PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get my car fixed, need some info.

mustanger
03-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Well I've looked and looked on buying another car and I am not finding anything, so now I am thinking on just fixing it but I am having a tough time finding someone who will fix it.

Is there anyone on here that is relativly close who could come out and give me an estimate on fixing my car? I don't have a whole lot of money( I'm not rich ) by any means, been told by alot of people that it is very fixable, I know nothing about reparing cars, I'm a car enthusiate not a gear head, and when I say gear head I mean that with the upmost respect. :bigthumb

If someone is looking for work and can fix my car for a decent price, I'm all ears, I can send you pics of the damage or you could come out and take a look. I don't have a trailer to haul it around and don't have the extra money to have it towed to alot of different places, trying to save every penny that I can to get it fixed.

So if anyone knows someone please let me know. Summer will be here before I know it and I'm looking forward to alot of cruise-ins.

Also wanted to say...if I can't find someone to get it fixed I'll probably just sell it and take a big loss on it...would let it go for $2500, so if I can't find anyone soon, then I'll post it in the classified section.

Thanks,
Arnold

jccox77
03-27-2011, 06:30 AM
:)i still have some parts glad to see u are fixin it

1992MustangDW
03-27-2011, 07:44 AM
im guessing it was wrecked? what car? were is the damage. try to pm plated

mustang8998
03-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Tell us what you need repaired, or think it needs. The more info you give out, the better your chances are.

mustanger
03-27-2011, 05:39 PM
I've got someone who is going to work on it :bigthumb