PDA

View Full Version : Help Kris Rachford

ponymom05
04-09-2011, 09:08 AM
You may have seen the post for Free Firewwod stating that we have an ash tree down in the backyard that needs to be cut up. Cannot remove ash from the county it's in. Kris Rachford replied that he would love to have it for his family home since they heat with wood, but Kris is in Afghanistan right now.

I also have a lot of wood on the ground from fallen trees. We don't have a chain saw big enough to cut this stuff up. I am asking if anyone has a saw and would be willing to come out and cut up this wood for Kris? I have a truck we could load and deliver. And yes, Kris's house is in the same county so the ash would be OK.

Anyone willing to come out and cut and load wood to deliver to Kris's wife? We are in southern Campbell County, 14 miles south of the river.

Thanks,

Cathy

MrsAPE
04-09-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm more than willing to help load it up and deliver!! I have some kids who would be willing to help not to mention a hubby!! How big of a chain saw is needed?! I'm sure we could borrow one from someone. More than willing to help a soldier and his family!!!!!

thecollector
04-09-2011, 10:42 PM
What's the largest diameter? Do you need a splitter or is it small enough to load by hand once cut to length?

jlt2006
04-10-2011, 07:30 AM
It will require splitting.