PDA

View Full Version : where the hell's all the cruise in video's

plated
04-12-2011, 10:18 AM
any one get any vids of the runs sunday? my camera took a shit the first 5 min i was there,post them if you got any

KYGTP
04-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Thats funny you posted that, cause I have been checking the board to see if anyone had any. I thought I saw a couple people with video cameras.

More than likely they did not get any of me since I was in my Grand Prix:rolleyes:

I am just happy to get a 11.99 out of it after pulling the motor 3 times in 8 days leading up to the race, all three times tearing down to the block.

plated
04-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Thats funny you posted that, cause I have been checking the board to see if anyone had any. I thought I saw a couple people with video cameras.

More than likely they did not get any of me since I was in my Grand Prix:rolleyes:

I am just happy to get a 11.99 out of it after pulling the motor 3 times in 8 days leading up to the race, all three times tearing down to the block.

hey i just wanted to say thanks for putting that on,that was really cool of you to invite us,i'm sure that took alot of work and money to setup,i had a good time,what else could you ask for a cruise in at the track:bigthumb you car looks all buisness i'd be happy as hell if i were you,wait by the end of the summer you will be going 10's;)