PDA

View Full Version : O.k Im done...Time to move on

JROUTLAW331
03-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Well Bangerz today is the end for me....
After many many years of being on this board I have had enough...
This board started out as a great place to meet people and hang out and talk about mustangs but over the years it has been over-run with alot of bitchy lil crybaby punks that have nothing better to say than their sarcastic comments and negative feedback...(Alot of them dont even have cars).

It seems anymore that almost every thread wether its someone needing information about mustang stuff or someone selling a part or someone just posting on whats going on in the world seems to get hi-jacked by some jerkoff thats wants to put someone/somthing down and has nothing good to say about anyone or anything or it just turns into a bitch session.

A few of the people on here are some of the BIGGEST shit talking bitchass COWARDS I have ever seen and the shit that they say makes me so pissed off that I want to throw this computer through the wall...( the comments that LXENVEY made on the "brutal beatdown thread"about stealing someones thunder were the iceing on the cake for me...THAT WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHICKEN-SHIT COWARDLY THINGS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD ANYONE EVER SAY....you "buddy" are a discrace to this board and one of the BIGGEST punks I have ever seen.....And I will be at the track alot this summer so if YOU would like to talk about it then come get sum!!!!!!.)This ass clown should be banned just for saying shit like that...People need to understand that when ur on here you are a reflection of this site and the people on it to anyone that reads it.!!!!!!

Now dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a lil shit talking and bench racing with people about their cars to get others motivated to work on and put money into there cars... but it seems like more and more of these sessions are getting personal and the shit talking is not done in fun anymore....(and believe me im no saint and have been sucked into several shit talking sessions that have turned a lil personal and Im not proud of some of the stuff that I have said at all).
It is very apparent that less and less people are wanting to hang out and get together.....and I think alot of that is related to the crap that happens on here. Which is sad looking at the amount of money and time that somepeople on here(including me) are putting into there cars.
By the time my cars is done at chassis shop I wil have over 40k in it and I intend on going to test-n-tunes and going to car shows and hanging out with my friends but I can honestly say Im done with this site and wont be logging on anymore....It seems like everytime I get on here and read the crap I catch myself getting pissed and frustrated and Im tired of feeling this way and Im not going to subject muself to it anymore.
.....hopefully the admins/mods can get a handle on it again and start making changes that will make this site better for everyone.....

Whats really sad is I told some of my buddies that have racecars about this site a while back and gave them my logon to look in and see if they would want to join.....and after logging on and reading... there comment to me was "what a joke"...and "no thanks"........Thats what people are saying about this site.
I will see my friends around the track...later

JASON408
03-24-2011, 07:23 PM
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrstang-gt-46
03-24-2011, 07:31 PM
VERY TRUE !!!

fasthawk
03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Stay off the damn computer and work on your car. Already been to the track with one of them. Computers are to pass the time in the winter anyway,weathers breaking and theres parts to be broke.

All people are badasses behind a computer . If you cant say it to someone then you should not type it.

firestang70
03-24-2011, 07:40 PM
You are not alone brother.

djom1cincy
03-24-2011, 07:44 PM
I hope my comments on "brutal beatdown" are not playing a part in your decision. Lxenvey's comment made me feel the way you did. I'll give someone the shirt off my back and go out of my way to help a total stranger. I however won't stand by and watch one or a group take advantage of someone and wrong them or harm them. Best of luck to you and hope to see you back on here.

1992MustangDW
03-24-2011, 07:48 PM
i think alot of people watch to much ufc these days. lol kidding aside this site was way different a few years back.

Blowpastyou
03-24-2011, 08:14 PM
The internet is just that.... The internet.... Things might turn around if more people hit the track again this year... I know ive had a pissy attitude about cars for a while now, but im ready to hit the track again! Its killing me!

Buckeye
03-24-2011, 08:40 PM
http://media.funlol.com/pictures/12551.jpg
But seriously man I never got why anyone would get that worked up over something someone you don't know/like said on the internet. Just move on many of the good people you claim to like about the site are still here and new ones are coming in, It is just like life sometimes you have to learn to ignore the morons till the right time arrives when you can break their nose :)

03z06vette
03-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Well Bangerz today is the end for me....
After many many years of being on this board I have had enough...
This board started out as a great place to meet people and hang out and talk about mustangs but over the years it has been over-run with alot of bitchy lil crybaby punks that have nothing better to say than their sarcastic comments and negative feedback...(Alot of them dont even have cars).

It seems anymore that almost every thread wether its someone needing information about mustang stuff or someone selling a part or someone just posting on whats going on in the world seems to get hi-jacked by some jerkoff thats wants to put someone/somthing down and has nothing good to say about anyone or anything or it just turns into a bitch session.

A few of the people on here are some of the BIGGEST shit talking bitchass COWARDS I have ever seen and the shit that they say makes me so pissed off that I want to throw this computer through the wall...( the comments that LXENVEY made on the "brutal beatdown thread"about stealing someones thunder were the iceing on the cake for me...THAT WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHICKEN-SHIT COWARDLY THINGS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD ANYONE EVER SAY....you "buddy" are a discrace to this board and one of the BIGGEST punks I have ever seen.....And I will be at the track alot this summer so if YOU would like to talk about it then come get sum!!!!!!.)This ass clown should be banned just for saying shit like that...People need to understand that when ur on here you are a reflection of this site and the people on it to anyone that reads it.!!!!!!

Now dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a lil shit talking and bench racing with people about their cars to get others motivated to work on and put money into there cars... but it seems like more and more of these sessions are getting personal and the shit talking is not done in fun anymore....(and believe me im no saint and have been sucked into several shit talking sessions that have turned a lil personal and Im not proud of some of the stuff that I have said at all).
It is very apparent that less and less people are wanting to hang out and get together.....and I think alot of that is related to the crap that happens on here. Which is sad looking at the amount of money and time that somepeople on here(including me) are putting into there cars.
By the time my cars is done at chassis shop I wil have over 40k in it and I intend on going to test-n-tunes and going to car shows and hanging out with my friends but I can honestly say Im done with this site and wont be logging on anymore....It seems like everytime I get on here and read the crap I catch myself getting pissed and frustrated and Im tired of feeling this way and Im not going to subject muself to it anymore.
.....hopefully the admins/mods can get a handle on it again and start making changes that will make this site better for everyone.....

Whats really sad is I told some of my buddies that have racecars about this site a while back and gave them my logon to look in and see if they would want to join.....and after logging on and reading... there comment to me was "what a joke"...and "no thanks"........Thats what people are saying about this site.
I will see my friends around the track...later

I have typed this once my self, deleted it and just realized, we all are shit talking assholes......

lxenvy
03-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Lol hahahahahaha u mother fuckers take shit and blow it the fuck up. Plz tell me how u all fight? If u can even do that? But anyways how r u suppose to start a fight... Here i will give u a situation....

Guy- Fuck u buddy
My friend- Fuck u
Me- Lets just leave
Guy- Yea u do that
Me- Punch's GUY in the mouth....

Stole friends thunder.... Get it u fuck tard whiny ass fucks????

U pussy ass mother fuckers prolly wouldnt know shit bout that anyway. Most of u fucks have a silver spoon, Or are old ass dirt and fighting back then was a little different. Y u all let me leave a bad taste in your mouth? This site is about Mustangs... But its broke up into different shit too. Dont like it get the fuck out. I been on this board for YEARS and it has changed tru tru. With a bunch of whinny ass girls. Lxenvy1990 was my old name. It has been like this since it started with the olb vbulletin. But u bunch of ROOKIES wouldnt know nothing about that. Shit im grown havent fought in a few years. Kind of a retirement thing. U know what half of u are on!!! So with all that said when its fight time i dont wrestle, I'll knock u the fuck out and bounce. No one in there right mind would let someone know they are about to get punched. I dont come from the side and "side step" Anyone. But i wont be the guy to say "Throw the first punch, Then ill fight" If u fucks ever fought u would know this... Outside if a ring. Shits funny tho, So in my nice voice get the fuckin steppin....

lxenvy
03-24-2011, 09:40 PM
And by no means am i being a tough guy. I call it how i see it. Ive been side stepped sucks ass. Ive been jumped, beat up, stabbed etc etc... I have no time for the BS. If i feel like somethings about to go down i end it as soon as i can. But there again if u havent been in one of those situations u wouldnt have no idea wtf i am talking about. Sorry i am not a trash talkin pussy that argues with someone till im blue in the face... Nor will i stand by while ppl talk shit about me. I AM HERE, RIGHT FUCKING HERE. I can be anywhere at anytime. And once again i have nothing to prove but ive done to much in my life to up hold my name. And ill be damned if little girls want to bad mouth me. If u feel threatened by me then u will take my writings as a threat which they are not. Im just tryin to explain where im coming from. Moral of the story is U dont talk shit unless u want a confutation with me PERIOD. Thats called a lame, which i am not. if u just sit by and get beat up cause u cant read body language not my fault. I want no bad blood with any bangerz, Most of which is stand up ppl. But this thread is correct. Besides the fact this site has other things on it for different subjects. Not just Mustang.....

Yellow98Cobra
03-24-2011, 10:10 PM
I have been on the site a short time and I have noticed that it has changed in the brief time I have been on. It seems if you ask a car question you might be lucky to get any kind of response. But if there is a thread bashing on someone there are a shit ton of responses. The only reason I really ever log on is to see what kind of builds everyone is doing and to see if there is going to be any cruises anywhere. I have met a few great people on here, actually the ones who I have meet at meets are great people and contribute great information on this board. Most of the shit talkers, I can't picture their faces.........

Paul408Notch
03-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Lol hahahahahaha u mother fuckers take shit and blow it the fuck up. Plz tell me how u all fight? If u can even do that? But anyways how r u suppose to start a fight... Here i will give u a situation....

Guy- Fuck u buddy
My friend- Fuck u
Me- Lets just leave
Guy- Yea u do that
Me- Punch's GUY in the mouth....

Stole friends thunder.... Get it u fuck tard whiny ass fucks????

U pussy ass mother fuckers prolly wouldnt know shit bout that anyway. Most of u fucks have a silver spoon, Or are old ass dirt and fighting back then was a little different. Y u all let me leave a bad taste in your mouth? This site is about Mustangs... But its broke up into different shit too. Dont like it get the fuck out. I been on this board for YEARS and it has changed tru tru. With a bunch of whinny ass girls. Lxenvy1990 was my old name. It has been like this since it started with the olb vbulletin. But u bunch of ROOKIES wouldnt know nothing about that. Shit im grown havent fought in a few years. Kind of a retirement thing. U know what half of u are on!!! So with all that said when its fight time i dont wrestle, I'll knock u the fuck out and bounce. No one in there right mind would let someone know they are about to get punched. I dont come from the side and "side step" Anyone. But i wont be the guy to say "Throw the first punch, Then ill fight" If u fucks ever fought u would know this... Outside if a ring. Shits funny tho, So in my nice voice get the fuckin steppin....

I think us "silver-spoon-having pussy ass mother fuckers" need a break from you for a bit. When your vacation is over, I hope you can play nicely.

djom1cincy
03-24-2011, 10:26 PM
+ 100000000000000000000. That's more than the national debt so you know its big.

excopcar
03-24-2011, 10:29 PM
I know how it feel's outlaw. Don't feed into the shit. If vinny was still here he would shit on all the crap on stangbangerz and hell he would maybe shut it down and redo the whole thing. It's still a cool site but people get too mad about anything on here anymore. Time for the mods and adm too step up there game. This stuff does not happen on my site. I would ban people as quick as they came there. Good luck outlaw and hope you come back man.

gordon
03-24-2011, 10:39 PM
I know how it feel's outlaw. Don't feed into the shit. If vinny was still here he would shit on all the crap on stangbangerz and hell he would maybe shut it down and redo the whole thing. It's still a cool site but people get too mad about anything on here anymore. Time for the mods and adm too step up there game. This stuff does not happen on my site. I would ban people as quick as they came there. Good luck outlaw and hope you come back man.

AMEN!!:D

excopcar
03-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Thank you gordon.

sean
03-24-2011, 10:46 PM
And there goes another LONG TIME MEMBER. I have seen it change since I have been on here. Very frustraiting.

gordon
03-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Thank you gordon.

You're welcome

djom1cincy
03-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I have been on the site a short time and I have noticed that it has changed in the brief time I have been on. It seems if you ask a car question you might be lucky to get any kind of response. But if there is a thread bashing on someone there are a shit ton of responses. The only reason I really ever log on is to see what kind of builds everyone is doing and to see if there is going to be any cruises anywhere. I have met a few great people on here, actually the ones who I have meet at meets are great people and contribute great information on this board. Most of the shit talkers, I can't picture their faces.........
your not to bad yourself. Now get the cams in. I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear them.

Rustanggt98
03-24-2011, 11:04 PM
When your vacation is over, I hope you can play nicely.

i don't know that it is even worth finding out.......:HYF:

Squale iii
03-24-2011, 11:08 PM
The internet is just that.... The internet.... Things might turn around if more people hit the track again this year... I know ive had a pissy attitude about cars for a while now, but im ready to hit the track again! Its killing me!

Shit I'll be there...red lighting you like a maufucka so I have a chance LOL.

2007ShelbyCobra
03-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Shit I'll be there...red lighting you like a maufucka so I have a chance LOL.

hmm, my new signature?

Squale iii
03-24-2011, 11:17 PM
That just happened! I hope to see all of you suckas out there. It's gonna be a good year. When you see a redneck ugly ass piece of shit convertible with a roll bar holla! I'm lookin to get out to KK at least 2x a month possibly more.

Kevin1989
03-25-2011, 12:15 AM
your not to bad yourself. Now get the cams in. I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear them.

yea!!! get on his ass! haha sooo when you putting cams in your cobra :D

Stolly113
03-25-2011, 02:49 AM
I agree with this thread except for the lxenvy i dont know about that, last time I wrote a rant about this site I was told "Have a Coke and Smile"

Funny how when the long time members write a rant everyone hops on his dick but when someone who has only been on here for 3 or 4 years writes a rant hes told to suck it up...

evil8
03-25-2011, 07:42 AM
See ya tomorrow.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-25-2011, 08:13 AM
I dunno...i think there's some real stupid shit going on around here lately but i don't let it get to me. Then again i also do my best to stay out of the heat so maybe there's just less out there TO get to me...and that's not to say JR's sticking his nose into shit...i totally get where he's coming from. I'm pretty much still seeing this place through because of sentimental reasons. I'll probably be here until they shut the door on the whole thing.

2l8iwn
03-25-2011, 09:16 AM
just want to see if this really works. this lightened up the other rant so here goes!!!

http://amievil.org/pics/motorboat.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Byrdman712/Other/vince-motorboat.gif

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-25-2011, 09:25 AM
By god it made my day better :lol:

2l8iwn
03-25-2011, 09:36 AM
Every time i look at vince vaughn doing that i lose it. People prolly think i am doing evil things in my cubicle. lol

Pitbull1052
03-25-2011, 10:24 AM
just want to see if this really works. this lightened up the other rant so here goes!!!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Byrdman712/Other/vince-motorboat.gif[/QUOTE]

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Byrdman712/Other/vince-motorboat.gif[/QUOTE]

93RedNotch
03-25-2011, 10:44 AM
lol im in highschool and there is almost as much drama on here as there is in the highschool hahaha. i havent been on here long enough to see the site 'before' but some people i think should not care if your cars faster than some one elses but to just go to the track to and have fun. i have read countless threads on here that make me laugh because 2-4 grown men are arguing about who is going to be faster. ill be at the track. ill continue to log on here to talk about cars and learn. Just my $.02 on the drama aspect of this site.

2Kblacksleeper
03-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Come on brandon, I don't think CFI would like that. Lol

Its John from 3812.

2l8iwn
03-25-2011, 11:34 AM
SHHHHHH!!!! They dont have to know!!! LOL!!!

DSSKing68
03-25-2011, 11:59 AM
I dunno...i think there's some real stupid shit going on around here lately but i don't let it get to me. Then again i also do my best to stay out of the heat so maybe there's just less out there TO get to me...and that's not to say JR's sticking his nose into shit...i totally get where he's coming from. I'm pretty much still seeing this place through because of sentimental reasons. I'll probably be here until they shut the door on the whole thing.

Amen to that....this place has changed, but I am sure I will still be here. I am getting closer to actually having a Mustang again!!

Now back to boobies!!

2Kblacksleeper
03-25-2011, 12:37 PM
I wont tell Brandon. lol

John

Rick93coupe
03-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Every time i look at vince vaughn doing that i lose it. People prolly think i am doing evil things in my cubicle. lol

He was funny as hell in that scene, his whole demeanor changed there for a second. :lol:

03z06vette
03-25-2011, 01:42 PM

They look to be built for speed and comfort!!!:bigthumb

Stangman
03-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I am getting closer to actually having a Mustang again!!

Pics!!!!!

Rick93coupe
03-25-2011, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtN1i3O4fY&feature=related

Jake
03-25-2011, 10:16 PM

wait, you were looking at vince vaughn? :D
haha. jfwy