PDA

View Full Version : BIG thanks to Steve's LX

gordon
04-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm sure most of you guys already know, but this definitely needs said again. After i blew my motor on sunday at e20, Steve, who lives in Sardinia, offered to swap my tires for his slicks and trailer my broken stang all the way to Burlington, ky!! If it wasnt for the acorn nuts on my ride, it would have worked. That folks, is what its all about. Once again, thanks Steve and Vicky, you guys are awesome!! :bigthumb:bigthumb

beefcake
04-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm sure most of you guys already know, but this definitely needs said again. After i blew my motor on sunday at e20, Steve, who lives in Sardinia, offered to swap my tires for his slicks and trailer my broken stang all the way to Burlington, ky!! If it wasnt for the acorn nuts on my ride, it would have worked. That folks, is what its all about. Once again, thanks Steve and Vicky, you guys are awesome!! :bigthumb:bigthumb

steve is a hell of a guy always ready to lend a hand

'92Stang
04-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Good people!! It's becoming more, and more rare to find people of that caliber..:bigthumb

KYGTP
04-12-2011, 01:02 PM
steve is a hell of a guy always ready to lend a hand

X2!!

Gordon, Did you get your car to the top of the entry way to the track? I had no idea they were going to lock the top gates too. Sorry everyone had loaded up their four wheelers, at least Donnie and his big red truck got you out of there.

I know when I left out at 4:45 or so, I did not see your car so I guess you got it loaded in time.

gordon
04-12-2011, 01:42 PM
X2!!

Gordon, Did you get your car to the top of the entry way to the track? I had no idea they were going to lock the top gates too. Sorry everyone had loaded up their four wheelers, at least Donnie and his big red truck got you out of there.

I know when I left out at 4:45 or so, I did not see your car so I guess you got it loaded in time.

Yes Sean, we pulled it up the street to frog town taverns lot. They said it would be ok to leave it there for a couple hours. Its sitting out in front of my house til later this afternoon when i m having a rollback come out to get it up my driveway and dump it in the garage. Big thanks to Donnie and his big red truck too, i tried to pay him but he wouldnt take anything. Damn good people at the racetrack, everybody. Anyhow, had a freakin blast, despite breakin my car!! Hopefully i wont be down too long, see you soon:D:D

RIXXX93GT
04-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Steves a class act!

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Man, you said it at the gas station "my wife is scared i'm going to blow it up" when i pulled around and saw you standing there i just couldn't believe it.

buckeye6669
04-12-2011, 05:15 PM
sounds like a very nice guy.

R825OH
04-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Steve is definitley a great guy !!

gordon
04-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Man, you said it at the gas station "my wife is scared i'm going to blow it up" when i pulled around and saw you standing there i just couldn't believe it.

Niether could i Dave, til i saw all the smoke coming from the tailpipes!!:(

Steves LX
04-14-2011, 12:08 AM
Niether could i Dave, til i saw all the smoke coming from the tailpipes!!:(

Gordon I appreciate it. I've been there done that and got a few of those T-shirts. There's nothing worse than being down there and broke with no trailer. I'm just glad you got it home and its good to hear you are still alive. I've watched every newscast since Sunday to see if your wife's mugshot would show up. LOL!!!! I know things were probably different once the 2 of you were alone(I have a few of those T shirts as well). But she was overall a pretty good sport about it. But I could tell she was worried and upset with you.

furiouslyfaster
04-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Sounds like your a heck of a guy Steve. It makes me feel better to know I live so close to someone who is willing to go the extra mile to help somebody out.

kennebellcobra
04-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Steve is a dick, he called me a bastard in another thread:flipoff::D

Stangman
04-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Lmao!!!!!!!

gordon
04-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Gordon I appreciate it. I've been there done that and got a few of those T-shirts. There's nothing worse than being down there and broke with no trailer. I'm just glad you got it home and its good to hear you are still alive. I've watched every newscast since Sunday to see if your wife's mugshot would show up. LOL!!!! I know things were probably different once the 2 of you were alone(I have a few of those T shirts as well). But she was overall a pretty good sport about it. But I could tell she was worried and upset with you.

Yea Steve, if shits gonna happen, it'll happen to me!! Lisa's calmed down a little bit (a very little bit) but there's nothing i can do about it now. I need to get it tore down and decide what direction i'm going to go with it. I might need to tap you and Shannon's knowledge of engine building tips a little bit. See you and Vicky soon, take care buddy :bigthumb