PDA

View Full Version : NEED PAINT WORK ASAP

Pitbull1052
03-24-2011, 10:02 AM
I have two spots in my engine bay that I'd like to get touched up if any of the painters or anyone has an airbrush and a lil compressor as the motor is out of my car. If not I guess I'll take a brush to it. I have the paint and hardner, both spots are about the size of the bottom of a pop can. Let me know I need this done by like saturday....... hell I dont even know if it'll be warm enough to paint in my garage anyway just a thought.....

mustangboy
03-24-2011, 10:06 AM
I have two spots in my engine bay that I'd like to get touched up if any of the painters or anyone has an airbrush and a lil compressor as the motor is out of my car. If not I guess I'll take a brush to it. I have the paint and hardner, both spots are about the size of the bottom of a pop can. Let me know I need this done by like saturday....... hell I dont even know if it'll be warm enough to paint in my garage anyway just a thought.....

Bring it over ill powdercoat them

Pitbull1052
03-24-2011, 11:00 AM
really the engine bay? oh and i'm going to stop out monday if that's o.k....... with that cover the and money I owe ya

mustangboy
03-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah ill just hang the car in the oven. Just give me shout monday

Pitbull1052
03-24-2011, 11:51 AM
lmao tease....... will do

chris91
03-24-2011, 02:11 PM
HAHA Wouldnt that be sweet to have the whole car done? Youd never have to worry about rust again. Brad you should've just had them put the paint in a aerosol can for those little spots. Would've made your life A LOT easier. A small heater in the garage all day will get it to temp. Dont ask me how I know. :)