PDA

View Full Version : The TRUTH about the Camaro

89notch
04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
A few months ago I listed the camaro for sale. Metcalf Racing asked about it and with mine and his histroy he stated he didnt want to deal with me. I told him to deal with Holly directly and he said he was going to make an offer to her. I restored all of his posts in the thread here http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=611957#post611957

A few days(4-5)ago I had my next door neighbor ask about the Camaro. He was asking what the bottom dollar was on the car. I called Holly and Amanda to see what the bottom dollar was. We decided if someone had 5,000 it was sold. A few days later a guy who lives in Middletown calls me asking about the Camaro. He comes over and looks at it and makes an offer of 5,000. So I sold it to him. Craig never made an offer on the car to Holly.

Immediately after selling the car another thread appears about how I screwed Metcalf Racing over and how I was a faggot. I removed the thread and banned Metcalf Racing. He had been warned multiple times to stop starting shit about the Pinks situation. I switched the ban from a 7 day to a permanent after I got a bunch shitty text messages.

I'm not removing the ban and I'm not debating this anymore. Keep your comments to yourself.

Holly
04-01-2011, 10:18 AM
I told him to deal with Holly directly and he said he was going to make an offer to her. I restored all of his posts in the thread here http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=611957#post611957

I have to have my say on this issue...

I haven't heard from Craig Metcalf, he has my number. I am NOT hard to get ahold of. HE DID NOT TRY TO BUY THE CAMARO.

He waited until it was SOLD, then decided to stir up shit.

Some things never change. :rolleyes:

If everybody would mind their own business, there would be a lot less drama in this world (and this board). That's one thing I have learned over the years, to stay out of other people's business. No good can come of it. ;)