix! Mike, I still want a ride in Barney! That car is gonna ROCK! Clutch fan and all lol!

bronzeLX
03-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I agree! I'm going to the title place tomorrow and getting Barney titled and licensed, then the fun begins!!!

NXcoupe, whats Barney, the black stang?

mustanger
03-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah enjoy the day...mine is down as well. need to get a starter for mine. Mustanger, were you fixing yours or going to find a roller to swap it into?

I believe I have a buyer for my car, so I may just take what I have and put my funds together and go buy another one.