PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun Run 5 - Road Rally (Mustang Participants)

Evil_Capri
03-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Took part in the Leprechaun Run 5 Road Rally yesterday. Great event! 55 cars but there were only two Mustangs, my Mach and a new Boss 302. Thought I would share a few photos.

Some participants during early registration . . .
http://forums.themustangsource.com/gallery/files/8/8/3/9/0/dscf0252small.jpg

New Boss 302 in the rear view mirror. Not sure if he is on SBZ, but I told him to join up . .
http://forums.themustangsource.com/gallery/files/8/8/3/9/0/dscf0254small.jpg

The Mach after the event . . needs a bath!
http://forums.themustangsource.com/gallery/files/8/8/3/9/0/dscf0256small.jpg

Gearhead
03-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Where was that at ?? Saw your post and pic over on The Mustang Source about the Boss 302 !!

Evil_Capri
03-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Where was that at ?? Saw your post and pic over on The Mustang Source about the Boss 302 !!

The event took place in Northern KY. About a 90 mile loop starting at Frederick's Landing off of AA Hwy.

He's a cool dude! Picked his Boss up the night before and within 24 hours had it entered in the Rally and we pushed the cars pretty hard in certain sections . . where appropriate. The new Boss is a damn cool car!

DFV
03-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Just joined StangBangerz. The Boss 302 is my first Stang, and it's an impressive piece of engineering. Very pleased with it on this shakedown run. I showed up with about 40 miles on the odo and added another 90 on the Leprechaun. A hearty thanks to Evil Capri and the rest of the Hi-Po crowd who took me along with their group. I'll post some pictures when I get the car out of the garage later today.

Gearhead
03-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Just joined StangBangerz. The Boss 302 is my first Stang, and it's an impressive piece of engineering. Very pleased with it on this shakedown run. I showed up with about 40 miles on the odo and added another 90 on the Leprechaun. A hearty thanks to Evil Capri and the rest of the Hi-Po crowd who took me along with their group. I'll post some pictures when I get the car out of the garage later today.

Welcome to Stangbangerz !!:bigthumb Introduce yourself in the Newbies section when you get a chance !!

chris91
03-27-2011, 02:11 PM
That sounds like fun. Great lookin Mach there man. And welcome to the site DFV!

R825OH
03-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Sweet. Was a good day for a rally.

Evil_Capri
03-27-2011, 06:00 PM

Cool! And no need for thanks, it was a great day/rally!

That sounds like fun. Great lookin Mach there man.

Thanks! :bigthumb

Evil_Capri
03-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Sweet. Was a good day for a rally.

Hey man! I'm thinking a Sunday QS&L meet is in order soon! Maybe the one your side of town? Hope you are doing well!

R825OH
03-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey man! I'm thinking a Sunday QS&L meet is in order soon! Maybe the one your side of town? Hope you are doing well!

Heck yeah!!! All is well here. Rollin this new business,trying to make some cash!!!